General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Best Compliment that you received on your car.

Search this Thread

Old 4/7/13, 07:43 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pulled in to a resort yesterday in the N Georgia hills to ask for info on a restaurant and the two doorman just went nuts over the car, suggested I change the plates to- oh no 5.0 - then offered me 5 bucks if he could park it for me.
They loved the DIB makes the hours of detailing kinda worth it.
Old 4/7/13, 07:54 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang259
Pulled in to a resort yesterday in the N Georgia hills to ask for info on a restaurant and the two doorman just went nuts over the car, suggested I change the plates to- oh no 5.0 - then offered me 5 bucks if he could park it for me.
Lol did you let him park it?
Old 4/7/13, 09:02 AM
Bullitt Member

No way, I am too picky on where it is parked to let anyone else do it.
Old 4/7/13, 09:11 AM
Cobra R Member

No way, I am too picky on where it is parked to let anyone else do it.
True, me too. Thought he won you over with the 5 bucks though
Old 4/7/13, 10:59 AM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I gotta say other than that similar blue on the SN95 and Oxford White, Deep Impact is one of the best colors on any gen mustang, especially 10+ bodies (Kona 10-12 style). It just accentuates the lines so well and really the color itself helps you stand out because its so dark but broght at the same time
Old 4/7/13, 01:38 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13
Hahah agreed. That's plenty
Yes,.....I agree. Git outta my car man! LOL

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I was pulled off at a little civil war memorial today having a smoke, and a large group of guys and chicks on Harleys came rumbling by and all of them were giving me a thumbs up, one of them even yelled "bad *** car brother!"
That's awesome. I bet you had a smile on your face after that.
Old 4/7/13, 06:20 PM
Cobra R Member

Wasn't the best compliment ever, but I thought it was funny. Bright pink Camaro ss was parked near me and as I'm getting in my car the lady that owns it yells " I love your car!! That color is amazing" and having not much to say for her Make and model I said with a smile "I guess we both love bright colors"
Old 4/7/13, 06:25 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Wasn't the best compliment ever, but I thought it was funny. Bright pink Camaro ss was parked near me and as I'm getting in my car the lady that owns it yells " I love your car!! That color is amazing" and having not much to say for her Make and model I said with a smile "I guess we both love bright colors"
Very diplomatic response
Old 4/8/13, 06:26 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

LOL
At least you were trying to be nice.
Old 4/8/13, 06:27 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

While taking my bro out for a little cruise today, a biker with his girlfriend on the back gave me the thumbs up as they passed. Pretty awesome.
Old 4/9/13, 06:21 AM
Bullitt Member

I'm still in high school right now. I'm a senior. This good looking girl walked into my class and asked if anyone could take her home. I volunteered and as we are walking to my car she says I really like that mustang. Then I hit the unlock and she realized it was my car. Anyway later she was telling me about how I had the nicest car at school.

I don't really get a lot of complements. I get a lot of haters because my car might be a little loud.
Old 4/9/13, 06:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 05GTJOSH
I'm still in high school right now. I'm a senior. This good looking girl walked into my class and asked if anyone could take her home. I volunteered and as we are walking to my car she says I really like that mustang. Then I hit the unlock and she realized it was my car. Anyway later she was telling me about how I had the nicest car at school.

I don't really get a lot of complements. I get a lot of haters because my car might be a little loud.
She didn't give you a ride for a ride?!
Old 4/9/13, 07:30 AM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Despite getting several "Your car is the most bad-*** looking Mustang I've ever seen" comments, the most amazing thing is the day I was driving home from work, and I had stopped for a light, first in line. A kid in some little riced-out jap car in crossing traffic stopped his car in the middle of the intersection, jumped out and took a couple of pictures of my car with his phone. I've also had several people take pictures of it on the freeway (the most recent was this weekend on a drive from San Antonio to Temple).
Old 4/9/13, 07:37 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by blairnr67

Hahahah
Old 4/9/13, 08:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by blairnr67

That's what I said and she looked confused.
Old 4/9/13, 10:39 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

That's great. And yeah I don't get how people don't understand loud and low... Doesn't make sense
Old 4/9/13, 10:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

That's what I said and she looked confused.
Hahaha
Old 4/9/13, 11:00 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
was driving on a highway on the outskirts of Detroit and a school bus load of children flipped me off...does that count? lol
Old 4/9/13, 11:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Last year, at one of the Mustang Club of New England's shows, my car was being judged by one of the toughest judges in the club, he is also a judge in the Mustang Club of America. He got to my car, asked me a few questions and then began the judging process.

When he was done, he shook my hand and said "you have a very nice car, keep up the good work". I took home a trophy for my vehicle class that day.
Old 4/9/13, 11:04 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rmurer
was driving on a highway on the outskirts of Detroit and a school bus load of children flipped me off...does that count? lol
Detroit? I would have expected them to pull out their gats. Lol

Quick Reply: Best Compliment that you received on your car.