Big Brother 6

Search this Thread

Old 8/17/05, 05:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

UGH :bang: :bang: :bang:

Jessica,

I didnt trust Jennifer anymore then I trusted Maggie! And now I know why! I can't believe she did that to Kaysar!!!
I soooo wanted him to be the winner at Big Brother.

I hate to say it, but I think he will be doing the walk of shame again. He is by far the biggest threat in the house, so it would be silly not to vote him off. But if there is ANOTHER America's choice, Im voting again to have him step back into the house! :P

I wish I had the 24 hour live feed, I bet it is VERY INTERESTING in there now.... gotta long time till Saturday, and she has to face alot of P.O.ed people. Well, I mean, besides James, who obviously will be kissing her butt and thanking her over and over.....

:notnice: bad show... bad bad show... :notnice:
Old 8/17/05, 06:03 AM
GT Member

I watched all of the Big Brother shows. I told myself I was not going to watch the pariade of shirtless men this year, but here I am watching. Kayser is my favorite. He is really smart. Not to say he is bad to look at. Jennifer is not to be trusted. She has been playing the weak one to get her way. She is under lined lier. Like a snake in the grass. Evette was so upset on saturday. Really up set. No fake tears. Evette should join with Kayser that would be a great team.
Old 8/17/05, 08:41 AM
Bullitt Member

KAYSAR is toast!!!!!!!! For all you people that thought he was smart his letting go of the button says otherwise. You want something done right you have to do it yourself!!!!!! James is unkillable lol.
Old 8/18/05, 06:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Bookman@August 17, 2005, 8:44 AM
KAYSAR is toast!!!!!!!! For all you people that thought he was smart his letting go of the button says otherwise. You want something done right you have to do it yourself!!!!!! James is unkillable lol.

Mike,

It was definately "too trusting" of a move to let go of that button and loose the HOH position. It was also not the smartest move he has made, by far. He should have secured that HOH position, allowing that time for him to RELAX, (knowing he is in another week) and see where the other players stand (new alliances, strengths, weaknesses). Bad move... and now that Jennifer has showed him that she can NOT be trusted, its too late. I think he will be voted out.

:notnice:
Old 8/25/05, 10:52 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

OMG, I am so ready to just write the whole show off. I can NOT BELIEVE the Nerd Herd is winning this thing. the only thing we can hope for is whoever they nominate, James TAKES off one of, and then they get to at least get a chance to vote off one of the Nerd Herd.

I cant stand April, and now she is HOH. BLECH BLECH BLECH! I am so disappointed.