Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 9/19/05, 09:40 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ooh ooh! guess what i learned! i learned how to spell Polysaccharides !!!!! what are they? dunno. but i can spell it! HA!
Old 9/19/05, 09:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Eleanor Rigby
Sits at the keyboard and waits for a line on the screen.
Lives in a dream.
Waits for a signal.
Finding some code that will make the machine do some more.
What is it for?
All the lonely users, where do they all come from?
All the lonely users, why does it take so long?
April
Typing the lines of a program that no one will run,
Isn't it fun?
Look at her working,
Munching some chips as she waits for the code to compile.
It takes a while...

Eleanor Rigby
Crashes the system and loses 6 hours of work.
Feels like a jerk.
April
Wiping the crumbs off the keys as she types in the code.
Nothing will load.

Old 9/20/05, 04:59 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy mother........
Store opens today. Sixty people quit. I worked like a dog yesterday for 13 hours. AND I missed all but the last two minutes of the Giants game. :angry: All these slackarses I swear people are too lazy to fan the flies off their butts.

Gooooooooooood morning all!!

Oh and everyone loves Ellie! I love Ellie too though- Brian drove her and brought her back to me WASHED!! I swear I have the best hubby ever.

I gave one of the kids a ride around their parking lot. I squealed the wheels and everything.
Old 9/20/05, 08:07 AM
Post *****

lmao niiiice
Old 9/20/05, 08:45 AM
Team Mustang Source

I gave one of the kids a ride around their parking lot. I squealed the wheels and everything.
There's an idea ! but you'll need extra insurance that can be one of the biggest rides yet and charge them $2.00 & up for a ride ( like the kiddy rides in the mall ) after many many years you'll have enough foa a sister for Ellie ?
Old 9/20/05, 10:55 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by GottaHaveIt@September 20, 2005, 9:48 AM
There's an idea ! but you'll need extra insurance that can be one of the biggest rides yet and charge them $2.00 & up for a ride ( like the kiddy rides in the mall ) after many many years you'll have enough foa a sister for Ellie ?
Now I have the money..
But Ellies sisters don't wanna come off the truck......
Its all reds and verts on the lot right now, and I only buy from one ford dealer.
Old 9/20/05, 12:51 PM
Team Mustang Source

do what I did in Oct/04 I thought about it then on Dec 12/04 I ordered what I wanted on line and only had to say where I wanted to get it go in sign and wait only 4 months half labor . I hope hubby is enjoying it and turning toward likeing Mustangs more. all the best, oh Eleanor Rigby I googeled ant thought it sorta fitting sorry + my dry humour. Ed
Old 9/20/05, 01:14 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Don't ever call Ellie Eleanor Rigby.....She was lonely and died alone.

Elenore(by the turtles) is my Ellies song
Elenore gee I think you're swell
And you really do me well
You're my pride and joy Etcetera....
Old 9/20/05, 01:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

I know that so please accept my appoligies, heck I've even seen rusted out mustangs and they are beautiful , and nobody should ever be alone, and I know you'd rather have screaming kids than to be alone ? ( Not ) heck my first choice was Screaming Yellow but verts were not to be had while I was in that frame of mind. Again Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 9/20/05, 02:58 PM
I'm people, and I like.

That's awesome ED!
I could sing it just like the original.
Old 9/20/05, 03:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

whats a CD cover ? I should find the picture of the Turtle I did find walking down the highway ! like it was looking for a ride , I was bilding bridges at the time and when we adopted it had a hole punch in the shell like to keep as a form of a pet , grr made us mad as hades like someone said if you love it set it free and if it comes back its yours if not = then it never was.
Old 9/20/05, 04:44 PM
Post *****

omg... it was all sunny this mornin and then in the middle of AP calc, its starts POURING!!! lol, my friend had to rush to the parking lot to close his sunroof.

hehe after school i usually run at the track, to stay in shape. two weeks ago i could barely go one mile without keeling over. as of today im at 3.5 :w00t: heheheh thats the mostest i ever ranned n i did it n a rainstorm with thunder and lightning. hehe i dont know whether i should be proud or feel retarded for that :P i gotta hand it to my lil (actually, its about as big as a brick lol) mp3 player. that thing made it thru the entire ordeal lol.

