2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

No GT's to be found in Southern NE

Search this Thread

Old 3/27/05, 01:59 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still searching to find some GT's on the lot in either Redfire, MG, Windveil Blue. :bang: Can anyone out there recommend where there are some dealers that have GT's on the lot? I leave in Southern Connecticut and have yet to find hardly any around, let alone in these colors. Just a couple scattered around the state and not in these colors. Would be willing to drive as far as Ridgewood, NJ, NYC, or the Boston area to see them. Wont make a purchase until I can see one in the flesh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 3/27/05, 02:29 PM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got a redfire being built next week, but you can't have it
Old 3/27/05, 02:57 PM
Bullitt Member

This is all info I found thru "Build your Ford" at fordvehicles.com and then played a bit with zip codes (you should try it too. That's how I found my GT), so all this info comes straight from Ford. Hope it helps...

Jack Madden Ford Sales Inc., 825 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA 02062
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82H455151854, price 28395.

H.A Suddard, Inc., 2628 Cranberry Hwy, Wareham, MA 02571
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82H555170560, price 27050.

Acton Ford, Inc., 76 Powdermill Road, Acton, MA 01720
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82HX55179934, price 28545

Couldn't find any Mineral Grey or Windveil Blue GT's (well I found a VERT Windveil Blue GT...), sorry.

I also found other GT's, Vert's (both v6 and GT's) and so on, but since they didn't meet your criteria (I am talking about the exterior colors you mentioned), I didn't post any detail...

Good luck pal.
Old 3/27/05, 03:40 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by Legion681@March 27, 2005, 6:00 PM
This is all info I found thru "Build your Ford" at fordvehicles.com and then played a bit with zip codes (you should try it too. That's how I found my GT), so all this info comes straight from Ford. Hope it helps...

Jack Madden Ford Sales Inc., 825 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA 02062
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82H455151854, price 28395.

H.A Suddard, Inc., 2628 Cranberry Hwy, Wareham, MA 02571
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82H555170560, price 27050.

Acton Ford, Inc., 76 Powdermill Road, Acton, MA 01720
1 Redfire GT with Dark Charcoal Interior, VIN 1ZVFT82HX55179934, price 28545

Couldn't find any Mineral Grey or Windveil Blue GT's (well I found a VERT Windveil Blue GT...), sorry.

I also found other GT's, Vert's (both v6 and GT's) and so on, but since they didn't meet your criteria (I am talking about the exterior colors you mentioned), I didn't post any detail...

Good luck pal.
Alfio,
thanks for the info. Was unaware of the "Build" site. Had only gotten a list of the Ct. dealers with no ref to whether they had any Gt's at all. May head up to Mass next weekend.
Old 3/27/05, 04:04 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by davam1@March 27, 2005, 5:02 PM
Still searching to find some GT's on the lot in either Redfire, MG, Windveil Blue. :bang: Can anyone out there recommend where there are some dealers that have GT's on the lot? I leave in Southern Connecticut and have yet to find hardly any around, let alone in these colors. Just a couple scattered around the state and not in these colors. Would be willing to drive as far as Ridgewood, NJ, NYC, or the Boston area to see them. Wont make a purchase until I can see one in the flesh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I live near Boston and have searched hard for a GT coupe on a lot. Test drove a V6 in Dec, then said I wouldn't order until I could test drive a GT. Finally found a GT available in Westboro, MA (Herb Chambers Ford). They allowed me to test drive it and I loved it and had to have one. They wanted 3k over MSRP, so I decided to tell them to keep it. After a couple more weeks of trying to find one, literally all over the country,(even found one I liked in Orlando, but they were asking 2K over) I ended up ordering from Rodman in Foxboro, they had allocation, told me 3 to 4 months, which if they are right will be fine as there was no up charge over MSRP. After all of this I wish that I could have pulled the trigger after testing the 6 cylinder automatic, which was fun, but the GT is awesome. Worst case, find a dealer with allocation (good luck), order your car and keep looking. At least if you can get the clock ticking you might get an 05.
FYI, Mke Wagner at Rodman is my sales guy. Good Luck.
Old 3/27/05, 04:13 PM
Banned

Mantilia Motors in West Haven, CT has a couple GTs. They don't appear on forddirect. (Dunno why). I wouldn't recommend them though, they are dirty, dirty, dirty.
Old 3/27/05, 05:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Alfio,
thanks for the info. Was unaware of the "Build" site. Had only gotten a list of the Ct. dealers with no ref to whether they had any Gt's at all. May head up to Mass next weekend.
Glad if I was of any help !
Anyway you are right about the so little availability of GT's. It took me a while too to find one that suited my taste (a premium gt in windveil blue, legend lime or sonic blue, with auto, iup, active anti-theft and side airbags) when I checked in Jan. '05 I was only able to find two in MA (I checked in NH as well: none) that had all the options I wanted but one was in torch red, so I did choose the Legend Lime.
Again, best of luck. Let us know when you get yours so that I can post a big "Congrats" for you, ok ?

