Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

24 - Season 5

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/06, 05:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ February 28, 2006, 6:53 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Allrighty then,
The Hobbit is nuts and Martha is pissed. And Jack has more lifes than 3 cats.

What else could possibly happen now?
[/b][/quote]

I we are lucky, The Hobbit puts a bullet in himself (When he was arrested did I hear a gigantic cheer across the Country? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] ) and Martha gives weenie boy the old what for!!! I still wonder what will happen with The Hobbit's CTU pass card?
Old 2/28/06, 05:37 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe you heard a big- YOU GO AUDREY!

I heard a rumor the gas was headed over to CTU-

I think, Henderson is pissed off about the CTU and Jack not believing him thing.........Hence locking him in the "unescapable" lab.

Correct me if I am wrong:
When you get booted from CTU your clearance is yanked. That would mean bye bye access card also-
Sooooooo what happens when they try to take a card he no longer has?
Old 2/28/06, 02:52 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ February 28, 2006, 7:40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Correct me if I am wrong:
When you get booted from CTU your clearance is yanked. That would mean bye bye access card also-
Sooooooo what happens when they try to take a card he no longer has?
[/b][/quote]

I guess we'll see next week, since its a 2-hour episode! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 05:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Looks like some gas is leaking somewhere and Jack is on a rampage..........

Maybe the Hobbitt Will get a taste of Syntox?
Old 3/6/06, 06:53 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
2 hour episode tonight! Starts at 7pm CST. I'll have to listen to the first 30min on hte radio since I will be on my way home from work [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/doh.gif[/img]
Old 3/6/06, 05:25 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
our is spilt again

8 pm =24

9pm = Apprentice

10pm = 24
Old 3/7/06, 03:47 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

So what do you all think about that stuff last night?!?!?!?!

That was insane, especially the last hour.
Old 3/7/06, 04:03 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That sucks for Edgar. He was a good character. :cries:

This has been one heck of a season: Jack's alive, Michelle's dead, Kim's back, Edgar's dead, Palmer's back, Palmer's dead.

That last hour was nuts. WTH's with Kim's boyfriend? There's something odd about him. He's playing a pretty strong role to just be another background character. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img] Me's wonder.
Old 3/7/06, 04:17 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Yeah I didnt like ole Barry either. I think he's older than Jack which is probably why he thinks he can stand up to him. If that guy only knew what Jack was capable of.............. but maybe he does [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
Old 3/7/06, 04:43 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05GT-O.C.D. @ March 7, 2006, 6:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
WTH's with Kim's boyfriend? There's something odd about him. He's playing a pretty strong role to just be another background character. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img] Me's wonder.
[/b][/quote]

He needs a bullet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

I can't stand C. Thomas Howell!!
Old 3/8/06, 05:00 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Holy Crap!
Poor Edgar! That made me sad!

IMO the best Ep so far!

That's C Thomas Howell? Wow!

Also- What punishment is fitting for Fat Hobbitt for losing his CTU Card and causing the death of 40% of the staff?
Old 3/8/06, 05:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ March 8, 2006, 7:03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Also- What punishment is fitting for Fat Hobbitt for losing his CTU Card and causing the death of 40% of the staff?
[/b][/quote]

Leave him alone in a room with a sturdy overhead pipe, a chair and his belt-oh, wait thats been done! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 05:13 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Did him and Henderson make it to a secure area? I would have left them both to die.
I got a tee hee when Henderson whipped out his cell and it was a v220 like mine.

Cingular must pay into 24 for exposure.

Yesterday I was having my taxes done(ow) and our tax guy was talking about 24- He said did you see it yesterday? I start OMG! Edgar, Jack Syntox.....WOW.

He said, whats going on with Palmer? Why are they trying to force him out? Hes watching the Syndicated eps and I just spoiled all of season 5 for him! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 05:20 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Want a spoiler about fat Hobbitt?
Highlight this:

<span style="color:#FFFF99">CTU: Chloe is in shock over Edgar’s death, and she can’t work. Barry tells everyone he thinks he can help Chloe, and in fact he does. Meanwhile, Lynn considers that the attack is his fault because of his stolen keycard.

CTU Medical: Tony wakes up. Medical is in lockdown, but Tony is able to talk with Jack via the intercom. There is also a CTU doctor in the room with Tony. Jack doesn’t know if Henderson is dead or alive at this point, and he asks Tony what the status is. Tony realizes this may be his only chance to get his revenge on the men who are responsible for killing Michelle…and he goes pretty much crazy. He attacks the doctor and moves towards the next room to kill Henderson. Jack knows what Tony is going to do and tries to talk with him over the intercom. Jack eventually talks Tony down, while the torturer continues to inject Henderson with the fluid. Henderson won’t break. Tony is still filled with rage, and remains on the verge of killing Henderson.

