Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Been in the game for a long time.

Search this Thread

Old 8/30/13 | 01:46 PM

Been in the game for a long time.

Wanted to introduce myself before i went any further answering questions and consulting.

First my name is Dante, I am a fellow mustang enthusiast and i have owned 2 Mustangs. I work a company that most of you probably have heard of (HIDGuy.Net) and we specialize in Mustang and Automotive lighting. I have had a account here and on mustang forums that had or has over 1k post.

Let me first start by explaining why i am here. I am not here to push any products or services on anyone on this forum. If you would like to PM me to discuss buying any services of products you may do so. We use to sponsor this forum but stopped due to not being able to keep up. Besides that I see that there really isn't anyone on this forum that can really give Professional or expert advice when it comes to Automotive or mustang lighting. That is all i am here to do is to put my two cents and expert advice in when people have questions. Like i said you guys can PM me and ill be glad to help anyone.

Let me say again i am not here to push product onto people or put up any ads. Just putting my two cents in. If anyone wants to ask me any questions please do so i am here. Thanks guys and have a great day.
Old 8/30/13 | 01:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Welcome and I can attest y'all sell good stuff. I got my fogs from y'all.
Attached Thumbnails Been in the game for a long time.-image-193853316.jpg  
Old 8/30/13 | 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kpd3014
Welcome and I can attest y'all sell good stuff. I got my fogs from y'all.
Awesome! Just want to let it be known that i am here to help! I know you guys already have someone that sells the same stuff we do. But tech help with anything i can help you guys with.
Old 8/30/13 | 04:35 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Dante@Hidguy
Wanted to introduce myself before i went any further answering questions and consulting.

First my name is Dante, I am a fellow mustang enthusiast and i have owned 2 Mustangs. I work a company that most of you probably have heard of (HIDGuy.Net) and we specialize in Mustang and Automotive lighting. I have had a account here and on mustang forums that had or has over 1k post.

Let me first start by explaining why i am here. I am not here to push any products or services on anyone on this forum. If you would like to PM me to discuss buying any services of products you may do so. We use to sponsor this forum but stopped due to not being able to keep up. Besides that I see that there really isn't anyone on this forum that can really give Professional or expert advice when it comes to Automotive or mustang lighting. That is all i am here to do is to put my two cents and expert advice in when people have questions. Like i said you guys can PM me and ill be glad to help anyone.

Let me say again i am not here to push product onto people or put up any ads. Just putting my two cents in. If anyone wants to ask me any questions please do so i am here. Thanks guys and have a great day.
We've been in the automotive lighting business for over 8 years and have been a registered vendor on this forum for quite a while now. I am more than willing to offer professional and expert advice to anyone, even if they decide not to purchase products from me.

And I happen to be the proud owner of a 2007 Mustang

I appreciate you helping the community, but please watch your words and respect TMS Vendors who support this forum.

Thanks,
Nick C.
Old 9/1/13 | 10:02 AM
Mach 1 Member

Welcome