Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Forza 2 Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 6/4/07, 12:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chaotic Bliss
Okay so I am new to Forza 2 and I can seem to figure out the premise of the game. So I am racing on the hardest level and if I can't win a race, I just modify my car and then I kill everyone in the race. No challenge at all. Is this the point of the game or am I missing something? Shouldn't something stop me from using a car that is way faster than the cars I am racing?

Thanks
It kinda comes down to you making it competitive....try modding cars that stay in the same class as your opponents. If you want true competitive racing, race online. Its a rather open ended game.
Old 6/4/07, 12:43 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Knight
I have never played forza 1 so I was unaware of such content. But a test and tune drag race is somthing that i would have greatly missed.
there was a whole community of drag racers in forza 1, I am sure they are just as bummed as me about it. I am sure they will end up offering it as a download, but I just don't get why they would not ship the game with that feature. There were a bunch af good hill climbs and road races that they ripped out of it as well.
Old 6/4/07, 01:42 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I saw screen shots a while back of cars doing wheelies in Forza. can you really do that in the game? do they have drag tires available for the cars?
Old 6/5/07, 06:48 AM
V6 Member

Koni Challenge - Blackforest 5

Here are a couple of pictures of my Blackforest Mustang.
Attached Thumbnails Forza 2 Car Club-blackforest5.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-blackforest5-2.jpg  
Old 6/5/07, 08:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2005Stang032
You could of just driven it in arcade mode I raced and saved up for a Mustang GT and im customizing it now....i'll upload a picture.

BTW What car did you start with? I started with the Pontiac Solstice, its a pretty good car.

I started with a Cobalt SS. Sucked. I havent had the chance to play it much. Only at level 20.
Old 6/5/07, 12:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by dbleagl21
Here are a couple of pictures of my Blackforest Mustang.
Sweet!!! I like it, i like it a lot
Old 6/5/07, 03:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Hey guys I am selling my Boss 302 2005 Mustang's on Auction House. Just tell me what color you want and i'll do it. It cost me 30,000+ to build one (Race Weight Reduction, Pro Brakes, Pro Suspension, Club Flywheel and Clutch, The assorted body kit pieces and the rims and tire upgrades) I also tune the cars for balance.

Its a good car and runs 0-60 in about 4.6 seconds. It handles great (BOSS 302 DUH) I recommend a limited slip differential if you race w/o TCS or STM. The cars start at 35,000 with a 65,000 buyout. For my fellow Mustang Source friends I will put a buyout price of 40,000 on the car. Send me a message and specify the color on Xbox Live. Also tell me when you will be on.

BTW we should try to get a Mustang only race going, it would be a lot of fun.
Old 6/5/07, 03:33 PM
Needs to be more Astony

I wanna see some modified GT500's!

Also can you do engine swaps again?
Old 6/5/07, 03:43 PM
Bullitt Member

I wanna see some modified GT500's!

Also can you do engine swaps again?
I'll be doing a GT500 soon. I bought one real cheap on Auction House. To answer your question yes you can do enfine swaps.....you can swap to the Ford GT's 5.4 Supercharged engine. I have yet to do it. Im to occupied with the regular (and far lighter) 2005 Mustang GT. But I think I have a couple cool ideas for the GT500...
Old 6/5/07, 03:44 PM
Needs to be more Astony

What can you put the Ford GT engine in? The regular GT?
Old 6/5/07, 07:26 PM
Bullitt Member

What can you put the Ford GT engine in? The regular GT?
Both the GT500 and the regular GT
Old 6/5/07, 07:31 PM
Bullitt Member

I got more pics!!!!

Theres some of my new Jaguar E-Type vintage racer....sweet.
There is also a picture of my orange Mustang GT at New York
And theres one of my GT500 at Sebring.
Attached Thumbnails Forza 2 Car Club-jaguar-e-type.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-jaguar-e-type2.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-mustang-new-york.jpg   Forza 2 Car Club-shelby-gt500.jpg  
Old 6/6/07, 08:50 AM
Needs to be more Astony

I played with my friend. I love driving the Saleen S281 the SN95 one. SN95 doesn't get put in video games much besides the Cobra R. very cool.
Old 6/8/07, 02:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by DW Rutledge
hey man i accepted your friend request. that boss looks awesome. i'll have to gift you a car to get that paintjob.

