2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Light graphite interior pics???

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/06, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Light graphite interior pics???

Does anyone have pics of the light graphite interior? I'm undecide on that or the dark charcoal.
Old 7/12/06, 08:14 PM
Cobra Member

Here you go. I collected a bunch of pics when I was trying to decide what to get myself
Attached Thumbnails Light graphite interior pics???-int-sonicblue-black-ltgraphite-3.jpg  
Old 7/12/06, 08:15 PM
Cobra Member

By the way, that's with IUP. If you order that interior w/o IUP it does not have the black door panel inserts.
Old 7/12/06, 08:56 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the IUP does not affect the black door panel inserts. They come with the leather. The cloth interior comes with door panel inserts the same color as the interior.
Old 7/12/06, 09:12 PM
Cobra Member

It does indeed, I don't have comparison pics of the base graphite interior with and w/o IUP, but here are pics of the California Special with and without IUP. Note that the IUP version has black door panel inserts while the non-IUP does not. Also note that both of these interiors are otherwise identical (black/ dove leather) except for the IUP bits. This is the way they've been doing it for '05 and '06 as well, I have noticed it several times over the last couple of years. Some time ago I became somewhat fascinated by all the different interior variations and started paying special attention to them
Attached Thumbnails Light graphite interior pics???-blackdove.jpg   Light graphite interior pics???-black-dove-no-iup.jpg  
Old 7/12/06, 09:20 PM
Cobra Member

Here's another pic, this is an '05 that does not have IUP but does have the ISAP with leather interior. Note that the door panel inserts are not black. If this same interior had IUP instead of ASAP, the door panel inserts would be black.
Attached Images  
Old 7/13/06, 06:49 AM
Cobra Member

DO THE IUP!!! Where are you buying from Eric? I ordered the light graphite, but mine's an '06. I tried to change the order afterwards, but since I did it 3 days before the order bank for '06 closed, I was hosed. I don't regret it though, 'cause it looks pretty sharp because of the IUP. NOW... I have to reskin the seats to be 2-tone like the '07s and I need black carpet. (I shoulda just waited for an '07).
Attached Images   
Old 7/13/06, 08:30 PM

Clintoris:
I still need to shop around some dealerships. Where did you buy yours?

Tres:
Do you know if all of the '07s will have the black carpet or is that just for the GT/CS?

I definitely would get the IUP. I like having more gauses. Thanks for all the pics guys.
Old 7/13/06, 09:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Definatley get the IUP. Cars looks very plain without it. Good, but a bit plain. Great pics.
Old 7/14/06, 06:52 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by HSE PWR
Clintoris:
I still need to shop around some dealerships. Where did you buy yours?

Tres:
Do you know if all of the '07s will have the black carpet or is that just for the GT/CS?

I definitely would get the IUP. I like having more gauses. Thanks for all the pics guys.
As odd as it sounds, Eric, I got mine at Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona. It was worth the drive. Carlos Medina was my sales guy. He's sold well over 50 '05-06 Mustangs... super nice guy. The reason I went up there is because the dealers around here were filling me full of doo doo, telling me that I couldnt' order because the order bank was closed when it wasn't, telling me that for the options that I wanted on a GT, it was gonna cost me like $38K and for that they might as well put me in a Saleen... you know... it was gettin' deep. So, I went with a recommendation that I picked up on this site about a year ago... and that was Carlos Medina. If you wanna call him He'll get you all taken care of. He won't make you drive out there to order it. He'll do all that over the phone. I drove out, picked mine up and drove home.
He was really good about giving me updates... he e-mailed my DORA and VOC, and he called all the time with production updates. (Most of the time I was one step ahead, 'cause I called the VOPC myself, but it was nice to know he was doing something.) He's real accomidating. Give him a call 386-274-6700, extension 1585. Be sure to tell him Clint sent ya. Sure there's a couple of bucks in it for me... but it's the least I can do for him.... he did treat me well.
Old 7/14/06, 10:43 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
It does indeed, I don't have comparison pics of the base graphite interior with and w/o IUP, but here are pics of the California Special with and without IUP. Note that the IUP version has black door panel inserts while the non-IUP does not. Also note that both of these interiors are otherwise identical (black/ dove leather) except for the IUP bits. This is the way they've been doing it for '05 and '06 as well, I have noticed it several times over the last couple of years. Some time ago I became somewhat fascinated by all the different interior variations and started paying special attention to them
Good work ! Tres what is this I am confused (sorry to be turning into a dumb one) the color options on the bottom?
edit . I think I get it . We are waiting for pics
Old 7/14/06, 10:45 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by HSE PWR
Tres:
It's not part of the IUP. If you get the base parchment or graphite interior with IUP, it will have the parchment or graphite carpet. But, if you get the Premier Trim package then you will get the black carpeting. The Sports Appearance Package probably comes with black carpeting too, it says so in the order guide but so far no pictures have surfaced of it so I'm not sure.
Old 7/14/06, 11:13 AM
Team Mustang Source

These pics are on here on TMS. Wont all the interior color accents look like these pics with the black carpet and color door panels?
Attached Thumbnails Light graphite interior pics???-int1.jpg   Light graphite interior pics???-int2.jpg  
Old 7/14/06, 01:47 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2005GTDELUXE
These pics are on here on TMS. Wont all the interior color accents look like these pics with the black carpet and color door panels?
Well believe it or not, they are not all like that. At least as far as the Premier Trim Package is concerned, the chamois is like the picture you posted, but the dove is like the below pic. Strangely, the seats and door panels are black and the door panel inserts are trim color which is the opposite of your pic. The picture you posted is the chamois PTP and the one I posted is the dove PTP. Both were confirmed to have PTP via the window sticker, plus they have the stitched console lid, armrests and dash which is only available in the PTP. Wierd, isn't it? Now reading the order guide, you would swear up and down that the pic below is the SAP, but it's not. One person reported seeing an SAP car and said it did look like the below pic, except without the stitched components.

So in summary, the chamois PTP looks like your pic, the red PTP has been spotted and is said to also look like your pic (except swapping red for the chamois bits of course). The dove and parchment PTP are both like the below pic. The SAP is an unknown at this point, but secondhand info says it looks like the below pic.

If Ford is trying to mess with our minds, they are succeeeding
Attached Thumbnails Light graphite interior pics???-ptp-2.jpg  
Old 7/14/06, 01:52 PM
Cobra Member

Here's a related thread on the strange interior variations:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=49862
Old 7/14/06, 06:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Those CD Seats are cool!!!! Wonder how hard it is to recover if you can get the skins???