Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New owner

Search this Thread

Old 6/16/14, 06:57 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New owner

Hello, all. Picked up my 2014 Mustang GT Premium in black and medium stone interior two weeks ago. I came from a line of imports, needed a domestic V8 in my life.

Despite being my daily driver, I found the exhaust too tinny sounding and the shifter too mushy (especially the 2-3). So within hours of driving home I bought GT500 axle backs and a Barton two-post bracket. Then a Boss 302 **** and shift boot. I promised my wife I'll space out the mods more from now on and just enjoy the car. Barring any major malfunctions, I plan on keeping this for a long time.

Oh, and one more post to 50.
Old 6/16/14, 08:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by K.A.I.N
Hello, all. Picked up my 2014 Mustang GT Premium in black and medium stone interior two weeks ago. I came from a line of imports, needed a domestic V8 in my life.

Despite being my daily driver, I found the exhaust too tinny sounding and the shifter too mushy (especially the 2-3). So within hours of driving home I bought GT500 axle backs and a Barton two-post bracket. Then a Boss 302 **** and shift boot. I promised my wife I'll space out the mods more from now on and just enjoy the car. Barring any major malfunctions, I plan on keeping this for a long time.

Oh, and one more post to 50.
K.A.I.N

Welcome to the family! I'm happy to hear that you already have the modding bug strong! I too came from a different background so please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions and when you get above 50 posts shoot me a PM and I'll get you hooked up on a discount code! What's your next mod in the foreseeable future?

-Alex
Old 6/16/14, 10:35 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
K.A.I.N

Welcome to the family! I'm happy to hear that you already have the modding bug strong! I too came from a different background so please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions and when you get above 50 posts shoot me a PM and I'll get you hooked up on a discount code! What's your next mod in the foreseeable future?

-Alex
Hi, Alex. Coincidentally, I ordered the axlebacks, bracket and set of floor mats from you guys but had to use the standard coupon code. I'd like to buy wheels next but I guess I'll await another 47 posts; at this rate it'll be a while...

I am looking at the anthracite bullitts you sell. I will be in the Philly area next week. Do you guys have them in stock to look at? I'm debating the 18x8 and 18x9, want to see the lip and finish in person first.

Last edited by K.A.I.N; 6/16/14 at 11:34 AM.
Old 6/16/14, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Hi, Alex. Coincidentally, I ordered the axlebacks, bracket and set of floor mats from you guys but had to use the standard coupon code. I'd like to buy wheels next but I guess I'll await another 47 posts; at this rate it'll be a while...

I am looking at the anthracite bullitts you sell. I will be in the Philly area next week. Do you guys have them in stock to look at? I'm debating the 18x8 and 18x9, want to see the lip and finish in person first.
KAIN,

Sorry to hear about that but shoot me a PM so I can get a better idea of what happened so we can make sure it doesn't happen again Regarding the Bullitt's we definitely have them in stock but we don't have the ability to have them pulled off the shelves because it's going to cause our inventory to fluctuate.

-Alex
Old 6/16/14, 01:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Post in off topic sections and newcomer sections. It'll ramp your post count up pretty quickly.
Old 6/16/14, 01:47 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by LivinTheStangLife
Post in off topic sections and newcomer sections. It'll ramp your post count up pretty quickly.
Yeah, I looked there but didn't find anything worth commenting on. Oh well, at least this thread is helping!
Old 6/16/14, 01:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Yeah, I looked there but didn't find anything worth commenting on. Oh well, at least this thread is helping!
Off topic doesn't count towards you post count btw....
Old 6/16/14, 07:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38

Off topic doesn't count towards you post count btw....
Really? Didn't know that. That's dumb
Old 6/16/14, 09:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by LivinTheStangLife
Really? Didn't know that. That's dumb
Some members here would have 100k posts if it weren't so lol. Heck I'd probably have 13k plus...
Old 6/17/14, 07:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome.