Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

You all are going to be PROUD of me!

Search this Thread

Old 12/24/04, 09:03 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tonight was Christmas. In anticipation of the happy fun times with Eleanor I was on my best behavior. (Angelic, hubby was impressed)

My bitter aunt has a 2001 mustang -cool.
I drove Eleanor, (I know!) and parked her.....Didn't say scrap about her. I waited on someone to say something and I would comment....Yes shes nice, yes I am happy to have her...
They got to calling her the canary.....Cool. I got noooooooo problem with it..
Every comment that got made:
I like that yellow- Aunt: Mine is PARADISE RED! It was the first year they made one like mine(sn95) and when I got it, that was the only one on the road(fyi it is:
Laser Tint Red 23,740 made)..............MINE was on the showroom floor too...Every comment, hers was one up......And I never even brought Eleanor UP on my own. I don't know why you got a automatic........ BECAUSE it has a five speed auto transmission and 200 something HP......Oh and it looks real cool........

Keep in mind, I let it all roll off and just let Ellie speak for herself- literally.... I was sooooooooooooo good. You alll would be proud, I finally held my tongue.
Old 12/24/04, 10:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats April! I don't know if I coulda kept quiet. I hope you drove real slow on that muddy road.
Old 12/24/04, 11:23 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

yeah I have to put in my two cents when someone disses my car, tonight a 2001 owner asked if she could sit in mine (at work) and she gets in and says "I don't know about the air vents, how are they?" I am like what about them, do they work...YES, do I like them....Yes, would the car look like crap without the IUP....YES. I dont get it. I guess she had to find something wrong with it. Last Sunday when I went to meet up in Laguna with Jrabbit and CaliStang, I was first in parking lot and some dipsh!t that was too busy looking at my car to move his hiney out of the way so I could pull into the parking lot (his wife had to yank him out of the way, he just stood in front of my car looking at it holding up traffic), he walks over when I park and asks if his wife could take a picture of him standing next to my car, I say sure and then as he walks away he says "You need different wheels on that, those are ugly." And I wont even get into what the conversation was like when someone walked up to my bar last night and in a conversation they were having about my car parked out front this moron comments that his stupid Honda is still faster.
Old 12/25/04, 08:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by rrobello@December 25, 2004, 12:26 AM
yeah I have to put in my two cents when someone disses my car, tonight a 2001 owner asked if she could sit in mine (at work) and she gets in and says "I don't know about the air vents, how are they?" I am like what about them, do they work...YES, do I like them....Yes, would the car look like crap without the IUP....YES. I dont get it. I guess she had to find something wrong with it. Last Sunday when I went to meet up in Laguna with Jrabbit and CaliStang, I was first in parking lot and some dipsh!t that was too busy looking at my car to move his hiney out of the way so I could pull into the parking lot (his wife had to yank him out of the way, he just stood in front of my car looking at it holding up traffic), he walks over when I park and asks if his wife could take a picture of him standing next to my car, I say sure and then as he walks away he says "You need different wheels on that, those are ugly." And I wont even get into what the conversation was like when someone walked up to my bar last night and in a conversation they were having about my car parked out front this moron comments that his stupid Honda is still faster.
You should have said "Can't be to ugly, you just had your picture taken with those wheels"
Old 12/25/04, 03:59 PM
Queen Of Nascar

April, I would have had to smack that old bitty!!
Old 12/25/04, 04:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Old 12/25/04, 05:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Donna@December 25, 2004, 6:02 PM
April, I would have had to smack that old bitty!!
She gets hers every day......

My motto for 05- Float on with it! I just had my dream handed to me, its time to be niiiiiice

PS- she wants to race against me I would love to show her whose boss in my "only an automatic"
Old 12/25/04, 05:30 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you see the person only once a year, let her have her "fun". Its probably the only thing she can do to make herself feel better over your newer & better car.
Old 12/25/04, 05:36 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by GhostTX@December 25, 2004, 7:33 PM
If you see the person only once a year, let her have her "fun". Its probably the only thing she can do to make herself feel better over your newer & better car.
I am super proud of myself for doing just that
Thats why Santa brought me snakes!