2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Pypes Customer Service = Poor?

Search this Thread

Old 10/9/07 | 07:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Pypes Customer Service = Poor?

I've sent a few emails to Pypes requesting more information and haven't received a reply. Has anyone had positive experiences trying to reach Pypes? Usually when a vendor avoids sending back emails, it tells me that they don't want any of their responses in writing.
Old 10/9/07 | 08:50 AM
Cobra R Member

I sent them an email a few months back asking about the dimensions of one of their mufflers. They responded within 2 days. I'd give them a call. It seems there are quite a few businesses that don't seem to understand how important email is. I have the same problem with a couple other businesses. They're very slow emailing me back. In this day in age, you have to respond to emails in a timely manner. Over 50% of customer who email a business become a customer if the service is good. If you're going to have a website, you need to answer email. Bottom line. If you don't want to deal with email, don't have a website.

Anyways, rant over, try calling them for faster service. They're probably another company that doesn't understand web presence.
Old 10/9/07 | 12:13 PM
V6 Member

Yea, I sent a few emails and even called regarding a muffler delete option for my gt. No response at all. When I called the guy said he couldn't make them. Funny they call it pypes custom exhaust. I have the o/r h and it's a piece. Fitment, what fitment. Had to hammer and bend into place.
Old 10/9/07 | 12:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I finally got ahold of the tech support person to answer my questions. After this experience I'm not sure I want to buy the Violators but the price is very attractive. I do not want to hammer them in place though. I may just wait for the Steeda or Borla/FRPP 5GTs to drop to a reasonable price.
Old 10/9/07 | 03:47 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by DarkFireGT

Anyways, rant over, try calling them for faster service. They're probably another company that doesn't understand web presence.
You are more understanding than me. If they have a website but they won't answer email (despite the "contact" hyperlink) then I don't do business with them because if they're too stupid to understand how email works, then they're too stupid to get my business