2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Giving a big thanks to all!

Search this Thread

Old 2/19/06, 08:33 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, some of my friends think I am a little obsessed with my car, you know; the Mod’s, the fussy Detailing, the extreme picky-ness of getting everything to come out just right, etc… I have been reading all your posts for about a year and its clearly obvious that you all the same love for this wonderful American Mussel Car as I do (I come to this sight and no longer feel alone LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] ). You all are very talented. I have learned so much and got many great ideas from all of you. Thanks for sharing your awesome cars, your thoughts, and your valuable information [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] …. And most of all thanks Brad for putting together such a great sight! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

-Adam
Old 2/19/06, 11:07 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
+1

How about some nanners for the site ! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 12:31 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vallee @ February 19, 2006, 9:36 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Okay, some of my friends think I am a little obsessed with my car, you know; the Mod’s, the fussy Detailing, the extreme picky-ness of getting everything to come out just right, etc… I have been reading all your posts for about a year and its clearly obvious that you all the same love for this wonderful American Mussel Car as I do (I come to this sight and no longer feel alone LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] ). You all are very talented. I have learned so much and got many great ideas from all of you. Thanks for sharing your awesome cars, your thoughts, and your valuable information [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] …. And most of all thanks Brad for putting together such a great sight! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

-Adam
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stoenr @ February 19, 2006, 12:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
+1

How about some nanners for the site ! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yes, this site is the greatest, for sure. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 12:40 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Meh, it's ok

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 09:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] TMS [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 09:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nanadance.gif[/img] I like it here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nanadance.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 09:10 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbang.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rock_band.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/beer.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 04:20 AM
Cobra Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] I love TMS! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 07:00 AM
Cobra Member

I'm always on this site!! Brad's done a great job here! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 08:47 AM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005GTDELUXE @ February 20, 2006, 12:05 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] TMS [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
ditto [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 06:30 PM
Bullitt Member

dave_bought_another_black_stang's Avatar

Anyone have the kahunas to get a TMS tattoo?
Old 2/21/06, 07:43 AM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave_bought_another_black_s tang @ February 20, 2006, 7:33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Anyone have the kahunas to get a TMS tattoo?
[/b][/quote]

I've been itching to get some new ink. I might get a TMS tattoo... but what would it look like? I wouldn't want "TMS" on me. Nobody will know what that means. It would need to say "The Mustang Source" and have a Mustang. But that would be so big. If somebody gives me some good design ideas, I may just do it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]