you could always move the boss stripe back slightly so it covers the gt badge.
Hey man I gifted you one of my Boss Mustang's . The car wasn't selling on Auction House so I figured you would want it. Tell me if you get it. Its red by the way.
Old 6/8/07, 02:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've got my GT500KR in that game...
Old 6/8/07, 02:38 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Originally Posted by Agent MOO
I've got my GT500KR in that game...
pics please!
Old 6/8/07, 02:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Working on it... gotta figure out the pics dealie.
Old 6/9/07, 08:18 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2005Stang032
Hey man I gifted you one of my Boss Mustang's . The car wasn't selling on Auction House so I figured you would want it. Tell me if you get it. Its red by the way.
dude i got it! thanks man. i signed on and xbl told me someone had gifted me a car, i was like, wtf???

then when i saw the car i knew it was you. i changed the color to grabber blue. here's a pic of my baby with silver stripes -

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...angovalhz0.jpg
Old 6/9/07, 12:46 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by DW Rutledge
dude i got it! thanks man. i signed on and xbl told me someone had gifted me a car, i was like, wtf???

then when i saw the car i knew it was you. i changed the color to grabber blue. here's a pic of my baby with silver stripes -

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...angovalhz0.jpg

Glad you got it!!! There were reports that cars sometimes disappear when you gift them. And your silver GT looks awesome BTW.
Old 6/9/07, 08:33 PM
V6 Member

Ah I see you guys here are playing Forza 2 also. Nice! Gamertag is Nuts4Ford if anyone is interested btw. So here are my rides:

Ford Focus SVT
My first car (and now is RWD lol). I am still kind of annoyed at how they put in japanese cars under the American starter cars. They had a whole lot of American cars they could have put in the game to start with but they neglected to do so. Oh well, maybe one day a game will get things right...

Ford Mustang GT
My third car and the one I have used for all the HP races (well all but the first 2 lol). This is an old picture from the first couple days of play so I still didn't get the pictures down. Same with the focus.

Volvo S-60R
So I was looking at a car I could try a NASCAR paintjob with and well I needed an AWD car so I just took the next car I bought, which was the Volvo, and created the #18 Interstate Batteries Volvo S-60R. Took forever btw.

70's Chevelle
I did this paintjob for a friend's band. Unfortunetly he doesn't even own the game. I just wanted to try my hand at creating that texture on the text.

Now for the newer pictures I actually took today:

1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429:
I've always liked the Boss 302 stripes much better than the nothingness on the 429 so I decided to make some Boss stripes for this 429. I even sold a duplicate car with the stripes but in Grabber rather than red on the auction house. It sold for 30k or something rather close.

Ford Mustang Cobra R
So I checked out the Cobra R to see what it had parts wise and came up with this. Its not bad but I do love the dark metallic forrest green color.

Cadilliac CTS-V
This was an experiment to see if I could get metallic stripes and it worked pretty well. Although I may end up going back and making the stripes much closer.

Ford GT500
Just a plain jane GT500 but I changed it to blue and those awesome torque thrusts. yay.

Viper GTS ACR
I've never liked the new vipers look as much as I do the original so I was happy with glee when I saw that they had one in the original body style. So I droped that baby in the paintshop and put some white stripes on her. So pretty...

Lancia Stratos
I needed this car for some series that I wasn't too fond off so I just bought it then gave it a nice green paintjob. I then put a white hood on it and boom it was done.

Ligenfelter Corvette
This is my project car right now. I'm working on giving it a Dale Earnhardt Paintjob.

Chrysler ME412
Well it only comes in one color in the game so I changed it to dark red and put some torque thrusts on it.

Mazda Miata
The ever series versitile Miata. This thing has been raced in multiple races and was the 2nd car I raced (after the Focus).

Proto Motors Spirra
I love the look of this car and a Ford V8 to boot! Dark metallic blue paint and some black accents on the hood, trunk, and front bumper finish out it's look.

Ferrari Testarossa
I needed a V12 car to win the series that held the ME412 so I bought me this lovely Ferrari. I then painted it to resemble the Miami Vice Ferrari

And Finally...
VW Bora (it doesn't have it's american name.)
This was another car I didn't want but had to get so I could do the VW races. So I decided to give it a fitting color. Then since I riced it with the ugly kits up front and back, I gave it a tastey rice bowl and white stripes over the car.

and those are the cars I have "edited" so far. I do have WAY more cars that I have won but I havent even touched them yet (since I don't need them for anything lol). I also have 2 projects in the works other than the Earnhardt car but since they are far from finished I didn't want to show them quite yet. Also if you noticed, most of my cars (excpt the VW) have Torque Thrusts on them :P Man I love those wheels lol.

Quick Reply: Forza 2 Car Club