2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

New Movie with an 05+ in it

Search this Thread

Old 6/21/06, 02:31 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From her bio
"Nadia Bjorlin's life began on August 2 in Newport, Rhode Island. She is the fifth child out of six of Ulf and Fary Bjorlin. When Nadia was two months old, the Bjorlin family moved to Sweden, her father's native country."

Ha! I win Clitorius Opps I mean Clint. I dont know how Brad hasnt notice your name yet. I love it though.
Old 6/22/06, 06:59 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by korinwoodo
From her bio
"Nadia Bjorlin's life began on August 2 in Newport, Rhode Island. She is the fifth child out of six of Ulf and Fary Bjorlin. When Nadia was two months old, the Bjorlin family moved to Sweden, her father's native country."

Ha! I win Clitorius Opps I mean Clint. I dont know how Brad hasnt notice your name yet. I love it though.
I didn't notice there was a bio.... it certainly wasn't tucked in her cleaveage.... I know... 'cause I was looking.
yeah.... there comes a time when you stop being offended by the nickname that you're given when kids tease you... and take it on as your own. I'm sure Brad has noticed it... I've been spanked a few times by the mods for things I've said... so.... I'm sure I've at least raised an eyebrow. But... yeah... I was affraid at one point that I wasn't going to get away with a name like that.... but I use it everywhere. The best is when I have to give that e-mail address out... on a semi-professional level. My insurance agent couldn't stop laughing when I spelled it to her... 'cause she didn't think she heard me correctly.
it's good times.
Old 6/22/06, 07:12 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hot chicks driving hot cars like professional drivers?

This has "B-rate" all over it.
Old 6/23/06, 07:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks cool, so now 3 movies to see (cars included if i get someone to go) . That trailer looks cool. I would have like to direct that. "OK girls , shake your a** three times and wave the flag.
Old 6/23/06, 07:57 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're a guitar freak, it's interesting to note that both Zakk Wylde (Ozzy, Black Label Society) and Richie Kotzen (solo artist, ex-Poison) are in the cast as "Roadie" and "Roadie #2". This might be Zakk's second movie, the first being "Rockstar".