2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

MY CAR IS CURSED!

Search this Thread

Old 3/20/05 | 07:53 PM

look on the bright side gt 500 baby!!!
Old 3/20/05 | 09:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

A response to all questions/insults.

My auto insurance deductable is $1000, so it would not be applicable. My father briefly considered his homeowner's insurance, but being that the bill is so small and he has a $500 deductable, he does not think it would be worth the insurance hike/hassle to get a measely $400.

I own my own home, purchased on my own earnings and merit. I bought/maintained/restored my cars from my own hard work. I daytrade and perform seasonal stuntwork. I work out regularly. All those who insulted me are more than welcome to take a trip down to Toms River, NJ. I'd love for your mouth and my fist to have a long, in-depth discussion.

I love my father to death, but I was mad for the right reasons. I will not explain why my car was parked in his garage Saturday evening, nor why I was mad. THe story is extremely in-depth, and that's family business, not yours. But please, do continue to judge and insult without knowing the facts. I came here to vent (like many others do), not to be called groundless names.
Old 3/20/05 | 09:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by cntchds@March 20, 2005, 10:56 PM
look on the bright side gt 500 baby!!!
Yeah man, that's why my GT500 will never stay anywhere else but her personal stable. If my Shelby gets screwed up, I want to be the one to do it.
Old 3/20/05 | 10:07 PM
Bullitt Member

I do not see where you were called a name or insulted to the point to want to fight someone. That's just silly. If you come on here and vent you have to expect some recourse at times. All depends how the venting is posted and what it relates to. We don't want to know the whole story but if you post as you did we only see the cover of the book which can subject people to make their own conclusions. No one was flaming on you or directly insulting/calling you any names. Relax!
Old 3/20/05 | 10:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Scootr@March 20, 2005, 3:31 PM
I'd be upset too but it's just a car...your dad is family. It'll get fixed,just be thankful your dad is still alive and your able to see him anytime you want.
I was going to say the same thing. I would love to have my parents here.
Old 3/20/05 | 10:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Wow, i love the way you vent dude. Fist to mouth lmao!!!
Not before my foot and your ars.
You look like a big boy. Big enough to help your dad out and clean the so called mess that YOU didnt like. I'm sure he would have appreciated that instead of the biatch slap you gave him. Would have taken all but 30min.I'm 39, not old and not young. but respectful.By reading your post and the way you vent (fist to mouth )
you still have some growing up to do. Buy you dad something special ($900). It will make you feel better.
Prioritys dude.

Sorry
Old 3/21/05 | 12:38 AM
GT Member

Well, were just going by what you told us man. I recommend not venting on an internet forum if you dont want people to comment... Personally I would never make my dad pay for something like that, regardless of what happened.. Especially if I was doing as well in life as you are apparently (congrats on that). But everyone different.

Good luck getting the car fixed.
Old 3/21/05 | 01:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Unhappy

Sorry about the car, but you're lucky you still got your Dad.
Lost mine 21yrs ago. Wish anything to let him drive my 05
home from dealer when it comes in.
You know I smashed his new 66 and 69 and he had the right
kill me, but did'nt. Just be easy on your Dad, he's not going to
be here forever!
Old 3/21/05 | 04:38 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I suggest you get some anger management counseling! First you scream at your Dad, then you threaten people on this site?? As I said before, if you recognized the risk in the garage, why didn't you deal with it and this never would have happened??
Old 3/21/05 | 05:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

No threats. Just a long fist to mouth discussion!

I just think you guys jumped down my throat, bought into the stereotype that I was some spoiled kid... and some people did call me names... no time right now to check out who actually did in the thread... but I didn't like it, so I retaliated. I feel no guilt or remorse for that.
Old 3/21/05 | 06:35 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by 127bull@March 20, 2005, 9:57 PM
If I had done that my Father would of knocked me senseless and then said who do you think paid for this garage you park in. Shame on you!!
I heard that.

My father would have put the "fear of God" into me if I would have ever raised my voice, for any reason, to him.....and rightfully so. I'll assume since you parked your car IN HIS GARAGE, that he's graciously letting you do it out of his own kindness. Quick question....if you were worried about the shelf falling, why didn't you clean the shelf?

Sorry about the car, but it was an accident. The car can be fixed. It's only cosmetic. Your relationship with your Father is forever. Too many times that's something that can't be fixed once broken.
Old 3/21/05 | 06:54 AM
I Have No Life

I work out regularly. All those who insulted me are more than welcome to take a trip down to Toms River, NJ. I'd love for your mouth and my fist to have a long, in-depth discussion.

I love my father to death, but I was mad for the right reasons. I will not explain why my car was parked in his garage Saturday evening, nor why I was mad. THe story is extremely in-depth, and that's family business, not yours.
[/quote]

OK, guess I just lost all respect for you since you now resort to crap like this. Just remember, no matter how big and tough you are, there is always someone bigger and tougher. I learned that a few years ago, darnit :angry:
Then to say it is not our business, why the heck post this thread in the first place. Sure you may have other reasons behind it but what did you expect, did you think everyone was going to be on your side. I know it stinks what happened to your car but since you are not giving us the full story because it is a famly matter, well then, I have no choice but to believe the way you treated your dad was inappropriate. Family comes first. You can always replace your car, you can't replace your family.
Old 3/21/05 | 08:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have posted this thread, or mention how I reacted to my father... I didn't expect everyone to react this way.

I'm not mad at my father... I was for a few minutes when I was on the phone with him, but like I said in my original post, he calmed me down.

Anyway, I dropped the car off this morning, it'll be back by Wednesday. I know the damage is only cosmetic and easily restorable back to the original condition, but after working so hard on the car and to have something so preventable happen to the car (and believe me it wasn't my fault, my father would not have paid for it if it was my doing), it just drives me bonkers.
Old 3/21/05 | 08:31 AM
I Have No Life

I guess we can all fly off the handle every now and then.