Logan’s retreat: Karen Hayes, a bigwig for the Department of Homeland Security, speaks with President Logan and Vice President Gardener. Karen says that the body count at CTU was staggering -- 40 percent of its work force has been killed. She says she and some aides are going to CTU to assume command, and she will lead the investigation into the nerve gas attacks. Logan and Gardener agree. Vice President Gardener still wants to impose martial law, and it’s starting to seem like he has his own agenda. President Logan deflects Gardener’s suggestion; for now, California won’t be put under martial law.

Bierko’s lair: Vladimir Bierko tells his operatives to prepare for another terror attack, and this time Bierko plans on releasing ALL of the nerve gas.

CTU: In the sealed Situation Room, Barry starts to question Jack again. Jack really doesn’t want to deal with this, and grabs him by the throat. An alarm sounds, and Audrey and Chloe check the computer. They see that the room seals are starting to break down, and they only have 15 minutes until the gas leaks into the room and kills everyone inside.

Jack and Chloe develop a plan that entails using the air conditioner to flush the gas out of the air. But in order to make the plan work, one of the people in the Situation Room must exit and make a run for it to access a terminal near Lynn’s holding room. Jack, of course, will sacrifice himself in hopes of saving the others. He knows that if he takes a breath while on CTU’s main floor, he will be instantly affected by the nerve gas. Nevertheless, Jack opens the door and takes off. He makes it to the area where the terminal is…but metal bars are blocking the entrance. Now Jack has to run back to the Situation Room.

The room Jack needs to get to is right above Lynn’s holding room. Jack calls Lynn and briefs him on the situation. They know Lynn will most likely be killed, as will the CTU guard in the room with him if Lynn decides to sacrifice himself. Lynn remembers again that the attack was his fault and he tells Jack that this is his responsibility now. Lynn opens the door and takes off for the computer. He makes it there and is able to turn the computer off, which starts up the air conditioning unit. Lynn makes a run back to the holding room but it’s going to be a close call. He opens the door and makes it inside. There’s a beat and then Lynn realizes the seal has been broken. Lynn and the guard inside breathe in the nerve gas, convulse and die</span>
Old 3/9/06, 06:36 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

OK April, chil with the huge spoilers. I can't not read them cause im so anxious to see next week, but it makes me kick myself after I do [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, no one has touched on this yet, but anyone else notice that for once in 5 seasons, Chloe showed emotion when they saw Edgar die?!?!
Old 3/9/06, 06:43 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I think they had a little flirtation respect thing go on.

Hades- it even made me sad, I liked him a lot.
Old 3/10/06, 07:08 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

WTF do you think is going on with Kim's boyfriend?

And do you think Kim will return to CTU now that 40% of them are dead?
Old 3/10/06, 07:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ March 10, 2006, 9:11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
WTF do you think is going on with Kim's boyfriend?

[/b][/quote]

Deep down he is struggling with the fact that in real life, he is C.Thomas Howell. I don't know about you but that would certianly bug the crap out of me!!!
Old 3/10/06, 07:17 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollinglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 3/10/06, 07:28 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Well when you put it that way.........

Ten boring facts:

1. The C stands for Christopher.

2. Although everyone used to call him Tommy, these days he goes by CT.

3. In his single days, CT shared a place with his friend and co-star Darren Dalton.

4. C. Thomas Howell’s father, Chris Howell, is a stunt double and has worked in many of CT’s films.

5. C. Thomas Howell originally expected to follow in his father’s footsteps and was even a child stunt player. At times, he still does stunt work on the side. Some may have spotted him as a waiter, toppled over, in an episode of the TV series Moonlighting. Keep your eyes open for him in the upcoming Fox series LA Confidential.

6. CT’s Mom gave him the nickname Buckwheat, when he was a baby, because he had big feet.

7. A heavy metal group, Botch, has a song on one of their albums titled C. Thomas Howell as the Soulman.

8. C. Thomas Howell cares so much about his fans that he posted messages to them on the Peter Benchley’s Amazon website .

9. CT auditioned for the role of Kirby in St. Elmo’s Fire, but didn’t get it cause he was too young.

10. C. Thomas Howell has participated in various charity functions including celebrity golfing tournaments, rodeo events, and even a howl along contest to benefit the Los Angeles Society for the Prevention and Cruelty to Animals. Having a friend stricken with Multiple Sclerosis, CT has also taken an active role in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, joining in the MS walk.

Quick Reply: 24 - Season 5