Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I’m back - More V6 Problems

Search this Thread

Old 3/2/18, 08:49 PM
V6 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I’m back - More V6 Problems

so I was originally suppose to get a alternator and a few parts from a mustang part out but the guy didn’t message me back, the car has been running amazing the past couple of weeks now until a few days ago, my car started to idle very high in the morning on a cold start at 6:00AM, they car didn’t go down and took a while so I just put it into reverse at about 400 rpms and it went away, and when I parked at school, still hasn’t occurred or continued until After school when I went to leave, it started to stutter and spurge, it was lacking power as if a s*** ton of fuel was being dumped, I have experience this way too often before as my other threads state but my engine light came on again (just when I thought my baby was healthy -_-) luckily I still had my friends scanner so these are the codes it gave me - P0305, P0405, P0300, P0305. I do not understand this, I have replaced the battery, the ignition coil, spark plug wires, E3 spark plugs, fuel filter, fuel pressure sensor, EGR, and a few fuses and cleaned my maf with maf sensor cleaner, and used seafoam, it’s been months since I used that and that will lead to my next question, my car sometimes (more noticeable in the morning) has white smoke and when I put my hand up to the exhaust, I can feel the exhaust has a second delay between release meaning of course misfire, I can also hear it. Cylinder 5 has always been giving me a misfire code and this doesn’t make sense to me why it’s always cylinder 5 because even before replacing all the spark components, I got one or two codes for cylinder 5 so it’s not the spark nor the cylinder, also the EGR, I have replaced the EGR which was the most expensive standalone part and still get a code for it, I have read that it could be a DPFE Sensor but I can’t find the part anywhere as well as a vacuum solenoid for the EGR? Someone has mentioned that since my car was throwing a “check abs system” and “check charging system” that it could be the alternator that has diodes that are our at certain rpms and is a reason why my old engine codes pulled up a fuel rail low voltage and too high voltage as well as a fuel delivery problem, could a alternator be the cause of my misfire and the EGR Valve?