Changes at The Mustang Source - Page 7 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Notices
Announcements What You Need to Know

Changes at The Mustang Source

Old 3/3/11, 08:15 PM
  #121  
Post *****
 
cdynaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 14, 2007
Location: State of Jefferson Mountains USA
Posts: 16,417
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.

Hey Dennis - if you don't like the "Politics & Religion" Thread, then leave. This section is for adults that choose to engage in debate.

cdynaco is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 08:32 PM
  #122  
I lust for a M24
 
05GT-O.C.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2004
Location: Football HOF, Canton OH
Posts: 7,039
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.
Are you kidding me? All of the subforums on this site and you deliberately go to the Politics subforum, you spend time reading things there, you take the time to post there, and then you want to come here and complain? The P&R forum has run fine here for quite a while and then you want everyone else to go away just because you showed up??? No need to unsubscribe, just go to a different site.
05GT-O.C.D. is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 09:17 PM
  #123  
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage
 
Rather B.Blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2007
Location: Just outside the middle of nowhere
Posts: 14,423
Thanks: 0
Thanked 96 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.
I'd like to see just where anyone posted anything racist. That's a bold accusation, and if you're going to make it, you better be able to back it up with proof.

Waiting patiently.
Rather B.Blown is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 09:22 PM
  #124  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
stupidgenius36's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 1, 2004
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,288
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.
There's a report button on every post that someone makes. But if you can't handle the politics section, then I suggest just staying out of it...
stupidgenius36 is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 09:23 PM
  #125  
I lust for a M24
 
05GT-O.C.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2004
Location: Football HOF, Canton OH
Posts: 7,039
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
I'd like to see just where anyone posted anything racist. That's a bold accusation, and if you're going to make it, you better be able to back it up with proof.

Waiting patiently.
Liberal Translation:

I disagree with what you said = That's Racist!
05GT-O.C.D. is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 09:25 PM
  #126  
Post *****
 
cdynaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 14, 2007
Location: State of Jefferson Mountains USA
Posts: 16,417
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
I'd like to see just where anyone posted anything racist. That's a bold accusation, and if you're going to make it, you better be able to back it up with proof.

Waiting patiently.
Don't hold your breath... he's


Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D. View Post
Liberal Translation:

I disagree with what you said = That's Racist!
Exactly!! Or more to the point - "I'm too ignorant to make an intelligent rebuttal".

Last edited by cdynaco; 3/3/11 at 09:27 PM.
cdynaco is offline  
Old 3/3/11, 09:37 PM
  #127  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Thanked 139 Times in 119 Posts
Who knew A.G. Holder likes trolling Mustang forums?
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 3/4/11, 07:15 AM
  #128  
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff
 
Scothew's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 30, 2004
Location: Sticks, AL
Posts: 19,567
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Good thread gone bad.

Like said above, theres a report button on every post, hit it and please give a good description as to why you are hitting it please.

Also if you think its going to do nothing but cause you greif adn stress by going into the political section, then just dont go there. thats as simple as that.
Scothew is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Detroit Steel
1st and 2nd Generations
0
7/24/15 12:10 PM
AdPock
2015 - 2020
0
7/21/15 06:38 PM
JonathonK
GT
1
7/15/15 07:53 PM
Detroit Steel
'10-14 Roush Mustangs
0
7/13/15 01:04 PM
Detroit Steel
General Mustang Chat
2
7/7/15 03:16 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Changes at The Mustang Source


Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.