Midwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Doug of Bamachips is coming to Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 5/7/07, 07:32 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Doug of Bamachips is coming to Oklahoma

Attention those of you with 05+ Mustangs.................................

Doug Studdard, owner of www.Bamachips.com in Birmingham, Alabama is going to be bring his portable dyno to the Joe Cooper show in Yukon Oklahoma on June 2nd. Doug is actually going to arrive on Friday, June 1st to start tuning cars. If there is a huge interest, he will be coming in on Thursday, May 31st. He will tune forced induction cars first. Forced induction tunes are going to be $200-$250. N/A cars will be tuned next and tunes will be $150.00-$200.00. Doug will have approximately a dozen or so SCT XCal II tuners on hand for sale. Doug will also have his dyno open for people who just want to dyno their cars. I'm not sure what his charge for dyno pulls will be, but I'm sure it will be minimal. Doug has asked that all cold air intakes and other modifications, be done prior to the tunes. He said there will not be time to install cold air intakes, larger fuel pumps for forced induction cars, etc. People will have to have their set up done just prior to tuning. With minimal tools a person could slap on a cold air intake in no time just prior to the tune.

If anyone has any questions they need to get in touch with Doug at the above web site. His phone number is (205)-302-0231. You can also contact Blake Gordon at the service department at Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon at (405)-354-1111
Any further questions can be directed to, Robbie Robertson at (405)-256-0022 / (405)-706-1600

This is a great opportunity to get a custom tune from a great tuner. His prices are very reasonable and he is very sought after. If anyone is interested in reading some testimonials about bamachips, go to www.themustangsource.com and do a forum search for bamachips. You will quickly see that he is a great guy with great customer service and one heck of a tuner!
Old 5/7/07, 07:44 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Doug is an A1 class act. He came to St. Louis for a weekend for a dyno day. If you have a chance do it, you will not regret it, but you will if you don't. He works wonders.
Old 5/30/07, 05:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess that means I have to wait an additional week for shipment of my CAI and tuner I ordered last week...