General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Best Compliment that you received on your car.

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/13, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool

Last edited by c/svert; 2/23/13 at 02:03 AM.
Old 2/2/13, 02:05 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Blwn Pony
most of the time it's "OMG I love that color" is it yellow or orange? why did you paint a new car.... Its a 07 and thats factory Grabber Orange. they get that confused look , Priceless!

sorry crappy cell picture
Very sexy, haven't seen that color around.
Old 2/2/13, 02:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by NC07GTCS
Usually it's the 'love that shaker hood' but recently someone loved the Carroll Shelby designation. I didn't have the heart to tell them that the CS stood for California Special. They tried.
I had that happen a few times too when I had my 08 GT/CS.

I've had a lot of different things happen when I'm out in the one I have now. Lots of people ask if they can take a picture of it. Several have wanted to take a pic of their kids standing next to it.

Stopped at a pull over one day to stretch my legs and some people were there, little boy started pointing, freaking out and pulling on his dad's pants leg. They came over and started asking me about it and asked if he could take a picture of the boy with it. They kid was so excited I let him sit in the drivers seat so his dad could get a picture of him. He was just thrilled to death about that.

The one I remember most I've posted before in another thread like this, so I'll just copy it here.

I was coming down a back road that's sparsely populated and I saw a house up ahead with a kid riding his bike in the yard. Well, I always slow down and pay extra attention when I see kids out playing because you never know when one of them might get a wild hair and dart out into the road after something.

So, he sees me about the same time I saw him and just drops his bike like a stone and comes running full bore. He got to the fence just as I was passing and he yells at the top of his lungs "NICE MUSTANG!!" He couldn't have been more than about 6 years old, and I thought it was cool that not only does he already recognize the Mustang at that age, but is so enthusiastic about it. Future car guy for sure.
Old 2/2/13, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by steven46746
Very sexy, haven't seen that color around.
not many around, maybe 07 was order only
got it with 9k on it. have window sticker and build sheet it was special ordered
Old 2/2/13, 09:08 PM

Here is the 2007 production numbers by color

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...uction-numbers
Old 2/2/13, 09:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Here is the 2007 production numbers by color

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...uction-numbers
Not trying to start anything, and my memory may be foggy, but have you been here before under a different name? I'm pretty sure I've seen those dog pics you posted before.
Old 2/2/13, 09:42 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Pulling out of the restaurant tonight I had my window down but it was dark and I heard a 40+ looking old man say to his wife while looking at my car "That's bad *** right there!"

I don't know how he knows me.
Old 2/2/13, 10:02 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
some one once said "that car is blue". It was a good day.
Old 2/2/13, 10:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Pulling out of the restaurant tonight I had my window down but it was dark and I heard a 40+ looking old man say to his wife while looking at my car "That's bad *** right there!"

I don't know how he knows me.
I love it when you meet guys your age driving a minivan full of kids and a wife in the passenger seat that looks like a real b***h. The way they look at you in your car, as they stare and gawk longingly, you can tell they are thinking "where in the hell did I go wrong?".
Old 2/2/13, 10:05 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I love it when you meet guys your age driving a minivan full of kids and a wife in the passenger seat that looks like a real b***h. The way they look at you in your car, as they stare and gawk longingly, you can tell they are thinking "where in the hell did I go wrong?".

Yeah. I feel sorry for them. You can see the pain in their eyes.
Old 2/2/13, 10:13 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I got that when I bought my 06 GT vert. The black and red one. Was sitting at a light and the guy was eye humping my car. His son said "daddy you should get one of those" the dad had that Al bundy take me now look on his face.

Old 2/2/13, 10:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Yeah. I feel sorry for them. You can see the pain in their eyes.
Seriously, I'm not joking around at all. I've seen it many times, you can actually see a combination of pain, envy, disgust, longing and desire all at the same time.