I live near Boston and have searched hard for a GT coupe on a lot. Test drove a V6 in Dec, then said I wouldn't order until I could test drive a GT. Finally found a GT available in Westboro, MA (Herb Chambers Ford). They allowed me to test drive it and I loved it and had to have one. They wanted 3k over MSRP, so I decided to tell them to keep it. After a couple more weeks of trying to find one, literally all over the country,(even found one I liked in Orlando, but they were asking 2K over) I ended up ordering from Rodman in Foxboro, they had allocation, told me 3 to 4 months, which if they are right will be fine as there was no up charge over MSRP. After all of this I wish that I could have pulled the trigger after testing the 6 cylinder automatic, which was fun, but the GT is awesome. Worst case, find a dealer with allocation (good luck), order your car and keep looking. At least if you can get the clock ticking you might get an 05.
Herb Chambers in Braintree: 5k over MSRP... and people were still buying them (NOT me though...), this is sad. Oh and they wouldn't let anybody test drive ANY Mustang, at the time I went there.
Got mine at Metro Ford in Raynham: no surcharge, great people, my car goes perfectly well, really happy.
Old 3/27/05, 05:24 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by hunter+March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hunter @ March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-davam1@March 27, 2005, 5:02 PM
[/b][/quote]

If they told you 3-4 months for delivery, then they don't have allocation this month or next month. Or, they are placing your order with a priority number that's too high. Ask them what their allocation availability is for April. If they have allotment for April, tell them you want a "priority number" of 10. That should get you your car no later than 10 weeks from date of order.
Old 3/27/05, 06:08 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by graphicguy+March 27, 2005, 8:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(graphicguy @ March 27, 2005, 8:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hunter@March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-davam1
@March 27, 2005, 5:02 PM

If they told you 3-4 months for delivery, then they don't have allocation this month or next month. Or, they are placing your order with a priority number that's too high. Ask them what their allocation availability is for April. If they have allotment for April, tell them you want a "priority number" of 10. That should get you your car no later than 10 weeks from date of order.
[/b][/quote]

They said 3-4 months from the time they hit the button for the order. The VOC I have shows a priority of 10. I asked for the DORA and they said that they don't get that until a VIN is assigned. From what I've read on this board, this is not quite accurate, but I trust them when they tell me thay have the allocation. Maybe they're just setting my expectation low so I am pysched earlier. I hope I'm not being a bone head by trusting them, but my brother referred me and they seem to have a good rep. I'm calling them tomorrow again to get reassured (a fourth time !) Tomorrow will be 5 weeks, so if you're right I'm halfway there. I hope it was the hard half !
Old 3/27/05, 08:23 PM
Bullitt Member

You should have Dora in a couple of day from when the dealer put the order in. He isn't being truthful with you. :nono:
Old 3/28/05, 08:03 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by hunter+March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hunter @ March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-davam1@March 27, 2005, 5:02 PM
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Tom...
Old 4/2/05, 05:24 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by davam1+March 28, 2005, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(davam1 @ March 28, 2005, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hunter@March 27, 2005, 7:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-davam1
@March 27, 2005, 5:02 PM

Thanks Tom...
[/b][/quote]
Rodman told me yesterday that they are getting 1 GT per month, I have 2 ahead of me and 10 or 11 behind me. They're advising people to wit for '06 at this point.
Old 4/2/05, 05:36 AM

I'm in the same boat. I live in Southern MA and have had my GT on order since early January. I am 'first' in line for a GT through my dealer, thanks to the person infront of me finding one elsewhere, but I still seem to be dealing with allocation issues. I am really hoping that the April allocation will get me pulled.

Is it possible that NE isn't getting many of the GT's yet because Ford doesn't expect to sell as many Mustangs up here in the winter?
Old 4/2/05, 06:17 AM
Bullitt Member

Have you checked Metro Ford in Raynham? I ordered mine there and will be leaving shortly to pick it up! I will check to see what they have because at the time I ordered they had one that wasn't sold yet. Very good to deal with, I paid MSRP.
Old 4/2/05, 08:49 AM

My Salesman told me that cars show up on FordDirect as soon as they are built. So even if you see one on a dealer's inventory, it may have been a customer order. You have to call them to be sure.
Old 4/2/05, 09:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Anyone in NE - my dealer has a black GT vert supposed to arrive in a couple weeks and is unspoken for. They were very fair price-wise with me (under MSRP). Starkey Ford in York Maine. Ask for Kenny the internet salesmgr
Old 4/2/05, 10:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Guys I posted yesterday that there is a Black GT on the lot right now at Quirk Ford in Mass. I posted it yesterday afternoon. If you want a black one they have it.
Old 4/2/05, 03:01 PM
Bullitt Member

I just got an email from Gervis Ford in Ayer, MA They have 2 GT's 1 Auto 1 Standard. Here's the number

IF INTERESTED CONTACT : CHRISTOPHER GRUNDITZ

(800) 734-FORD
(978) 772-6600
sales@gervaisford.com

Metro Ford in Raynham has 1 GT Vert and a White GT with blue stripes. Both have mods and are 42K for the Vert and 33K for the GT.

Contact Jeremy Hayes (508) 822-1000

Here's the ones in Raynham

[attachmentid=16621]

[attachmentid=16623]

[attachmentid=16622]