Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

Down Loading Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 3/4/06, 07:41 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

You know some of us just don't get it.

I down loaded Brad's post on 10/12/2004 on how to attach a photo, for some reason the photo's I am taking are to large to down load or I'm just not computer savy enough to handle this complex issue (lol). I repeat I couldn't down load a photo to TMS to save my life.

Can anyone take the time to walk me through how to reduce the file size of photo's and how are some pictures looking small with attachments you can click on and other seem to be just pasted on the reply.

Any help appreciated, I got some nice pictures of my 05 GT with CDC shaker I'd like to share.............

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 3/4/06, 10:18 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple tips I normally use:

1) If it's a .bmp or other large file format, open in MS Paint and then Save As a .jpg

2) I'm running WinXP. You can right click on the file and select Resize Picture. Then select the picture size you want.

Hope this helps.
Old 3/4/06, 12:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You might have to download the windows image resizer powertoy here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...ppowertoys.mspx unless it's already installed. Once you have it, it's just a simple right click to resize as suggested above. Much easier than resizing using MS paint, etc. Resizing to medium always worked for me, even with 6MB .bmp image files