Its ****ing fantastic!! Especially when their kids in the back are pointing and going off about the car, saying "Look at that car dad!! Why don't we get one of those!!!" You know that sticks in their craw as the b***h in the passenger seat scowls at him for even thinking about getting something for himself.
Old 2/2/13, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Not trying to start anything, and my memory may be foggy, but have you been here before under a different name? I'm pretty sure I've seen those dog pics you posted before.
Nope, maybe another fourm
you belong to any other fourms?
Old 2/2/13, 11:59 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Nope, maybe another fourm
you belong to any other fourms?
Not really, but I could swear I've seen those pics you posted of your huge arsed dog posted on here before. I love dogs and remember seeing them.

And I could have sworn I'd seen these pics posted before and someone talking about it being their bosses house and that the boss had some exotics and a track near by it to drive them on. I could be wrong, my memory isn't too good, but its really strange that those things popped into my mind when I saw it.

Name:  Hampton1.jpg
Views: 7060
Size:  66.8 KB

Not to mention the fact that you called your car Hugger Orange on another forum, and Hugger Orange is a GM color that came out it the 60's. I'd think someone would know what color their car was, especially if they had the window sticker like you claim and if they actually owned it.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ml#post3249273

Like I said, my memory sucks so I'm probably completely off base, but the dog pics just triggered something.
Old 2/3/13, 04:18 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Kevin509
I've been having a really rough couple of days since my girlfriend dumped me and today as I was leaving school I walked up to my car and saw a piece of paper under my wiper.

Of course my heart sank right away as I thought "great, just what I need, a parking ticket..." But as I got closer I saw that someone had taken the time to get out a piece of paper and write "nice car bro!" on it. It's little things like that that make a huge difference. I have no idea who did it but thanks, whoever you are. Totally lifted my spirits for today.
Nice. Now. Pay it forward
Old 2/3/13, 04:22 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,179 Likes on 1,626 Posts
Love when the Ex pulls into the driveway with her Windstar and Miss Scarlett is out. You can just see her staring at it!!! She is also a huge Mustang fan! LOL
Old 2/3/13, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Love when the Ex pulls into the driveway with her Windstar and Miss Scarlett is out. You can just see her staring at it!!! She is also a huge Mustang fan! LOL
Lol that's awesome! I pulled up to the gas station the other day and I was just chillin getting gas and this guy pulls up in a pretty nice camaro and gets out looks at my car and says that's a nice ford so I was polite and said that's a nice Chevy. that was the only words said and I ended and I left doing the most bad*** burn out out of that b**** lol.
Old 2/3/13, 09:07 AM

Rather, whats your beef dude!

so I dont own my car or dog?

that house is a picture of a house i did all the copper work on. I am a coppersmith by trade

I had a 69 chevelle that was hugger orange for years and didnt even know i did that out of habit till it was done and couldnt change it (cant change title after its done)
window sticker

Grabber Orange

and one so you can see that is my dog too

I have never been here before under any name!
I'm not sure what your beef with me is but you need to get past it.
Ive never said a bad word to anyone on any fourm. Or posted anything that wasnt true. if you need anything else to help with your issues just let me know
Old 2/3/13, 12:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Rather, whats your beef dude!

so I dont own my car or dog?

that house is a picture of a house i did all the copper work on. I am a coppersmith by trade

I had a 69 chevelle that was hugger orange for years and didnt even know i did that out of habit till it was done and couldnt change it (cant change title after its done)
window sticker

Grabber Orange

and one so you can see that is my dog too

I have never been here before under any name!
I'm not sure what your beef with me is but you need to get past it.
Ive never said a bad word to anyone on any fourm. Or posted anything that wasnt true. if you need anything else to help with your issues just let me know
Like I said, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. There's been some people lately that have been coming back under different names after being banned for whatever reason. I apologize, there was just something about the pics of your dog that made me think you were someone who'd been here before.

Sorry.
Old 2/3/13, 10:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

The best compliment I receive is how EVERYONE turns their head to see that screaming machine machine roaring their way.

Quick Reply: Best Compliment that you received on your car.