Midwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

StangBangerz.com Spring Cruise 4-30-06

Search this Thread

Old 4/24/06, 08:49 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
I'm very pleased to announce that the StangBangerz Annual Spring Cruise-In will be held Sunday April 30th with the rain-out date scheduled for the following Sunday on May 7th.

It will start around 12:00 noon and go until around 5:00 pm.

Same location as last year - Knights of Columbus Hall located at 3144 Blue Rock Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45239

Call (513) 741-7700 if you need further directions.

There will be an outdoor grill and beer wagon along with icy cold soft drinks for purchase.

Since the "Dirty Dozen" list was started last year, we'd like to get all 12 to park together in a designated area along the back of the paved lot in front of the building.

As usual we will be having a raffle to raise money for this year's charity, the Make a Wish Foundation. Raffle items so far include dyno time from MD Motorsports, gift certificates from Cincy Speed, graphics from Hyper-Performance Motorsports, appetizer vouchers for Quaker Steak and Lube and a mess of stuff from our friends at the NMRA. More to come.

Site sponsors are invited set up booths/tents to display their work, hand out literature, etc.

Once again, Beechmont Ford will be having plaques made for us to give away for:

* Best Paint
* Best Engine
* Best Interior
* Best 64-73
* Best 74-86
* Best 87-93
* Best 94-04
* Best 05/06

Will we be able to do burnouts again?
Now what would a 'Bangerz cruise-in be without the infamous burnouts?
PLEASE NOTE:If they say we can do burnouts but we HAVE to do them AWAY from the street, then please cooperate with us. This will be strictly enforced

Folks, this is what it's all about. This is the stuff that started our reputation. This is why we have a stangbangerz.com, for people like us that enjoy our ponies and like to get together with others and have a good time, show off our stuff, check out other's rides and maybe even put a face with a name while you're there.

SBZ has been growing steadily and these cruise-ins have been growing right along as well. Dare I say this is the second biggest Mustang event in the area next to the Tri-State Mustang's show? So tell a buddy, bring a pal, bring the kids, the dog and the whole family out, just do whatever you have to and come join us for the best way to kick off a new season of fun with some friends and a little bit of tire smoke.
Old 5/5/06, 08:26 AM
Post *****

Just an update. Cruise was rained out on the 30th, so it will be this Sunday, May 7th! Come on out if you can!
Old 5/8/06, 07:01 AM
Post *****

Had a BLAST!!

Dave Diehl (Black_Horse on SBZ) snapped pictures of the day . . there is evening one of me buried in the 175 he took.

Please feel free to use the photos for your VbGarage, avatar, signature, whatever....all I ask is that your give me a byline "Photo by Hyper-Performance Motorsports".

http://hyperperformance.smugmug.com/gallery/1436762