Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

The TMS Cat Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 2/16/14, 10:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If it's a Manx cat, it never had a tail. Do its rear legs appear to be disproportionately long for its body? (Is its butt higher than its shoulders?)
Old 2/16/14, 11:40 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Definitely a Manx by looking at it. Clumsiness could be from anything. Being female could be in heat and reacting to the affection by salivating. But this is what every one has already said

Hope you can find her a good home. Looks cute and in need of a home.
Old 2/23/14, 02:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
I hate to admit it because I'm not a cat person, but I'm planning on keeping the cat. I love this little thing. It is so sweet and so smart. Only had it a week and I've already taught it to sit, stay, and a few other tricks. I tell it to give me a "high five" and it sticks its little paw out and smacks my hand. Its really cute.

When I sit down on the porch, it hops right up in my lap and goes to sleep in under a minute, purring and curling up flexing its paws, and its paws are huge for a cat this small. I think its going to be a big cat when it grows up.

And to Mickstang, yes, I think it is a manx. It likes water, and its hind legs are huge, when its walking around its all jacked up in the **** end when it stretches its legs out and acts normal. And it acts like a dog. It will pick up a huge stick, chew on it, and carry it around and want you to throw it so it can fetch. Crazy freakin' cat, never seen one act like this.

I've actually fallen for it, its a really great animal. I think I love it. Just have to get it fixed now and get its shots.
Old 2/23/14, 02:49 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
My youngest wants another cat terribly. Our last one died a few years ago. Don't know if I can tolerate another dang cat but my kids get what they want. I'm sure we will have a dang cat soon since the wife tries to convince me on it every couple days.
Old 2/23/14, 02:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
My youngest wants another cat terribly. Our last one died a few years ago. Don't know if I can tolerate another dang cat but my kids get what they want. I'm sure we will have a dang cat soon since the wife tries to convince me on it every couple days.
Hey, I have never liked cats at all, but this little lady has really charmed me. Normally I would have taken it to the pound already, but I like this cat. It is so smart and so sweet, the freakin' thing is like a dog. Unless something changes, I'm going to keep this one, might even let it live in the house (It'll have to go out to **** and pee) but everyone in the house seems to love it so far. It is so funny, it follows you around everywhere like a dog would. No matter what you do outside, it jogs along and stays with you every where you go.

Let the little guy have a critter. I think that kids that love and respect animals are better people when they grow up. I think it makes an impact on them, makes them better grown ups.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/23/14 at 02:59 AM.
Old 2/23/14, 03:02 AM

Ours was evil. Would hang out with you and rub at your legs just enough to let your guard down. Lol. I can't stand cats. Dogs are so much better animals. But that's not gonna stop us from getting another.
Old 2/23/14, 03:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ours was evil. Would hang out with you and rub at your legs just enough to let your guard down. Lol. I can't stand cats. Dogs are so much better animals. But that's not gonna stop us from getting another.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a dog person, I love dogs and and consider myself a dog whisperer lol. I know dogs, people's dogs always gravitate to me. We're going to get another dog soon, but this cat has captivated me, I love this thing. Its so freakin' smart. And that is strange for me, I normally don't get attached to cats at all, but this one is different. It literally acts like a dog, crazy stuff.
Old 2/23/14, 03:15 AM

That's what ours was like. She would walk along side of us down the street and around the block. Chase dogs out of the yard. Just couldn't keep her off the neighbors cars. Glad she died before I bought my car. Convertible tops were her favorite. Just wasn't very lovable.
Old 2/23/14, 03:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

That's what ours was like. She would walk along side of us down the street and around the block. Chase dogs out of the yard. Just couldn't keep her off the neighbors cars. Glad she died before I bought my car. Convertible tops were her favorite. Just wasn't very lovable.
Ohh, if this ****er starts getting on the cars, it will disappear like a fart in a hurricane. I ain't having that ****.
Old 2/23/14, 05:08 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I tell it to give me a "high five" and it sticks its little paw out and smacks my hand. Its really cute.
One of my all-time favorite movies--and one of the most iconic pieces of art from the American civilization--is Spaceballs. The very first thing I taught my dog to do was to "gimme paw!" Awesome dog, awesome movie.
Old 2/23/14, 07:48 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I hate to admit it because I'm not a cat person, but I'm planning on keeping the cat. I love this little thing. It is so sweet and so smart. Only had it a week and I've already taught it to sit, stay, and a few other tricks. I tell it to give me a "high five" and it sticks its little paw out and smacks my hand. Its really cute.

