Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Pics and a Trailer for Upcoming Movies.

Search this Thread

Old 12/7/07, 01:22 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics and a Trailer for Upcoming Movies.

I thought I'd share some recent news from the comic book nerd world for all to see!

First is a new pic of Iron Man, coming out May '08.

Next is a pic from Punisher: War Zone.

The new guy is Ray Stevenson from Rome.

And finally, Speed Racer!

Here's a link for the trailer:

http://movies.aol.com/movie/speed-racer-2008/28066/main
Old 12/8/07, 06:28 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Iron Man looks SICK!!! Can't wait for May 2nd to get here. That is going to be AWESOME!! I didn't know they were making another Punisher movie. I really liked the original, but too bad they didn't get Thomas Jane to do the sequal. He was REALLY GOOD as the Punisher.

Oh, if you haven't seen it yet, do a youtube search for "John Rambo". Its the new Rambo movie, and its INSANE!!! The trailer I saw can't be shown on TV, too gory (Rambo killing the enemy in many different manners). It looks like its going to be VERY GOOD! Oh, and the new Alien Vs Predator is MUCH darker than the 1st one. Scope the trailer out for that as well. And we all can't forget about Cloverfield. Too bad I can't get any good shot of what the creature looks like.
Old 12/9/07, 08:28 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Iron Man looks SICK!!! Can't wait for May 2nd to get here. That is going to be AWESOME!! I didn't know they were making another Punisher movie. I really liked the original, but too bad they didn't get Thomas Jane to do the sequal. He was REALLY GOOD as the Punisher.

Oh, if you haven't seen it yet, do a youtube search for "John Rambo". Its the new Rambo movie, and its INSANE!!! The trailer I saw can't be shown on TV, too gory (Rambo killing the enemy in many different manners). It looks like its going to be VERY GOOD! Oh, and the new Alien Vs Predator is MUCH darker than the 1st one. Scope the trailer out for that as well. And we all can't forget about Cloverfield. Too bad I can't get any good shot of what the creature looks like.
Thomas Jane was good, but it seems Lionsgate didn't like him and his ideas and waited to ramp up production on Punisher 2 until after he bailed out. But come on, tell me the new guy doesn't look like this.

The movie still is like something straight out of Punisher: MAX.

He even looks like first appearance Punisher.

Ah yes, the first Rambo trailer. The scene where he turns the .50 cal on the soldier in the front seat and makes him into gory confetti. Nice.

AVP-R is being handled by a pair of brothers who are actually fans on the series. Have you see the Restricted trailer? Awesome, pure awesome. One lone Predator, a horde of loose Aliens, and the Predalien in the middle killing everything.

Trust me, I saw some concept art for the Cloverfield monster, and it kinda ruined the mystery for me. It seems the early concept is very close to the final monster. You DON'T want to see the concept art. Keep the magic and suspense till January. It'll be more fun.