im so proud of myself today :w00t: i never thought 3.5 miles whas acheiveable for me! i felt like i won the olympics or something! and especially not this soon in my "training". i mean i only started two weeks ago. hehe, next week im going after the big 4.0. but i dont think i'll be able to keep this all up. i mean the X-country ppl run like 8 miles (teehee, 8mile) a day. so it must get pretty hard after a while.

im making a point to actually stick to this workout. i dont have football couches yelling at me now so i need to make sure im real disciplined about it this time...

:w00t: i feel special :P

now arin is gonna go n eat....
Old 9/20/05, 05:53 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Nice job on the 3.5 miles. It takes practice to get your endurance up there.

I'm one of those Cross Country people you are talking about. yeah 8 mile runs..no biggy.

Next challenge for you. Run 3 mile around 17 min.
Old 9/20/05, 07:03 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i can barely finish 1 in 17 minutes...lol
Old 9/20/05, 07:05 PM
Post *****

man, i cant even fathom 8 miles right now lol.

now the real kicker will be to see if i can do it again tomoro :P i make it a point every day never to run less than the day before. lets see if i can hold myself to that.

the funny thing is i originally started track to stay in shape for football. and now i dont even do that :P track is easier mentally for me. and even then, im a sprinter. the longest run i did last year was ther 400/4x4relay

my brain for track: Run!!! FAST!!!!!
piece of cake

my brain for football: man this stuff is heavy..REMEMBER THE PLAY!!! LINE UP RIGHT!!!RUN! FASTER! DONT GET HIT!!! RUN A PERFECT ROUTE!!! CATCH THE BALL!!! RUN MORE!!!! DONT GET TACKLED!!!! DODGE!!! WRONG WAY!!! AGH!

oy one more thing, for anyone who ever did/does track/Xcountry.... are you all addicted to dried mangos? i didnt even know you could buy those till i joined the track team. and now im hooked!!!

man, you all probly thing im all weird now... time to go back to sleep on my keyboard (more comfortable than it sounds!)
Old 9/20/05, 07:17 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
time to go back to sleep on my keyboard
that explains all of your mumbling... :P
Old 9/20/05, 07:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

diet its all part of it right when I eat well Home Cooking I do so much better at anything especially distance running, and it does not hurt if she's cute & I'm trying to catch up lol Ever see the commercial the dad says I got cut from football ! that's when I joined the running club and the son looks to the corner to see a three some that was running and he gets a smile. It had punch !
Old 9/20/05, 07:26 PM
Post *****

hehe ed, speaking of cute young ladies... well thinking about one of em while running is my secret strategy hehehe. keeps my mind off being tired. :P

hmm timing myself isnt a bad idear... h/o lemme add up how long my playlist is and that can give me a rough estimate....

hmm about 22.3 minutes for the whole thing... assuming i ran at a constant speed (which i think i did a decent job of...) that means about.. 19.2 minutes for the 3 miles. wow, i feel even better about my running now, cnosidering ive never run that far in my life :P
Old 9/21/05, 04:55 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Holy snot I am tired!
I got my job yesterday- I run the fitting room...........Which Means no one is the boss of me but the managers.

I pissed off one of the folk- I gotta watch out for Eleanor now. :bang: Not my problem.......She outta work instead of sit around and chat and screw everything up.

Ed- I have that Turtles Cd......
Old 9/21/05, 05:42 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Wow-
Driving a high profile car is hard work!
My Yella Ella.........Everyone knows her.Everyone wants a ride in her. Also If I tick someone off, its not exactly hard to locate her. If I work at night, I also park her directly under a streetlight so she shines all pretty. Everyone knows Ellie is like my third child.

The trash I ticked off last night(shes lazy and doesn't wanna work) was behind me last night when I was going home.
I had a total Earnhardt moment-
I took off on a left turn, had hit 50 by the time I got turned good. Swung out the back end- peeled the tires and she was a speck in my rearview by the time I got up to cruising speed.

Quick Reply: Member Ranks