Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New forum member from MD...

Search this Thread

Old 5/11/11, 02:37 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New forum member from MD...

Just picked this up last week. '06 Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5 speed manual, Vista Blue/black. Shaker 500 sound system, 45k miles. Painfully stock right now, and minor mods are in its future (wheels, tires, springs, chip, exhaust, and apperarance mods like black BOSS 302 striping and a shaker hood).

Great fun to drive! Can't wait for it to get sunny for more than a day in order to justify washing it and detailing it and getting real pictures. Pardon the crappy Droid X pics...

Got a great deal on it with 45k miles. No, it's not a new 5.0, but it's also not $35-40k.

I sold my '63 Mercury Comet project, realizing that I'm not going to ever get around to doing it right, and wanted a convertible replacement for it and my MGB that all I really needed to do was wash, wax, and drive.

Quick 5 minute photoshop of what I want it to look like:

Last edited by ChrisV; 5/11/11 at 02:39 PM.
Old 5/12/11, 05:38 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Welcome...thanks for the pics and the photoshop!!

Great idea to figure out how you want your car to look...I am gonna give it a try!
Old 5/12/11, 06:35 AM

Nice car. This is very simular to the car I almost bought until I somehow stumbled across my Foose. I love the Photoshop you did. I wish I had enough knowledge to do that to my car. That's just an awesome Idea of how to see what the car will look like prior to purchasing anything.
Old 5/13/11, 06:23 AM
V6 Member

Thanks! Yeah, doing the work in the computer allows for a lot of ideas to be fleshed out without committing dollars or inadvertantly ruining an actual car. I wanna get some better pictures and do it up proper.
Old 5/14/11, 11:22 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Nice...welcome.