Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Weekend off to a roaring start!

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/04, 05:33 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well TGIF for some of us- I was getting the kids breakfast ready at 6 AM and there is a frantic ringing on my doorbell. Turn on the light, peek out, and its THE MAN! :cop2: After my veins turn to ice water I open the door. Turns out my neighbors who bought a house they like better and used to live here were BEING SERVED! Jeez. After I convinced the sheriff that I was not indeed who he was looking for.. he went on to ruin their morning. (we tend to move about this neighborhood, I alone have my eye on like ten houses I like better) Sooooooooo I got to feel fortunate.I nearly

Tomorrow morning- 5 Am deer season opens. I dearly want some Venison tenderlion rolled around a jalapeno, wrapped in bacon and grilled. Last season the boy was the only one to bag one. Should be amusing. The boy is nine and he outhunted two grown men. wn3d:

Overlapping that- its IRON BOWL WEEKEND! In case you don't live here, the whole state shuts down for the afternoon, the news is all on location and the ballgame of the year is played. (Roll tide). Oh and Bear Bryant- my yankee husband can not grasp how we can all go mental about a "stupid ballgame" and he has lived here for 7 years.

I think after work today, life calls for a thick sirlion and a cold beer and some onion peels at Logans Roadhouse!!

Oh and did I mention, The tree goes up Thanksgiving night(back down the 26th of December), I moved back in May, and I don't know where my Christmas stuff is?
Old 11/19/04, 01:56 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whoa...slow down.

Someone needs a vacation. :P