General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Camaro5...ROFL!

Search this Thread

Old 2/6/12, 12:31 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Delusional

Maybe they can all get together and jerk each other off too. What a bunch of close minded ********.
Old 2/6/12, 12:42 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That's the first time I've been on that site and I must say they all seem a little spineless. What happened to the GM boys? My uncle is a big time camaro guy and my dad was a big time mustang guy. They would go at it nonstop. My uncle would be embarrassed of this new camaro crowd. Spineless.
Old 2/6/12, 07:58 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by SomeCamaroDufus"
Members come here for the sole purpose of experiencing all things joyful and intellectual about the CAMARO.
I'm glad the Camaro posesses some intellect as I am fairly certain none of the owners do.
Old 2/26/12, 12:44 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wonder what they think about this. Bumblebee goes down in flames!

Along with "Bucky Larson" and "Jack and Jill," worst-picture contenders are "New Year's Eve,""Transformers: Dark of the Moon" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120226/D9T51RIO0.html

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/26/12 at 12:46 PM.
Old 2/26/12, 01:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lots of Mustang owners over there........ Sup with that?

I go to a little meet once in a while and there are all types of cars there, Camaro's and Vettes included. Cool guys. But I don't think I will be joining a Camaro forum. Not sure what the point would be. I spend enough time on this forum as it is!
Old 2/26/12, 02:06 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RobDis
Lots of Mustang owners over there........ Sup with that?

I go to a little meet once in a while and there are all types of cars there, Camaro's and Vettes included. Cool guys. But I don't think I will be joining a Camaro forum. Not sure what the point would be. I spend enough time on this forum as it is!
I find Mustang folk, already driving a legend are car people who happen to favour Mustangs while taking an interest in other cars. Whereas Camaro folk live their cats and tend to have great big chips on their shoulders.
Old 2/27/12, 05:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Adam
They're both great American made* vehicles with a history any "car guy" can respect. We shouldn't be against each other.
Very true... I've owned both Camaros and Mustangs over the years and liked/disliked stuff about both cars. Right now I just happen to own a Mustang but won't talk trash about who owns either car. I like 'em both!
Old 3/1/12, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brain washed

Originally Posted by Overboost
I love coming over here occasionally and reading the responses of these guys. They're seriously butt-hurt that someone came to play and can hang REAL close to their Camaros. Now they keep saying "wait until the 2011 specs are released".

Let's face it, it'll be a game of one-upping each other until the next major product cycle.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=73828&page=2
I belonged to that forum when I had my 010 Camaro SS. Everytime another car invades thier turf out comes a million excuses, it is fast but it cost more, the Camaro looks better,it's heavier, has an independant rear suspension, and on and on. You rarely hear the Stang is working with less cubes. or the reliability issue, busted cv joints,rag joints,clutch , trans, made me gun shy about doing anything but normal driving. I can't wait until I read the road tests of the new Shelby against the ZL 1. A friend of mine has a ZL1 on order and get this a 2600.00 Gas guzzler tax for the auto, mileage rated at 13 to 19 mpg
I'm glad I saw the light and got my 012 GT