Search this Thread

Old 6/17/08, 07:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's hoping that Kyle makes it...
Old 6/17/08, 07:21 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,173 Likes on 1,750 Posts
Kyle, our prayers go out to you, and to your family in this time of need. And most of all, we all hope for a very successful and speedy recovery
Old 6/17/08, 07:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Wow- That really sucks! I am saddened by the news of such great people killed and injured.
We should all post messages of support in the Tribune so his family can relay.
Thoughts and prayers to them all.

(TacoBill - great post)
Old 6/17/08, 08:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

My prayers for Kyle and his family in this most difficult time.
Old 6/17/08, 09:45 PM

Just wanted to give another update. The sheriff has also confirmed that nothing mechanical went wrong either. There were no steering failures or anything of the sort. They honestly don't know what happened to cause the wreck. Jeremy's services are tomorrow and Thursday, so please just keep that in your prayers. I don't know how many of you need a medical update, but please just check the www.carepages.com for that info. Thank you for all your support, there's just been so much of it from you guys.
Old 6/17/08, 10:19 PM
Bullitt Member

God Bless....I am praying for all involved...
Old 6/17/08, 10:38 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I guess we'll have to hear it from kyle as to what happened. thanks for the updates, I pray for a speedy recovery
Old 6/18/08, 04:34 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by singmenething91
Oh and Jeremy drove a classic white mustang that has 2 blue stripes down the side. Idk if that helps anyone place him and I don't know if he had gotten another one since I last saw his car. I hadn't seen him with a car or talked about it with Kyle in awhile, so I'm not sure. Just please pray for his family, they're having a real hard time I know. Thank you everyone.
I believe this is Jeremy's car from a Race Rock gathering where I met him:

Old 6/18/08, 06:52 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MTAS
I believe this is Jeremy's car from a Race Rock gathering where I met him:

EXACTLY Dave - I knew I had pics of his Stang from that Race Rock meet

Kyle had an uneventful night according to his sister's latest update on Carepages so at least that is good news
Old 6/18/08, 07:41 AM

Hey guys, I have pics of his car if anyone really needs it to help identify who he is. That is for sure Jeremy's car. Thank you to whoever posted that. Yeah, he had a pretty uneventful night, he's stable except for his electrolytes aren't real balanced, but they're working on it. Thanks everyone.
Old 6/18/08, 07:45 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thanks for the update....................we continue to Pray for healing!!!
Old 6/18/08, 08:20 AM
Cobra Member

We will keep praying
Old 6/18/08, 08:31 AM
GT Member

Hang in there Kyle! Although we have not met, I was so sorry to hear about what happened. My prayers for a speedy recovery from this terrible accident. Also hang in there Kaitlin!
I know first hand how hard dealing with an ill family member can be. Remember one of the best things you can do for him is to take care of yourself and the others that he loves. He is in good hands at the hospital and I am sure is getting great care. I will continue to check the forum and his carepage.
---- Sandy
Old 6/18/08, 06:16 PM

The last update from the carepage:
Kyle is continuing to rest well and maintain his body temperature. The pressure in his brain is remaining stable as well. The doctors and nurses are working to balance his electrolytes, potassium, salt intake, etc. At this time, the doctors and Kyle's family feel it is best to continue to limit visitors in his room to immediate family in order to allow his body to rest and recover. There have not been any major changes in his condition, this is simply to allow him more time to rest. Visitors are still welcome to gather with his family and friends in the waiting area. Kyle still has a long road ahead of him, but we are taking things one day at a time. We are thankful that he has been able to remain stable and rest comfortably for several hours now. Our family also greatly appreciates your support, prayers, and messages. It is comforting to know so many people are praying and pulling for him. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!
Also, please keep Jeremy's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers, especially today and tomorrow, as they face some of the toughest days. Our family sends our love, thoughts, prayers, and heartfelt condolences to Jeremy's family during this difficult time. Please continue to pray for comfort and peace for all who have been impacted by this tragedy.

Thank you everyone for the support. It means a lot.
Old 6/18/08, 06:26 PM
Big Falken Tires

Originally Posted by singmenething91
The last update from the carepage:
Kyle is continuing to rest well and maintain his body temperature. The pressure in his brain is remaining stable as well. The doctors and nurses are working to balance his electrolytes, potassium, salt intake, etc. At this time, the doctors and Kyle's family feel it is best to continue to limit visitors in his room to immediate family in order to allow his body to rest and recover. There have not been any major changes in his condition, this is simply to allow him more time to rest. Visitors are still welcome to gather with his family and friends in the waiting area. Kyle still has a long road ahead of him, but we are taking things one day at a time. We are thankful that he has been able to remain stable and rest comfortably for several hours now. Our family also greatly appreciates your support, prayers, and messages. It is comforting to know so many people are praying and pulling for him. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!
Also, please keep Jeremy's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers, especially today and tomorrow, as they face some of the toughest days. Our family sends our love, thoughts, prayers, and heartfelt condolences to Jeremy's family during this difficult time. Please continue to pray for comfort and peace for all who have been impacted by this tragedy.

Thank you everyone for the support. It means a lot.
There's alot of Stangers and friends of Kyle in here for you guys, Kaitlin
Old 6/18/08, 06:34 PM
V6 Member

Thoughts and prayers to those involved. Kyle we hope you have a speedy recovery.
Old 6/18/08, 09:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Prayers for a speedy recovery... God Bless...
Old 6/18/08, 10:56 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Burke0011
+1
Old 6/18/08, 11:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Burke0011
+10,000. We're all pulling for Kyle, your family and everyone involved.

Also want to say thanks for the updates. It's gotta be hard to do it, but we really appreciate the info.
Old 6/18/08, 11:03 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
help is what we're here for.

I'd consider TMS a part of my extended family, this is BY FAR the best internet forum ive ever been to. Mustang people are good people in general, and the folks here are the cream of the crop!

Quick Reply: Fellow TMS-er needs your prayers, folks