Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 9/21/05 | 03:53 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Old 9/21/05 | 06:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Wink

hey everybody...i have had a HORRIBLE day...1st i drive all he way to school to see a "special" guest speaker that was sponsored by the pre-med society at my school...he basicly tells us how hard it is to get in and makes me start to wonder if i have what it takes to do actually make it.

Then i find out that i don't know if i am going to even be able to join the pre-med club because its meetings are now on Wednesday...after i went throught the trouble of scheduling my classes so i could go the the meetings that WERE on thursday!

Then i get home and decide i have GOT to wash my car to get the days worth of lovebugs off, and as me and my stepdad are washing it i notice that it appears that i have been backed into!!!!! it appears someone hit my bumper causing it to go in and when the bumper popped back out the paint cracked in areas and flaked off!... it had to have happened this week at school because thats the only place i've been and i went shopping this past sunday and as of sunday evening there was nothing there... i would have noticed if it was there because i had to take my packages out of the trunk....someone hit me and then left ...how can someone do that?! i'm so mad because i try so hard to take care of my car and this was in no way my fault!! i just want to scream!!!
Old 9/21/05 | 06:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

and now she like knows that it was you April and is going to press charges for stoning her rusted up beater ? gotta be careful doing that sort of thang yah know .
Dang am sorry to here about your Pony HorsC :angry:
Old 9/21/05 | 06:59 PM
Post *****

sorry to hear that Celeste

hopw everything works out alright, especially the pre-med stuff
Old 9/21/05 | 07:59 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

seems like you've had a really bad day Celeste, hope it all gets better for you...
Old 9/22/05 | 06:01 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by GottaHaveIt@September 21, 2005, 7:57 PM
and now she like knows that it was you April and is going to press charges for stoning her rusted up beater ? gotta be careful doing that sort of thang yah know .
Dang am sorry to here about your Pony HorsC :angry:
:scratch:

Eleanors slogan:
Ellie- one bad *** Ride.....

I hate working!!!! I Came home tired and am tired again and have to work.

BUT I am trying to butt kiss my way into a position of MORE authority......so I am sticking to it. I like authority.

Tomorrow however- is Friday and I get to work at my cushy job which pays better and go shopping. AND sleep till noon saturday.

I miss my hubby and kids too!!!!
Old 9/22/05 | 08:20 AM
Team Mustang Source

Good Morning !

Hey don't worry be happy in time you will adust and everything will fall into place, heck look at what you have ! now is not that a Great thought to hang onto as to what is to come at the end of a work shift for you. You Will be OK.
oh the head scatchy thing when you mentioned that you were driving in front of an x employee and got up to 50 moving around a corner with wheels spinning.
Old 9/22/05 | 08:38 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally posted by future9er24@September 21, 2005, 8:02 PM
sorry to hear that Celeste

hopw everything works out alright, especially the pre-med stuff
Old 9/22/05 | 05:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Me too.
Old 9/22/05 | 06:18 PM
Bullitt Member

awww! thanks everybody! i'm still mad but i'll get over it...when i get it fixed!
Old 9/23/05 | 05:08 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally have an off day!!!!!! I worked 75 hours in 7 days. I do love my job though. Surrounded by my favorite things- clothes shoes and house stuff. AND I get to dress up at work too!

Last night I finally got to shop there- Us Girls got clothes, and I bought those boxes I covet- including one for my Texas Holdem stuff. SO Cool. I could shop there all day.IF I had the funds.

AND Today is my wedding anniversary. My mother will take the kids in the morning and its time for happy fun times.
Old 9/23/05 | 05:26 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

My boss wanted to know if I just worked to spend it...

I told her I blew my hubbys money and saved mine- which is true, I save my money for house payments.

Nother girl I worked for said- must be true- how do you think she got that bright yellow Mustang.

Clothing a 12 year old isn't cheap- they gotta have certain things....Denim Jackets- high dollar jeans already ripped up- airwalk shoes and vans.......Billabong surf shirts.......

My tastes are simpler- I want a giant sequin purse and Can't find one for crap!
Old 9/23/05 | 05:35 AM
GTR Member

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby
Old 9/23/05 | 05:43 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Thank you James.

I get presents and dinner!!!!!

Tonight we will go to the fair so I can ride the scrambler. I wish I had the whole weekend off and minus kids so I could go to Florida for the night.
Old 9/23/05 | 07:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Happy Anniversary

So go to Florida, just leave the kids with the parents.

Working 75 hours in 7 days. I know what that's like. Your feet must be hurting, you sure you want to go to the fair and spend the day walking?
Old 9/23/05 | 07:20 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I can't feel my toes!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned quickly that freaking heels do not work when you stand for 8 hours.

I work the fitting room- a cushy and restrictive job- I can't frick off like everyone else cause I have to be there. So I stand in my pretty shoes and lovely dresses all day telling everyone I love their selections and giving opinions on what they try on. Can't complain- I could have one of the crap jobs- stock room or cashier.

Today I have the day off- I don't know what thats like. BUT I do have to work my other job, fortunately it only entails sitting here and typing.

So to hades with it- I am going shopping very soon.
YES I want to go to the fair- and ride the rides!
The store opened Tuesday, so I spent the 5 days before that putting the blasted thing together. Friday morning we had 80 people there. Monday morning it was down to 22 people.
Here was my week:
Friday 9-16 Worked 7 am till midnight-with NO DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday 9-17 worked 7 am till 10 pm I learned quick to bring food and eat on the fly...
Sunday 9-18 worked 7-1PM and cut out to go home and sleep.
Monday 9-19 Worked 8Am 11 PM
Tuesday 9-20 Worked 3-11 PM
Wednesday 9-21 Worked 10-6
Yesterday 9-22 worked 10:30-6 with no break!(everyone quit!)

My beloved is soooooooo wonderful- he's been cooking and cleaning for me.
Old 9/23/05 | 07:55 AM
Post *****

happy anniversary!!!!
Old 9/23/05 | 08:05 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Snot!
I can't figure out what I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got him stuff for his simpsons and grim reaper collections......

Could always use clothes and shoes and purses though.......
EDIT:
GOT IT!
A ticked Greyhound and a sequin purse!
Old 9/23/05 | 08:50 AM
Bullitt Member

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Old 9/23/05 | 08:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

everyone quit, huh. Its amazing how everyone complains about the economy and not being able to get a job, yet no one wants to work, ain't it?

my parents own a bar and 2 restaurants, its amazing how you hire someone, and they never show up, or show up for a day and never come back. But when they applied, all they wanted was a job and they'll do anything and how hard of a worker they supposedly are.

if you're eating on the fly make sure you bring some good stuff. Typically when we eat on the fly we don't eat all that healthy, the fast easy stuff is generally the worst for you. And its amazing how much of that garbage you eat when you pick at it all day long.

have a nice off day and anniversary

Quick Reply: Member Ranks