Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Other Topic - U.S. Marines lost today in Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 1/26/05, 04:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those of you who pray, please remember to pray for the brave U.S. Marines we lost today in the helicopter crash in Iraq. Also, pray for their families and loved ones. I doesn't matter what your politics are, those guys are there for us.

Semper Fi
Old 1/26/05, 04:34 PM
Cobra Member

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showforum=19
Old 1/26/05, 04:41 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Altoid@January 26, 2005, 5:37 PM

Is that for real? Dang I am not even an expert and I have that one figured out.
Old 1/26/05, 05:30 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'll be praying for all our troops

Moving this to off-topic though.
Old 1/26/05, 05:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Will be gladly praying for our guys over there. I just returned, finally, from serving my tour over there. The greatest things anyone can do are pray for the troops and let them know you appreciate them over there. All we had the chance to see was all the fighting leading up to the election and the negative perception the press left us with watching it.

I want to say thanks for your support as well. I had the opportunity to look at this website and saw many of you posting about the troops and the mustang.

Now I just need to drive over to Birmingham and knock Scothew and Cracker upside their heads. Ok, maybe not Scott.

Look forward to finally posting again and catching up on all the posts I did miss over there.

Brian
Old 1/26/05, 06:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Scothew@January 26, 2005, 6:33 PM
I'll be praying for all our troops

Moving this to off-topic though.
Sorry about posting this in the wrong place! I spend so much in the 2005 forums, I never even realized that there WAS an off-topic forum. Thanks for moving the post and not deleting it!
Old 1/26/05, 06:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by MilStang@January 26, 2005, 6:58 PM
Will be gladly praying for our guys over there. I just returned, finally, from serving my tour over there. The greatest things anyone can do are pray for the troops and let them know you appreciate them over there. All we had the chance to see was all the fighting leading up to the election and the negative perception the press left us with watching it.

I want to say thanks for your support as well. I had the opportunity to look at this website and saw many of you posting about the troops and the mustang.

Now I just need to drive over to Birmingham and knock Scothew and Cracker upside their heads. Ok, maybe not Scott.

Look forward to finally posting again and catching up on all the posts I did miss over there.

Brian
Glad you're back safely, and thanks for what you did for us over there!
Old 1/26/05, 06:33 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Altoid@January 26, 2005, 5:37 PM
Those guys at CNN are real rocket scientists! I can't wait until we send the next mission to space - I'll get all my info from CNN!
Old 1/26/05, 07:00 PM
Cobra R Member

CNN is not even programmed into my directv set up. I do not watch it at all. I go between Fox News and MSNBC. The post election tone is still too much like the pre election tone. I may not watch the news until 07.

The best part is that the DTV folks know that I am not watching this channel. I hope it gets back to CNN some how.
Old 1/26/05, 07:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by MilStang@January 26, 2005, 6:58 PM

Brian

Welcome home from your nieghbours up north!!! Thanx (T.O.canada)
Old 1/26/05, 07:51 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Brian, its great to hear from you buddy!!!! I've been wondering where you have been, but cracker told me you were doing a stint over there and we've been thinking about ya. Glad you are back home though safe and sound.

Heard Phill is about to do a run over in Asia... man I woulda never thought. I'm seriously proud of you guys Hit me up on MSN next time you are on.

Scott
Old 1/27/05, 04:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Will do Scott, and yes Phillip heads over in May.

As far as CNN goes, I work in intelligence and I can tell you throughout the military that most of us can't stand CNN. You would not believe how much they slant, stretch, or just plain lie with their news. We also watch Fox or MSNBC for our news anytime we can get it.

Look forward to reading more of the boards, still trying to catch up. B)

Brian