Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New Member - Photos Inside

Search this Thread

Old 7/24/10, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member - Photos Inside

Hi Everyone,
New to this forum, but I do post on a couple others for those that have already seen my car before. Same old stuff on those forums, so I figured Id try something a little different. The only thing I think my car has right now that isn't pictured below is the new 3.5" Magnaflow exhaust tips. Everything else is up to date I think.

A little about the car... Purchased about 8 years ago. During that 8 years I have only drivin it about 2-3K miles total to and from car shows, parades, etc only. I purchased it stock right down to the factory hub caps lol. I've won 29 trophies/awards with it so far (I've only been really entering it in shows the last 4-5 years).

I really like my car the way it is now, but it hasn't been majorly changed in about 4-5 years. I do little stuff here and there (add a few chrome pieces to the engine, a few satin pieces to the interior, etc), but nothing large. Well I'm seriously considering adding 18x9 Gunmetal Shelby Razor Rims this winter once I get the cash for them. I really like the way they look on the newer Mustangs, but haven't seen them on the older ones. Right now I have OEM 17x8 Bullitt Rims. I purchased these 8 years ago when I first got the car. What do you guys think? Should I change the rims??

Attached Thumbnails New Member - Photos Inside-img_0102.jpg   New Member - Photos Inside-1.jpg   New Member - Photos Inside-2.jpg   New Member - Photos Inside-dsc00257.jpg   New Member - Photos Inside-dsc00222.jpg  

Last edited by rick; 7/24/10 at 05:53 PM.
Old 7/24/10, 06:20 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Welcome to TMS! Stang looks really clean! For wheels, I'd suggest something like black bullitts or fr500s.
Old 7/24/10, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks! I almost changed to the black bullitt rims last year, but I decided against it because that would be a pretty price tag to pay for changing the size/color of my current rim. My wife was like if your going to spend that much money on new rims, at least change the style a little lol. The shelby razors look somewhat similar to my bullitts (with the 5 spoke and similar color), but it has more detail and I like the fact that it is a deep dish.

Old 7/25/10, 04:34 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Hello and Welcome.
Old 7/25/10, 08:43 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
Welcome Rick! Beautiful car!!
Old 7/26/10, 11:53 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rick
Thanks! I almost changed to the black bullitt rims last year, but I decided against it because that would be a pretty price tag to pay for changing the size/color of my current rim. My wife was like if your going to spend that much money on new rims, at least change the style a little lol. The shelby razors look somewhat similar to my bullitts (with the 5 spoke and similar color), but it has more detail and I like the fact that it is a deep dish.

Welcome to TMS!! That is a sweet clean looking ride. Also I love these wheels. I think that they would look killer on it.