Announcements What You Need to Know

Changes at The Mustang Source

Search this Thread

Old 3/3/11, 08:15 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis
Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.

Hey Dennis - if you don't like the "Politics & Religion" Thread, then leave. This section is for adults that choose to engage in debate.

Old 3/3/11, 08:32 PM
I lust for a M24

Can't you rein in the rants? I recently joined The Mustang Source, and I'm about to unjoin, because I'm tired--already!--of reading the generally right wing rants of a bunch of racist idiots. Is there no way to report these people to you? I thought this was a forum about Mustangs, not about politics.
Are you kidding me? All of the subforums on this site and you deliberately go to the Politics subforum, you spend time reading things there, you take the time to post there, and then you want to come here and complain? The P&R forum has run fine here for quite a while and then you want everyone else to go away just because you showed up??? No need to unsubscribe, just go to a different site.
Old 3/3/11, 09:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
I'd like to see just where anyone posted anything racist. That's a bold accusation, and if you're going to make it, you better be able to back it up with proof.

Waiting patiently.
Old 3/3/11, 09:22 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
There's a report button on every post that someone makes. But if you can't handle the politics section, then I suggest just staying out of it...
Old 3/3/11, 09:23 PM
I lust for a M24

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'd like to see just where anyone posted anything racist. That's a bold accusation, and if you're going to make it, you better be able to back it up with proof.

Waiting patiently.
Liberal Translation:

I disagree with what you said = That's Racist!
Old 3/3/11, 09:25 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Waiting patiently.
Don't hold your breath... he's

Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D.
Liberal Translation:

I disagree with what you said = That's Racist!
Exactly!! Or more to the point - "I'm too ignorant to make an intelligent rebuttal".

Last edited by cdynaco; 3/3/11 at 09:27 PM.
Old 3/3/11, 09:37 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Who knew A.G. Holder likes trolling Mustang forums?
Old 3/4/11, 07:15 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Good thread gone bad.

Like said above, theres a report button on every post, hit it and please give a good description as to why you are hitting it please.

Also if you think its going to do nothing but cause you greif adn stress by going into the political section, then just dont go there. thats as simple as that.