Notices
Introductions Who You Are and What You Drive

New Here

Old 7/22/15, 11:31 AM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Here

Hello everyone,
I'm new here to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I recently bought a 2015 Mustang v6 3.7 competition orange (first time Mustang owner) and joined the forum to see how everyone else is doing with theirs. I look forward to reading posts and sharing when possible. Best of luck to you all, see you around!

~PonyShow

Last edited by PonyShow; 7/22/15 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added more vehicle info
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 11:34 AM
  #2  
Cobra Member
 
mustangfan410's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 8, 2014
Location: AZ | NJ
Posts: 1,425
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Post a pic when you get a chance!
mustangfan410 is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 12:03 PM
  #3  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangfan410 View Post
Congrats and welcome! Post a pic when you get a chance!
Here she is!
Attached Thumbnails New Here-image.jpg  
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 01:17 PM
  #4  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: June 17, 2014
Posts: 215
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Very nice, congratulations! How did you post your pic? I can't get one on for some reason.
tony2014mustang is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 01:59 PM
  #5  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tony2014mustang View Post
Very nice, congratulations! How did you post your pic? I can't get one on for some reason.
I hit quote, manage attachments, upload from computer, select upload, close this window, post reply.
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 02:26 PM
  #6  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
CiniZter's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 11, 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,742
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
sweet looking pony... congrats
CiniZter is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 03:20 PM
  #7  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CiniZter View Post
sweet looking pony... congrats
Thank you! =)
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 03:48 PM
  #8  
Former Vendor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 12, 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 506
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PonyShow View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm new here to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I recently bought a 2015 Mustang v6 3.7 competition orange (first time Mustang owner) and joined the forum to see how everyone else is doing with theirs. I look forward to reading posts and sharing when possible. Best of luck to you all, see you around!

~PonyShow
Originally Posted by PonyShow View Post
Here she is!
Hey Pony,

Congrats on picking up the S550, she's gorgeous!

What made you go with CO? It just happens to be my favorite color

Any plans for your new baby?

-Will
AMWill is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 06:08 PM
  #9  
Member
 
Warrior316's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 21, 2015
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First time Mustang owner also 3.7 v6 Silver
Warrior316 is offline  
Old 7/22/15, 07:50 PM
  #10  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMWill View Post
Hey Pony,

Congrats on picking up the S550, she's gorgeous!

What made you go with CO? It just happens to be my favorite color

Any plans for your new baby?

-Will
Went with compition orange because like you, it's my favorite color! Haha have some plans in the works, exhaust, headers, etc. that's a distant thought at the moment. Minor things like window tint will be soon. Also just ordered new interior lights (cool white) from diod dynamics yesterday along with the reverse light. I'll be sure to post a picture once I install them!
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/23/15, 10:26 AM
  #11  
Former Vendor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 12, 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 506
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PonyShow View Post
Went with compition orange because like you, it's my favorite color! Haha have some plans in the works, exhaust, headers, etc. that's a distant thought at the moment. Minor things like window tint will be soon. Also just ordered new interior lights (cool white) from diod dynamics yesterday along with the reverse light. I'll be sure to post a picture once I install them!
Sounds good Pony!

You're off to a great start.

Make sure to keep an eye out on our 2015 New Products page! We have stuff going up almost daily.

Keep me updated with your build and let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will

Last edited by AMWill; 7/23/15 at 10:28 AM.
AMWill is offline  
Old 7/23/15, 12:45 PM
  #12  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMWill View Post
Sounds good Pony!

You're off to a great start.

Make sure to keep an eye out on our 2015 New Products page! We have stuff going up almost daily.

Keep me updated with your build and let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will
Will do for sure! Thanks!!
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/23/15, 12:46 PM
  #13  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMWill View Post
Sounds good Pony!

You're off to a great start.

Make sure to keep an eye out on our 2015 New Products page! We have stuff going up almost daily.

Keep me updated with your build and let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will
It tells me that the page cannot be found (new products page).
PonyShow is offline  
Old 7/23/15, 01:03 PM
  #14  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,347
Received 294 Likes on 264 Posts
SpectreH is offline  
Old 7/23/15, 07:07 PM
  #15  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMWill View Post
Sounds good Pony!

You're off to a great start.

Make sure to keep an eye out on our 2015 New Products page! We have stuff going up almost daily.

Keep me updated with your build and let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will
Originally Posted by SpectreH View Post
Awesome! That link worked. I see a few things I like, will check regularly for more products! Thank you for sharing. =)
PonyShow is offline  
Old 8/5/15, 10:10 AM
  #16  
GT Member
 
HMR-TYM's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 24, 2015
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 155
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great looking car. You are going to love owning a mustang.
HMR-TYM is offline  
Old 8/5/15, 02:30 PM
  #17  
Member
Thread Starter
 
PonyShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 22, 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Owned it for about 2 months now and every time I get in it to drive or sit on the porch and look at it I get a big smile on my face like a kid in a candy store! Haha
PonyShow is offline  
Old 8/6/15, 08:03 AM
  #18  
GT Member
 
HMR-TYM's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 24, 2015
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 155
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It makes for some darn good porch sitting. Almost as fun as driving it.
HMR-TYM is offline  
Old 8/13/15, 07:36 PM
  #19  
Mach 1 Member
 
Jim74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 3, 2015
Location: Lexington, Ky
Posts: 752
Likes: 0
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Welcome!
Jim74656 is offline  
Old 8/21/15, 09:55 AM
  #20  
GT Member
 
pretender's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 15, 2015
Posts: 186
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PonyShow View Post
Owned it for about 2 months now and every time I get in it to drive or sit on the porch and look at it I get a big smile on my face like a kid in a candy store! Haha
I know the feeling - got my first Mustang on June 1st and been smiling every since. Welcome!
pretender is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.