Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area
View Poll Results: Choose the Best Times for You to Leave Vulcan to Caravan to the Show:
9:00 AM Central
66.67%
11:00 AM Central
25.00%
1:00 PM Central
16.67%
3:00 PM Central
8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

TheMustangSource.com National Meet - Here's the Plan

Search this Thread

Old 8/17/06, 08:31 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
MCA was having some technical issues with the website. Should be taken care of by now. I had my issues handled and thanks to all who assisted getting things straightened out.
Old 8/17/06, 10:32 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would love to, but I'm just coming down for the day on Saturday. Enyo will be sporting her new stripes by then though.

Anyone know what the spectator fee is?
Old 8/18/06, 05:35 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Heres one:
Can we meet up at Vulcan at whatever time, Caravan to Barbers and spectate?

Its 15 - Saturday General Admission (Tickets will be $20 at the gate)
Old 8/18/06, 10:59 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thanks April! I hope to meet some of you on Saturday
Old 8/18/06, 11:58 PM
Bullitt Member

I tried to buy my tickets and register on the MCA30thAnaversery.org site but it was declined, I guess the deadline is too far gone. So I bought my tickets for spectator on the Berber website.

I would have bought my ticket way back when I planned this but I was confused. My 05 is stock so I didnt plan on showing it, and I dont really care to run on the track either. I guess the only reason I should have registered with MCA to show is so I could park together with you all. But I dont see a problem , Ill be walking and looking with you all anyway, regardless of where I park.

I guess we all need a lawn chair if we get tierd of walking?? And some cold drinks, unless we want to buy them at the track, I'll definitely be brining a cooler with my Dew in it, and some sun screen lotion. I havnt heard of any plans for who's who , so Ill be the one in the stock red 05 GT with a red TMS t-shiirt on with grey hair and sun glasses, and a big grin
Old 8/19/06, 07:01 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Who's bringing the SUNDROP?
Old 8/19/06, 09:01 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by runfox
I tried to buy my tickets and register on the MCA30thAnaversery.org site but it was declined, I guess the deadline is too far gone. So I bought my tickets for spectator on the Berber website.

I would have bought my ticket way back when I planned this but I was confused. My 05 is stock so I didnt plan on showing it, and I dont really care to run on the track either. I guess the only reason I should have registered with MCA to show is so I could park together with you all. But I dont see a problem , Ill be walking and looking with you all anyway, regardless of where I park.

I guess we all need a lawn chair if we get tierd of walking?? And some cold drinks, unless we want to buy them at the track, I'll definitely be brining a cooler with my Dew in it, and some sun screen lotion. I havnt heard of any plans for who's who , so Ill be the one in the stock red 05 GT with a red TMS t-shiirt on with grey hair and sun glasses, and a big grin
My car isn't stock, but there are no where near enough mods (I like to keep things simple) to be judged so I just entered as a Display Only car.

It'll be pretty interesting to try and figure out who everyone is. Maybe I'll look into getting StangNut printed on my TMS shirt.
Old 8/20/06, 01:09 AM
Bullitt Member

It'll be pretty interesting to try and figure out who everyone is. Maybe I'll look into getting StangNut printed on my TMS shirt. [/quote]

Yeah I wish we had worked out some system. It's going to be really awkward at first, "hey my name is Tim, as the person stairs back at you with a blank look, Runfox, ya know??, OOHHHH OK I recognise that name!!" I'll be trying to connect avatars, TMS names , and real persons first names. We'll be calling each other by strange TMS names , then it will be , and what was your first name again?? Then we'll ask some one, whats your TMS avatar name again??, and they will answer, TMS avavawaa???? Sorry I thought you were with us, TMS??? No ? nevermind..................

We going to have some funny stories after this trip I'm sure!!!

Mater of fact I know more about each person's car than the owners.. I'll see a car I recognize , and ask , ok whose the owner of this one, I recognize the car , but I dont have a clue who the owner is, I know what Adrenalins car looks like, but I aint got a clue about the owner there either.
Old 8/20/06, 09:13 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I will be going to the cruise, and off to Barber Saturday. Eleanor and Ralph are bone stock mustangs, even display wouldn't be worth it.

