2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

What is wrong with people?

Search this Thread

Old 10/7/05, 07:12 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holeeeee Moly!!!!

Amazing!

I entered this thread to read about the title and aside from the original post (which I'm sorry to hear about, by the way) the only vandalism I see going on is the beating between some of ya's!

C'mon now......whoever's currently president or whatever the predominant political party of forum members is, it has nothing, absolutely nothing to with the very long slow gradual degradation of society that's been going on for decades. It's a helluva problem but sheesh, the factors involved are way more complex than can ever be enumerated on a friggin' CAR forum. We have a lot of work to do as a society to recover, and it's up to the parents, and enforcing the concepts of rule of law and personal responsibility, that's the bottom line.

The poster who stepped in here and essentially called everyone 'white trash' was a real hoot, tho. LMAO! I'm guessing he/she is a realtor, just wanting everyone to trade up to a better house. Sad fact is, trash comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, always has....and even the most ignorant village idiot can go into debt and buy a coupla fancy cars and a nice house, so some trash is also relatively well-off. As has, apparently, been demonstrated.
Old 10/19/05, 02:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by grrr428@October 6, 2005, 3:22 AM
Because you are ...maybe ...what.... misinformed/in denial at best!

GWB has the lowest rating of all the past 5 Presidents. Less than 40% approval. Do the math. That makes him odd man OUT. Even as a LAMEduck President his "mandate" (as if he ever had one) is down the toilet.

The best he can leave this country is a legacy of low wages and outsourcing, big profits for the big corporations, and HUGE H U G E deficits for YOUR children. He has given tax breaks for the wealthy (not you BTW) and has ran up huge unpayable military debts.

Merry early Christmas donkey doughnut.<<<not What I said! Arseholio
I'm not in denial...heck, I didn't even vote for him! I agree with everything you said and maybe a large percentage of the 2000 dead US soldiers would agree. I'm just shock that others on this "NASCAR DAD" site would agree. Bush has done for this country what his dad and reagan did. And I voted for reagan the 1st time around. I'm not perfect just forgiven. Send mustang vandals to fight/die in iraq!
Old 10/19/05, 02:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

[quote=army_eod,October 7, 2005, 8:33 PM]
Originally Posted by grrr428,October 6, 2005, 5:22 AM
Because you are ...maybe ...what.... misinformed/in denial at best!

GWB has the lowest rating of all the past 5 Presidents. Less than 40% approval. Do the math. That makes him odd man OUT. Even as a LAMEduck President his "mandate" (as if he ever had one) is down the toilet.

I voted for George Bush, just before I voted against him.

Maybe, but he also has the highest low rating of any of the past 7 at the lowest point in their term. Spin it any way you like.
Old 10/19/05, 03:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@October 4, 2005, 6:45 AM
Blame the most influential group in the U.S. The one that caters to the low lives, supports them, makes excuses for them, subsidises them, justifies their actions, supports division, and endorses hatred. I'll give you one guess of who that might be.

What we are experiencing is their final product.
Your trying to make this a politcal thread it is not.

You might believe its the Conservatives faults, but other would argues its the Liberals

Conservatives are the bunch that beat their kids into fearing them.
Liberals believe in "timeout"

Which is better or right, I nor anyone else can say.

My own believes tend to be not Conservative or Liberal but Libertarian
Old 10/19/05, 03:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by army_eod@October 4, 2005, 9:09 AM
Yep

I know I kick their butt if I catch them. Correct that the liberal lawyers and pols have ruined our culture. Hope someone trashes their car (at least).

Mustangs and Glocks..great combo.

I think this will be my new motto.

Of course, I am a radical right-wing conspirator.

Haha...i'm with ya.
Old 10/19/05, 03:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by sajawebb@October 19, 2005, 9:17 PM
Send mustang vandals to fight/die in iraq!
No thanks. Don't need that kind of help. :nono: They'd just get the rest of us killed. Thinking more of an empty dark wet room with electrodes or something of the liking.
Old 10/19/05, 04:38 PM
Bullitt Member

I don't think knocking 7 shades of sh!t outta kids is the answer. I'm all for the kick in the butt/cuff around the head where applicable, but that alone is a cop-out. I think discipline is important, but society is slowly drifting toward chaos for multiple reasons.

It takes good parenting to make good kids. Mine see their share of punishment, but I'm careful to see that they learn how to respect other people and other peoples feelings. Neglected kids who are beat on won't grow up with any more consideration for other people, they'll just be the same punk kids as those who weren't beat, only fearful of reprisal. When I open my car door, I'm careful not to ding doors - not because I'm afraid of getting caught, but because I know how I'd feel if someone put a ding in my door. That's how I want my kids growing up.

The other thing is that we're seeing a real separation of Law v's Justice. Great story about those punks getting caught, but what happened next? A fine, probation? No wonder a-holes do the things they do. Heck, why not? Kick-in a few panels and 1) get away with it - hoorah! a great night of idiocy and stories to tell their buddies over a bottle of paint-thinner, or 2) get caught - act contrite, mumble an apology (or not), get a slap on the wrist, hoorah! a great night of idiocy and stories to tell their buddies over a bottle of paint-thinner, do it all over again next month. I wonder how frequent these mindless acts would occur if these punks had to either pony up the repair costs, rental vehicle costs AND a fine ON THE SPOT or have their property (starting with their car/truck) held as collateral, with a week to pay up or have it sold off? And that only makes just reparation for the physical damage. To redress the stress of having your pride and joy kicked-in, I think a quick pistol-whipping would be fair.

The sad thing is, there's little we can do about this kind of thing. My wife's car was keyed one night about a month ago whilst we were at Denny's. I for one am glad I didn't see it occur, as it would have meant jail time for me, the breaking of every bone in the key-weilding hand of the perp (and probably the insertion of said key into their brown keyhole!). Every town has it's bad element, despite our best efforts to raise our own children well (oh, except Utopia, I guess - which state is that in?).

I sincerely hope we all in here never have to suffer the gut-wrenching feeling of walking up to our cars and finding them keyed/beat/dinged - and to those who already have, my sympathies.
Old 10/20/05, 12:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Klous happy one year anniversary on your 05 ownership! How many miles so far? And to Alex-no offense on your awesome service to this country-I merely meant vandals should be frontline defense, maybe they can vandalize a car-bomb or two. But they absolutely have no place along side you HEROES!
Old 10/20/05, 09:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by sajawebb@October 20, 2005, 7:13 AM
Klous happy one year anniversary on your 05 ownership! How many miles so far? And to Alex-no offense on your awesome service to this country-I merely meant vandals should be frontline defense, maybe they can vandalize a car-bomb or two. But they absolutely have no place along side you HEROES!
Steve,

No offense taken. Would make good flak vests though...
Old 10/20/05, 08:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lets face it, our country is broke, and at the heart of the break is our politicians. ALL of them. Dems and pubs.

We need to take our country back somehow.