Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

2015 Mustang GT Premium

Search this Thread

Old 2/3/15, 07:33 AM
CURRENTLY NOT ACTIVE ON THIS SITE DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AceMaverick
Hello everyone!

New to the mustang community and forums! Finally purchased my dream car, the mustang GT ! I have never owned a brand new car or a car nearly with this much HP!

I am happy to say it's safe in underground parking and only taken out when there is pavement (from Canada, Nova Scotia)...the rest of the time I'll be using my GF's car haha!

I love the car! Unfortunately the first night I had it, the undercoating that was done to it( told them I didn't want it but they did it anyways and didn't charge me) had dripped on the headlight. I removed it with soap and a sponge but it left thin small scratches on the headlight only visible up close. Can't even feel them on the surface. The dealership said they would try to remove it and rubbed some white cream on it yet they still remain. More upset with myself for not having the dealer remove the undercoating lol. Non the less I still love the car!

Look forward to learning lots on this site and sharing what I can!

Thanks all!
Welcome to the Ford Family, AceMaverick! Your Mustang is a beauty, and I'm loving the black exterior (I'm a sucker for black cars)!

Shoot me a private message with your full name, phone number, VIN, and dealer. Also include the current odometer reading; I'll check out available resources.

Nikki
Ford Service CA
Old 2/3/15, 08:33 AM

Thank you for all the support so far! I have messaged Nikki and I will take everyone's suggestions to heart! Thank you for all the comments, the car truly is awesome!

This forum has already proven so valuable and I am grateful to be a member!
Old 2/9/15, 09:02 PM

Thanks to Nikki from Ford Customer Service CA the dealership has contacted me and advised they will be replacing my headlight free of charge.

The same day Nikki posted on the forum, I messaged my details to her, and a few hours later Ford customer service called me and advised the dealership will be in touch with me. An hour later I had the mustang at the dealership and they told me they would come up with a solution.

I am...almost speechless. Thank you Nikki, Deysha and Ford!
Old 2/10/15, 10:24 AM
CURRENTLY NOT ACTIVE ON THIS SITE DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Thanks to Nikki from Ford Customer Service CA the dealership has contacted me and advised they will be replacing my headlight free of charge.

The same day Nikki posted on the forum, I messaged my details to her, and a few hours later Ford customer service called me and advised the dealership will be in touch with me. An hour later I had the mustang at the dealership and they told me they would come up with a solution.

Oh my goodness! How exciting! I'm very happy for you and this awesome outcome. Thanks for the shout-out, too. I'm such a cheese ball right now.

Let me know if I can help with anything else; I'm here for you (and all my fellow Canadians out there).

Nikki
Ford Service CA
Old 2/10/15, 11:04 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

You're very welcome, AceMaverick!!

Deysha
Old 2/10/15, 11:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Super nice car. Congrats.