Help a fellow Stanger keep his car

Search this Thread

Old 2/14/08, 02:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We all hope we never need help but...

Originally Posted by StangFreak
To those who have made negative comments:

I hope you never need help in life. Is it wrong to give assistance to some one and help out with their medical bills so they don't have to sell their car. The person who is on the receiving end of all this didn't ask for any help. He was fully prepared to do what he needed to do and sell his car to take care of his family. WE VOLUNTEERED TO HELP!!!

If you don't want to donate that's fine, but keep the negative comments to yourself.
It is never wrong to give assistance to someone in need but get real the original post says "Help a fellow Stanger keep his car" You really expected not to get negative remarks in regards to something like that when there are so many other people who are in much greater need? Have you no compassion for people who are disabled veterans, homless kids on the streets, elderly people who have medical bills so high they are going to lose their homes and not a mustang? I have and will continue to give to charitable organizations who help these causes and I encourage all who read these posts to give their money to people who really need it and not to someone so that he can save his mustang! As long as I see posts like this I will always make negative remarks. To think you got on here to ask people for money to save a person from saving a mustang when people are dying from lack fo sufficient health care, dying in the streets from starvation and living on an E-1s, E-2s or E-3s military disability pay after getting their legs blown off.
Old 2/14/08, 02:17 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for closing this post

Originally Posted by adrenalin
Time for this to get closed. The link has been provided in the first post. This has somehow turned into a flame war so no point in keeping this thread open.

Thanks for getting this post closed. This kind of stuff has no place on this site
Old 2/14/08, 02:18 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok, you guys have made your point so until a mod that has access to lock this topic down arrives I think it is time you guys just stop going back and forth on this.
Old 2/14/08, 02:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers
Thanks for getting this post closed. This kind of stuff has no place on this site
For your information I got permission from Brad to post this thread.

Like I said, you can have your opinion. If you don't want to donate then don't. Just keep the negative comments to yourself. No one wants to hear them.
Old 2/14/08, 03:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts