2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

ORDER CODES FOR 2007 MUSTANGS!

Search this Thread

Old 3/3/06, 02:44 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
THEY TRIED THAT BLACK DASH TREATMENT IN THE HARLEY TRUCK...

Old 3/3/06, 03:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
| Color Accent Package: Replaces ISAP, Includes Contrasting Color Cloth Seats

Does this mean we can now get a blue interior to go with the Vista blue exerior?

Would this be similar then to the Red Accent package?
Old 3/3/06, 05:00 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
No
Old 3/4/06, 06:07 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CannonBaller @ March 3, 2006, 5:29 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
| Color Accent Package: Replaces ISAP, Includes Contrasting Color Cloth Seats
Does this mean we can now get a blue interior to go with the Vista blue exerior?

Would this be similar then to the Red Accent package?
[/b][/quote]

Nick, the only way I can see getting Blue inserts in the seats, is to go and get a Katzkin Leather interior package. That's what I'm thinking of in the near future. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/4/06, 08:16 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,777 Likes on 2,057 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ March 2, 2006, 12:24 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Kev, I did what you asked, and went on CONCEPTS, and punched in a GT/CS. To all out here who want to order this car, THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS in term of options! What I did, to make sure I was sure, is I punched in a normal color, Perf White (as seen in the pics), and added Trim color code FC (black/dove), and option code 54C (Cali Special). I hit enter, and was prompted to add 65A, heated seats. I did, and was prompted again. This time, to add 53B, Comfort Package.

Now, this next info goes out to Brad. Hey Brad, to order the Comfort Package, in any Mustang, not just a GT, YOU MUST ADD 65A, Heated Seats! When I tried to do a standard T82, 140A premium GT coupe, with only the Comfort Package as an option, it would not let me continue, until I added 65A, Heated Seats. From the way this is working out, heated seats are not part of the package. The heated seats are a stand alone option you can add to any type of trim, even cloth. But to get the Comfort Package; 53B, Heated Seats ARE MANDATORY (and really silly, if you ask me)! Once I did what the computer asked for, I got a VOC for a Perf White GT/CS. I then went back to the order screen, took the cursor to where you enter the paint code, and hit "help". This is when I saw the 4, and only 4, colors that are to be available for the CT/CS:

Only 4 colors are available:
Redfire (G2)
Vista Blue (G9)
Performance White (HP)
Black (UA)

I know this is kind of a bummer, as there is no way to get a Grabber Orange, or Silver, or Windviel Blue California Special. Hey Kevin, good thinking in regards to this. I never gave it any thought. Last month, was suprisingly busy here in NE PA. Hope this info helps some out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

The Order Guides will be out in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for Checking. The GT/CS only Offers BLACK Stripes so I knew Colors would be limited. I have seen an 04 Mach 1 with Black on Black but you have to be right up on the car to see the Stripes. I would have sworn the Alloy Grey and Orange Would be on the options. Perhaps they are just not Listed yet since they are new colors! Another two weeks and we shall have More answers. Also Look for a Big PROMOTION Event from Ford on The GT/CS with some Motorsports Celebrities! It is NICE to See a Lot of my Predictions From JULY of Last year are Coming to Reality!

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....opic=29613&hl=

kc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MilStang @ March 2, 2006, 3:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yea, I went to this forum before going to the GT500 section. I knew about the covered dash but not about the mirror. I still don't see heated seats being offered on the early draft for the GT500 nor do I see anything about a powered passenger seat. Hopefully that will change.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Passenger Power Seat is an Option in O7
Old 3/4/06, 02:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Nothing about any sort of stability control system?
Old 3/4/06, 04:38 PM
GT Member

How about the Tire Pressure monitor we were supposed to have in the '06s? Is that on the '07s?
Old 3/5/06, 07:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....opic=29613&hl=

kc
Passenger Power Seat is an Option in O7
[/quote]

Kevin, it is an option in the Shelby or the GT in 07?

I saw it as an option in the 07 but did not see it on the Shelby listing. It would be a nice addition for the wife since she is letting me get the car.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/7/06, 08:41 PM
Cobra Member

bump
Old 3/7/06, 10:15 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pitpup @ March 7, 2006, 7:44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
bump
[/b][/quote]

...........got me all worked up over nothing too.................. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]

eh oh well [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 05:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Jeff,
I noticed you had the center fog grill listed in your signature . Do you actually have it or is it just listed as a future mod ?
Old 3/8/06, 11:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karrnutt @ March 8, 2006, 7:15 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Jeff,
I noticed you had the center fog grill listed in your signature . Do you actually have it or is it just listed as a future mod ?
[/b][/quote]

Hey Tom, just have it as a future mod. I ordered that grill at the earliest we were allowed to, so I should be getting this as soon as they release them. Sorry for the confusion. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dleal00 @ March 4, 2006, 6:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
How about the Tire Pressure monitor we were supposed to have in the '06s? Is that on the '07s?
[/b][/quote]

Hey Dave, about the Tire Pressure monitoring, I won't know about this until the ordering guide comes out. On the 1st page of the guide, it will have "New for 2007" features listed. Until then, speculation is the only answer. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 09:19 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rondosa @ March 2, 2006, 7:31 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
i'm hiding my rage of the new options out, especially the premium interior trim and comfort package

seething with rage.....
[/b][/quote]
Ditto!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

What's a "Soft Touch IP"?

And I'm looking forward to 05stangkc's pricing to "aftermarket" some of these.
Old 3/9/06, 09:25 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GhostTX @ March 9, 2006, 11:22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ditto!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

What's a "Soft Touch IP"?

And I'm looking forward to 05stangkc's pricing to "aftermarket" some of these.
[/b][/quote]

Here's a bit I got frm Brad about it when I originally asked about the typ eof material.... along with my 2 cents of course

QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 11:56 AM) *

BRAD: It's a feel thing. It's kind of like a leather covering.

ME: Since I've never really fondled the inside of a current Stang... I'm going to say pass. Although I like the aluminum pedals....

I had a covering similar tio that on a 1984 Supra and it did not hold up very well to wear and tear. I ended up covering it with a soft towel.

How easy would it be to get the Homelink mirror aftermarket and install it? Same question for aluminum pedals...

And just to satisfy my HP hunger... We don't expect any "modest" gains in HP for a 2007 stock GT.. Right?
Old 3/9/06, 09:29 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(badmojo @ March 9, 2006, 10:28 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Here's a bit I got frm Brad about it when I originally asked about the typ eof material.... along with my 2 cents of course
QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 11:56 AM) *

BRAD: It's a feel thing. It's kind of like a leather covering.
ME: Since I've never really fondled the inside of a current Stang... I'm going to say pass. Although I like the aluminum pedals....
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, bad. So its just the steering wheel? Meh.

I, too, looking forward to those pedals.
Old 3/10/06, 01:39 PM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Premier Interior Trim: Soft-Touch on IP, Console & Arm Rest, Aluminum Pedals

So is this "kind of like a leather covering," or is this the ACTUAL leather package available in the Shelby? Unless it's something we haven't seen before, it seems to me they're just going to port that leather trim package over to the GT.

And I assume the Premier Interior Trim is available with the aluminum dash?

Also, I assume the IAP (red seats and door panels) is still available for '07...?

What happened ultimately with the global window up down (remote). Did Ford just deactivate that function, or did they finally fix it and re-introduce it?

Finally, what ever happened with the MyColor legal thing? Is it still available?

Thanks... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]