Heres an idea? Can we post pictures of who we are here so we know when we meet up? Or nametags or something?
Old 8/20/06, 12:46 PM

Nametags would be great. (with screen names and real names)
At first I liked the idea of using avatars on them, but we change our avatars so much, it might not help.
Old 8/20/06, 02:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Maybe Ill write this down and take it with me, lets see. ....

-----Florida Folks--------
Perry- MustangShadow/blackGT
Dave- BURKE0011/FirefoxII/redfire GT
Dave- MTAS/Mineral grey GT
Chris- ChrisM/Minerla Grey GT

Joe- SlowJoe24/BlackV6
Will- Enyo/black V6
Jason- Evil_Capri/04 Comp Orange Mach 1
Tommy-TDS/06 black GT
Brad- TMS/(cantmissmeinmyblingvert)06 Tungston GTvert
April- ElenorsMine/Yellow 05 Tungston 06( just like a woman to have more than one,which should I take, I cant decide)
Jason- Gotwood/StangNut/White GT

That list should keep me stragiht for now, till I meet a whole bunch more people whose names Ill forget ( I'm over 50 so I have an excuse!!)
Old 8/20/06, 04:39 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

For Saturday Purposes you will only need to worry about the Yellow 05. The Tungsten is only coming to the cruise Thursday night. For the record as well, I just have the yellow one, the Tungsten is my husbands and he doesn't let me drive it.

For Purposes:
Can we list our first name(last if wanted) Screenname, Car etc and get some kind of definitive TMS count? We need someone to hand out this stuff if we are going to ID each other this way.

You can't miss mine what with the snakes and ponys and girl stuff- I will also have my two kids and My hubby with me. Can't miss Brad's either. After that, it gets tricky.

What about you all?
Jeffrey DJ Coming in the great pumpkin I covet?
Tony & Amanda(min4.0) and his black GT?
Hugo and your delicious windveil??
Donna and your Tungsten GT, you coming?
Old 8/20/06, 06:52 PM

This is exactly what my car looks like right now. No major mods planned before the show.

No major mods planned here either.

Old avatar:
Old 8/20/06, 07:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Me and Brad will be easy to find if you come by the Vortech tent. We will be representing Vortech, look for the source Horse and...
Old 8/20/06, 07:15 PM

That is one NICE ride! (and I don't say that very often )
Old 8/20/06, 07:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by StangNut
That is one NICE ride! (and I don't say that very often )
I appreciate the complement, I could have made it
"flashier" on the outside, but I believe in in subtle exterior mods and I spent my money evenly on Show and Go. Next to the Source Horse mine is a "Sway Back" horse. I did the best I could on a state trooper's salary putting a kid through college. I would list the mods, but my Sig isn't working for some reason.
Old 8/20/06, 08:45 PM

The subtlety is probably why I like it. Most show cars look too busy and clutered.
Old 8/20/06, 09:00 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Here are we: No mods planned:

Ralph- No mods planned:

And of course Ellie:
Old 8/21/06, 11:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I'll be there with my hubby and son. Can't post a pic. Not sure which stang is coming for sure. It will be down to the wire. I registered one of the 3, but the one I registered developed a problem. So we'll be there, but I don't know in which one. You won't shoot me if I'm in one of my Mustang II's will you? Please don't banish me! I have a Sonic Blue '05 as well.

We planned on bringing one of our '78 Ghia's since you don't see them very much. We were supposed to bring our 1978 Midnight Blue and Chamois stang, but it looks like we will be bringing the 1978 Dark Brown Metallic and Chamois stang instead. Both have V-8's. The Midnight Blue has over 200,000 miles on her and I've had her since '79. Can't wait to meet all of you!!

We plan on crusing in with all of you Thursday.
Old 8/21/06, 05:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey,

I'll be there as well, I'll be in the White and red 05' Roush with the tag "BMACHPS".

I've registered in the Roush Corral, I thought you had to be in the gate by a certain time? I'd love to cruise in with you guys..

As for the 05 and newer, you can only be in the display only classes because MCA does concours judging and only allow cars 3 years old and older to be judged. Dont get me started on this point.

See ya there!

Doug.

Quick Reply: TheMustangSource.com National Meet - Here's the Plan