2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

NEW SALEEN Retail and Install Facility – STILLEN, Costa Mesa, CA

Search this Thread

Old 3/13/08, 03:08 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

STILLEN is pleased to announce that we are now an authorized Saleen Retail and Install facility. Looking for a Saleen Watts Link, Suspension System or Supercharger for your Mustang – Stillen can supply it to you. Do you need it installed? We can do that for you also. We offer expert installation on every part we sell. Want to see first hand what your Saleen upgrade has done for you – we have an in-house dyno where we can show you the results. From key-fobs to crate motors – if Saleen makes it, we can provide it for you.

With more than 20 years of experience in the high performance automotive industry, STILLEN can be counted on to deliver (and install) the highest quality parts at competitive pricing. We stand by our reputation as a leader in the automotive performance industry.

Please don’t hesitate to give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) or shoot me an E-Mail (PageN@Stillen.com) if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks

Page
Old 3/13/08, 08:58 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Awesome!!!
Old 3/13/08, 09:06 PM
Cobra Member

Costa mesa is close do you have a store front or internet sales only? Also do you offer dyno time?
Old 3/13/08, 09:13 PM
Bullitt Member

So you'd be able to get the PJ/Heritage front end?
Old 3/13/08, 10:17 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by nynvolt
Costa mesa is close do you have a store front or internet sales only? Also do you offer dyno time?
Hey there,

Well, we SORTA have a store front If not before then - come to the open house on April 5th. Not Internet only sales for sure. ALL of the sales I do personally are not Internet based. I work directly with my customers. Yes, we do have a dyno also (1200HP DynoJet). Dyno time needs to be fairly well scheduled as we use the dyno for our own in-house purposes also (R&D work).

Hope that helped some.

Thanks

Page
Old 3/13/08, 10:18 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by BossDawg
So you'd be able to get the PJ/Heritage front end?
Yep - can do. Feel free to give me a call tomorrow (866-278-8287 x134).

Thanks

Page
Old 3/14/08, 06:02 AM
Bullitt Member

If only I could do it tomorrow Page. I've got champagne taste and a beer budget when it comes to modding this car. I live no where near California so I couldn't come in in person anyway, but I'm happy knowing you carry them if and when I decide to add that front end. I feel more comfortable dealing with people on this forum, or who are recommended by this forum, rather than rolling the dice on some other web site that I have never heard of.

How much do they cost anyway?

Thanks
Old 3/14/08, 08:32 AM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by BossDawg
If only I could do it tomorrow Page. I've got champagne taste and a beer budget when it comes to modding this car. I live no where near California so I couldn't come in in person anyway, but I'm happy knowing you carry them if and when I decide to add that front end. I feel more comfortable dealing with people on this forum, or who are recommended by this forum, rather than rolling the dice on some other web site that I have never heard of.

How much do they cost anyway?

Thanks
Hey there,

The '08 front fascia assembly goes for $499.99. Not sure how readily available it is from Saleen. Guess theres one way to find out - take an order for one

Page
Old 3/14/08, 04:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Can you do something about my burned Saleen HID headlights? (wistful smile)
Old 3/14/08, 04:12 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by mrkabc
Can you do something about my burned Saleen HID headlights? (wistful smile)
Hey there,

Sorry - not authorized to do Saleen Warranty work - yet

Have you contacted Saleen directly?

Page
Old 3/14/08, 04:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by StillenMustang07
Hey there,

Sorry - not authorized to do Saleen Warranty work - yet

Have you contacted Saleen directly?

Page
A long time ago... toured their facility... saw a bunch of cool stuff, and then they proceeded to never call me again or take my calls. So much for my $1200 headlights. Ah well... live and learn!!

<wry smile> I'm sure you (Stillen) will do a MUCH better job than Saleen's award winning customer service!
Old 3/14/08, 09:04 PM
Bullitt Member

A long time ago... toured their facility... saw a bunch of cool stuff, and then they proceeded to never call me again or take my calls. So much for my $1200 headlights. Ah well... live and learn!!

<wry smile> I'm sure you (Stillen) will do a MUCH better job than Saleen's award winning customer service!
What a shame.... You even went there and they did nothing? Thanks for the information. I will go with the Whipple. I can not believe you paid $1200 and they would not resolve the problem. Try calling again. This is not right. Maybe someone messed up or something...

Maybe Stillen might be able help you out. That would be great customer service. I know he was not the seller but, I am sure he could mention this to someone and get this resolved...Let us know if anyone helps you. I really do not believe Saleen would not take your calls or resolve the problem...Something is not right...
Old 3/17/08, 02:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by VegasGold
What a shame.... You even went there and they did nothing? Thanks for the information. I will go with the Whipple. I can not believe you paid $1200 and they would not resolve the problem. Try calling again. This is not right. Maybe someone messed up or something...
Ouch. Whoa there!!

I had a problem with my headlights yes, but PLEASE do not take this to mean that there is a problem with Stillen's service or their choice of providers! I apologize for "venting" in the above thread, I should not have done that and caused problems with Stillen's thread. Again, I apologize for that.

To be fair, I have *not* heard of any problems with the Saleen supercharger and as a matter of fact I have been and still am considering one for my own car. If/when I get one, you can be sure that Stillen will be the place I go to - they are local to me in Costa Mesa and I have seen them on the boards here for years with no complaint.
Old 3/17/08, 03:05 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Ouch. Whoa there!!

I had a problem with my headlights yes, but PLEASE do not take this to mean that there is a problem with Stillen's service or their choice of providers! I apologize for "venting" in the above thread, I should not have done that and caused problems with Stillen's thread. Again, I apologize for that.

To be fair, I have *not* heard of any problems with the Saleen supercharger and as a matter of fact I have been and still am considering one for my own car. If/when I get one, you can be sure that Stillen will be the place I go to - they are local to me in Costa Mesa and I have seen them on the boards here for years with no complaint.
Hey there,

I think in the second paragraph he mentiones that we (I) might be able to help out. I think its understood that Saleen wasnt able to help out.

Shoot me an e-mail (PageN@Stillen.com) and I will see what I can do. NOOO promises, but cant hurt to try. Just need to know the specifics with your HID's (what the problem was) - and when they were purchased.

Let me know

Thanks

Page
Old 3/17/08, 04:21 PM
Bullitt Member

Ouch. Whoa there!!

Yes, I over reacted. But, looks like Stillen is looking into it for you. Better than nothing. That is a Company that cares...Even if nothing happens they took the time to inquire and tried to help...I am sure Stillen will receive more business because of this and a good Name which is what it is all about...

I will now look at Stillens website to see what I may purchase in the near future...
Old 3/17/08, 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

bump for stillen, i'll be there on april 5 page
Old 3/17/08, 08:27 PM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by Ghettobooty
bump for stillen, i'll be there on april 5 page
Hey there,

Should be a great day. Hope to have an update on the post I did for the event - maybe tomorrow (things we will be raffling off) Hope it turns out well - MY first time doing an event like this. Stillens first American Performance event

Page
Old 3/18/08, 03:16 AM
GT Member

page, can you guys do the saleen glass roof?i don t like the way the cdc trim peices look.
Old 3/18/08, 08:38 AM
Authorized Advertiser

Originally Posted by giddy_up
page, can you guys do the saleen glass roof?i don t like the way the cdc trim peices look.
Ya know - I dont even find the glass roof on the components price list anywhere. PROBABLY something we wouldnt want to tackle (at least not from in install perspective). I will do some digging around and see what I can find out for ya.

Page