Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Forza 2 Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 7/4/07, 12:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow bandit that boss is gorgeous!! Any people rich in this game and willing to gift a noobie? I'm unfortunately having a slow start. I got the 1968 gt500kr and wooped up in it but unfortunately there are like no races for it at level 6 or that I can beat and I don't have enough cash for another car yet. It's been a long time since I've played anything similar to this so anyone atleast got any awesome advice of what to do in the early game play to help me get rolling?
Old 7/5/07, 07:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

ok so I've definately gotten the hang of this game and am growing a pretty nice collection. I was wondering though if anyone has made a good mach 1 i would like to see some templates of gt500's and ford gt's too I'm trying to figure out how to design cars and so far my attempts look comical at best lol. anyway thanks for the feedback ... and what happened to people posting their pics of their rides?? this game's interest die already?
Old 7/5/07, 03:24 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm loving this game. My friend has it and i want it so much now.

I so wanted to drop a Ford GT engine in our Cobra R but we are saving our money.

I thought it was crazy you can put a C5R engine in the 69 camaro.
Old 7/5/07, 03:28 PM
Bullitt Member

buck I kinda got grounded.....so that's why you guys haven't seen me.

but im back!!!
Old 7/5/07, 07:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah. I have been racing lately instead of painting. If someone has a picture of something they want painted up in FM2, post it here and I'll try to put it together.
Old 7/6/07, 09:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by shatter
Yeah. I have been racing lately instead of painting. If someone has a picture of something they want painted up in FM2, post it here and I'll try to put it together.
Awesome!! I would appreciate that so much! I've been working on two paint jobs and let me tell you I suck at it. The first is I want to do this cs8 mustangs graphics except on a gt500. The second ofcourse is this ford gt. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on this lately because my subscription to xbox live ended yesterday and I have to renew it.. (probably will sunday or monday). If you want I can gift you cars for you to work on these if you tell me your handle I just really really want these!!! The gt500 is what I've been working on the most and is the most important because it's pretty twinked and is level 2 so I've won atleast some races with it so far. Anyway thanks again for any help you can do and let me know if I need to provide the cars for you to work on or if I can just toss you my gt500 after you've done the template or something. Thanks!

p.s. - i'm also in love with this paint job on this lotus exige but unfortunately haven't gotten a deal on an exige yet to try to do the paint job I just managed to be lucky to get the ford GT for cheap!
Attached Thumbnails Forza 2 Car Club-fordgt.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-supershelby2.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-supershelby3.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-supershelby4.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-supershelby.jpg  

Forza 2 Car Club-lotus.jpg  
Old 7/6/07, 10:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Also I don't want the cars to be locked ... not sure why they are locked anyway or how to unlock them. Anyone want to explain this tidbit? But yeah just didn't want a design on a car I coulnd't drive lol.
Old 7/6/07, 12:54 PM
Needs to be more Astony

You have to unlock the model in the career mode i think.
Old 7/8/07, 01:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

I think he's talking about the paintjob on the cars? Designers lock them so people can't make copies and resell. Here's my latest, did it a couple of weeks ago. I'll try to do some work on the CS8 this week.

Old 7/8/07, 07:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

I think he's talking about the paintjob on the cars? Designers lock them so people can't make copies and resell. Here's my latest, did it a couple of weeks ago. I'll try to do some work on the CS8 this week.
Thanks so much man I really appreciate it!! The sad thing is i'm freaking excited now haha
Old 7/9/07, 02:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

hey shatter? Any chance that you could work on these and get me the cs8 maybe by wens? I'm moving on thursday and won't have internet so want the car to race with. if it's not to much trouble lol.
Old 7/12/07, 04:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Heres some pics of my 1969 Fairlady Z
It doesn't have a custom paint job yet but it looks so delicious.....
BTW This car is a D400 and a joy to drive....
Attached Thumbnails Forza 2 Car Club-datsun-z-forza.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-driving-dream.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-forza-zside.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-forza-z.jpg  
Old 7/12/07, 09:52 PM
Bullitt Member

I just spent a good couple of hours on the 1969 Fairlady Z and heres what I've come up with. Its a race livery-style design, for showing off on the track. I am bouncing back and forth on what class to make it or whether I should make it AWD. It's a strong A828 right now.

I was thinking of selling a limited number of them if anybody is interested. And any comments are greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Forza 2 Car Club-team-z-racing-2.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-team-z-racing-drift.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-team-z-racing-sebring.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-team-z-racing-side.jpg  
Old 7/12/07, 10:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2005Stang032
I just spent a good couple of hours on the 1969 Fairlady Z and heres what I've come up with. Its a race livery-style design, for showing off on the track. I am bouncing back and forth on what class to make it or whether I should make it AWD. It's a strong A828 right now.

I was thinking of selling a limited number of them if anybody is interested. And any comments are greatly appreciated.
Looks nice and clean, I like the colors. I'd remove the rear forza splitter as it messes with the look of the car in my opinion.
Old 7/12/07, 10:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by buck
hey shatter? Any chance that you could work on these and get me the cs8 maybe by wens? I'm moving on thursday and won't have internet so want the car to race with. if it's not to much trouble lol.
Hi,

I haven't been able to even start working on it yet. Real life stuff has been keeping me off the computer/xbox lately. I'll try to get it done this weekend. Better late than never!
Old 7/12/07, 10:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Chad thanks for the feedback, I'll try that tip of your's out.
I need to take a picture of the top of the car as I noticed it can't really be seen in those pics.
Old 7/13/07, 08:00 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Look the 69 fairlady! looks awesome. But i say the forza splitter looks great on the car.
Old 7/15/07, 12:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Here's what I got so far on the Shelby CS8. Not wanting to do the ford dealer logo on the fron fender and swapped the falken logo for bridgestone because I couldn't get the lettering right. Might try the falken logo again later. Comments on the work so far?

Old 7/15/07, 12:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Here's what I got so far on the Shelby CS8. Not wanting to do the ford dealer logo on the fron fender and swapped the falken logo for bridgestone because I couldn't get the lettering right. Might try the falken logo again later. Comments on the work so far?

http://www.shortbuskids.org/users/sh...FM2/FM2_10.jpg
http://www.shortbuskids.org/users/sh...FM2/FM2_11.jpg
Great work so far
Keep the updates coming....
Old 7/16/07, 07:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

I love it!! Looking fantastic so far I would definately like the falken logo more or pirelli over bridgestone but none the less very cool. I want to use these on a gt500 though not a GT but probably that is pretty easy to transfer over. I love how it's coming together though. I just got internet at the new place so I need to add you... what's your gamer tag? Anyway thanks again!!

Quick Reply: Forza 2 Car Club