When I sit down on the porch, it hops right up in my lap and goes to sleep in under a minute, purring and curling up flexing its paws, and its paws are huge for a cat this small. I think its going to be a big cat when it grows up.

And to Mickstang, yes, I think it is a manx. It likes water, and its hind legs are huge, when its walking around its all jacked up in the **** end when it stretches its legs out and acts normal. And it acts like a dog. It will pick up a huge stick, chew on it, and carry it around and want you to throw it so it can fetch. Crazy freakin' cat, never seen one act like this.

I've actually fallen for it, its a really great animal. I think I love it. Just have to get it fixed now and get its shots.
Old 2/23/14, 01:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YAY! Sounds like a big baby! lol
Old 2/23/14, 03:16 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Apparently I'm turning into Dr. Doolittle. Had the deal with the dog a few weeks ago, finally got over that deal and then last night a little cat with no tail (not a bob tail, no tail at ALL) shows up.

Went out on the porch and heard meowing, next thing you know here it comes. Climbing all over everything, right up under your damned feet when you try to walk.

Freakin' annoying bastard. Already trying to run in the house and garage every time you open a door and wont stay away from your feet.
Did it ask "Hey Buddy - where's my dog?"

Old 2/23/14, 03:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Did it ask "Hey Buddy - where's my dog?"

Welcome back!
Old 2/23/14, 09:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, I have never liked cats at all, but this little lady has really charmed me. Normally I would have taken it to the pound already, but I like this cat. It is so smart and so sweet, the freakin' thing is like a dog. Unless something changes, I'm going to keep this one, might even let it live in the house (It'll have to go out to **** and pee) but everyone in the house seems to love it so far. It is so funny, it follows you around everywhere like a dog would. No matter what you do outside, it jogs along and stays with you every where you go.

Let the little guy have a critter. I think that kids that love and respect animals are better people when they grow up. I think it makes an impact on them, makes them better grown ups.
You might want to make that little Manx an outdoor cat. They are hunting and killing machines; maybe it's best to let her do her thing. Being cooped up inside with nothing to torture and maim could turn her mean. If you take her in for shots, ask the vet what he thinks. And you will definitely notice a decrease in the local mouse, gopher, mole, etc. population.
Old 2/24/14, 05:49 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Cool Lee. Sounds like an awesome cat.
Old 2/24/14, 08:39 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
One of my all-time favorite movies--and one of the most iconic pieces of art from the American civilization--is Spaceballs. The very first thing I taught my dog to do was to "gimme paw!" Awesome dog, awesome movie.
Old 2/26/14, 10:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The light made her look brown instead of gray and black, lol.

Old 2/26/14, 11:39 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
The light made her look brown instead of gray and black, lol.
Apparently we have a Manx cat too Lee.

I always wondered why one of the cats Kristy picked up for the little ones had such weird hind legs and no tail. It does have a little nub tail but apparently that's not uncommon. It does have the funky hind legs. Until I threw it outside one day along with her black cat adopted sister it was an incredibly docile and take cat for Blaine and Bryce to carry around. They would carry it in all kinds of positions I've never known a car to ever withstand.

And then of course there's the water thing. I've seen this car sit in the rain like it did today.

And she hates Lad. Every time the get near each other she hisses at him like a Cobra. And when she cries and talks it's loud like a baby crying.

Weird weird cat.
Old 2/27/14, 12:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Lazy thing would hardly open its eyes long enough for a picture.

Quick Reply: The TMS Cat Thread!