General Vehicle Discussion/News Non-Mustang Vehicle Chat, Other Makes

kia?

Search this Thread

Old 4/28/06, 11:33 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(incomingRPG @ April 28, 2006, 12:33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Stick with the original deal or buy a Sonata (will they deal on the Sonata? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img] probably not, and ask yourself why?) , you can get an Odyssey EX ($28,395.00 + destination) for less money. The Sedona clone, whatever, is not worth the money, and at 33K, it is still way overpriced. Resale will tell you what is really worth buying, use your Quest as an example. You can thank me later.
[/b][/quote]

With the same options, the Odyssey is way higher. Doesn't matter wife says NO!!!!
Old 4/28/06, 07:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nole_trainer @ April 28, 2006, 1:36 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
With the same options, the Odyssey is way higher. Doesn't matter wife says NO!!!!
[/b][/quote]The Odyssey EX should give you all the safety and comfort features anyone really needs. If you really wanted leather, the EX-L at $30,795.00 is still a better deal. It is not until you add on the DVD or Satellite Navigation does the Odyssey become pricier. But you can buy a DVD entertainment system or a Navigation system aftermarket and save thousands.
I am only trying to give you the facts, which is a lot better than the advice you would get from most salespeople. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] It is your money and your decision.
But as you said the wife says [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/closed.gif[/img] and my original advice was to stick with the deal you got on the Accent, it will meet the needs you stated in your original post.
Old 4/28/06, 07:58 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nole_trainer @ April 24, 2006, 8:14 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looking to get a daily driver as I just got a new job and I will be traveling about 50 miles/day and I don't want to add that many miles to my mustang. I was looking at Kia's on the internet, any good or bad comments? Any other good sub $10K price range car recommendations?
[/b][/quote]

I think Hyundai Accent would be a better bet. I bought one for the kids last year with an auto. They drive it all the time and I drive it on weekends and flog the living --- out of it. No hiccups, no complaints, tough car. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]