The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   The TMS Cat Thread! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/tms-cat-thread-507862/)

Flagstang 4/19/12 02:05 PM

The TMS Cat Thread!

4 Attachment(s)
post em up!!

phiggs54 4/19/12 02:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Atchafalaya

Attachment 106983

Attachment 106983

Attachment 106984

cdynaco 4/19/12 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6321082)
TMS cat thread - post em up!!

:rofl2: Told ya'll - it'd be either Nathan or Adrian. :nice:

Grew up around cats and my sister has a rescue "cat house".

cdynaco 4/19/12 02:32 PM

4 Attachment(s)
"Yosemite Sam". Sammy was the best cat I ever had - in fact after he died in 94ish I've never replaced him.
UPS driver asked "what kind is he'" I said Himalayan. He said "you mean himma laya anythin'?"
UPS drivers :rolleyes:.... ;)

Scothew 4/19/12 02:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My old cat Kylee, she was an F2 Savannah (half african serval half egyptian mau? i think it was). Best cat ever. And would dang near knock you out when she headbutted you. She was a breeder cat prior to us getting her, thats why theres a studio pic lol.

11SHELBYGT500 4/19/12 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew
My old cat Kylee, she was an F2 Savannah (half african serval half egyptian mau? i think it was). Best cat ever. And would dang near knock you out when she headbutted you. She was a breeder cat prior to us getting her, thats why theres a studio pic lol.

I don't like cats in general, but that thing is super creepy.

Scothew 4/19/12 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6321141)
I don't like cats in general, but that thing is super creepy.

lol nah she was awesome. Best cat ever and if she didnt want to be around you, she'd flat footed jump on top of the cabinets above hte fridge.

cdynaco 4/19/12 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6321135)
My old cat Kylee, she was an F2 Savannah (half african serval half egyptian mau? i think it was).

:nice: I was thinking Abyssinian...

cdynaco 4/19/12 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6321141)
I don't like cats in general,

That explains a lot. :p

(kidding ;) )

11SHELBYGT500 4/19/12 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco

That explains a lot. :p

(kidding ;) )

I had allergies as a kid and never had one around me.

cdynaco 4/19/12 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6321142)
lol nah she was awesome. Best cat ever and if she didnt want to be around you, she'd flat footed jump on top of the cabinets above hte fridge.

On a side, I have Apploosas and a few Arabians. Appys are like dogs - happy to see you, come around and want some lovin'.
Arabians however are like cats - its all on their terms! If they don't want to be touched, not gonna happen. Other days they come up close like its all good. :screwy:

08GTCandyApple 4/19/12 04:21 PM

I love cats but my allergies can't handle them any more. They give me hives :(

lalayla 4/19/12 04:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Gizzie loves flip flops

phiggs54 4/19/12 08:26 PM

Great looking cat Charlie. We had a seal point Ragdoll that looked a little like that. My favorite cat, RIP.

If I had that cat Scott had, I would use it to terrorize small children :jester:

cdynaco 4/19/12 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54 (Post 6321602)
Great looking cat Charlie. We had a seal point Ragdoll that looked a little like that. My favorite cat, RIP.

If I had that cat Scott had, I would use it to terrorize small children :jester:

:nice:
There's a guy on here 'got oatz' that doesn't post much any more - but I asked if his were Himalayan also, and he said no - Ragdolls. Very nice! :nice:

phiggs54 4/19/12 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6321606)
:nice:
There's a guy on here 'got oatz' that doesn't post much any more - but I asked if his were Himalayan also, and he said no - Ragdolls. Very nice! :nice:

the ragdolls are very affectionate. Ours flops on its back for a tummy rub every time you walk by. She will sit and wait, as soon as you look her way she flops over. The old one we had was constantly laying on my legs or chest. If I tried to push her over to get out of the chair she would climb back on my legs before I could get up. She would also "shampoo" my scalp with her tongue when I had my hair buzzed (it hurt). Really miss that cat.

2k7gtcs 4/19/12 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We got our first cat a few months ago. I've never had a cat. He is 100% an outside only cat. Incredibly fast and a great hunter.

I constantly find fur and feathers on my back patio. I've never liked cats but I do like this one. If he keeps it up he may find his picture on a blanket someday. :p

Attachment 107048

phiggs54 4/19/12 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6321620)
We got our first cat a few months ago. I've never had a cat. He is 100% an outside only cat. Incredibly fast and a great hunter.

I constantly find fur and feathers on my back patio. I've never like cats but I do like this one. If he keeps it up he may find his picture Oma blanket someday. :p

Attachment 107048

That cat looks cool. Don't upstage Nate with the blanket.
We had a cat we brought over from Scotland that killed anything that came into our yard. When it was a kitten, we found a dead rabbit in the front yard that was 3 times bigger than the cat. Had a cat flap in our bedroom in one house and the cat was always bringing in dead squirrels and birds and leaving them beside the bed. It brought live bunny rabbits inside twice.

11SHELBYGT500 4/19/12 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I constantly find fur and feathers on my back patio. I've never liked cats but I do like this one. If he keeps it up he may find his picture on a blanket someday. :p

If he's outside %100 is he REALLY your cat. LOL

2k7gtcs 4/19/12 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

If he's outside %100 is he REALLY your cat. LOL

Well when I walk outside he follows me everywhere I go. Sometimes he's gone for a day but he always come back.