Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Another Dude

Search this Thread

Old 10/4/04, 05:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Hey guys, just wanted to say 'hi' and post a few words about myself...

I've been lurking in here for a few weeks, found the site when looking for info about the '05 Mustang. I first e-mailed Brad with a few q's, but you guys seem to have fun in here so why not join...?

I'm in Europe. Sweden to be more precise. I don't own a Mustang, and never have. My fascination for Stang comes from having grown up next to a race track. During an event one summer (I was about 10 at that time), I was milling about in the track pit parking zone. And there it was - a blue 1970 Mustang Mach1. The sound and looks of that car stuck with me, and I've been a Mustang fan since. My favs, beside the '05, are the classic ones - the 64½ to 71 models, with the 1970 Boss 302 topping that list. I do like other cars too, and don't mind driving a Porsche, BMW or Merc if given the opportunity. But the Mustangs are a special breed. So when seeing the protype '05, I was excited! A Mustang that finally has the power and looks worthy of its' heritage!

I'm a student right now, with about a year to go on my masters' degree in Economy. Which leaves me flat broke but when I eventually get a (proper) job, I'll be looking at a new Mustang, even if it does cost $50K over here.
Old 10/4/04, 05:58 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Matt-

Hello and Welcome!!