2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Fellow TMS-er needs your prayers, folks

Search this Thread

Old 6/17/08, 07:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 670 Likes on 542 Posts
It's always sad to hear of these kinds of things. Obviously, I wish the best for the families involved, and hope for Kyle's full recovery.
Old 6/17/08, 08:21 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hear you Burke
Old 6/17/08, 08:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not good to hear. although I had just met kyle this past april, he seems as the people on the tribune forum have said. A nice, intelligent, young adult. I hope that all works out well for him. those of you that are closer to him please keep us posted, and let us know if there's anything needing to be done.
Old 6/17/08, 08:43 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I too met him in April and my prayers go out to all involved.

BB
Old 6/17/08, 08:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Thoughts and prayers...
Old 6/17/08, 08:58 AM
Bullitt Member

This is sad. Hope he's posting back here in a few weeks.
Old 6/17/08, 09:41 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Thoughts and prayers going out now. I sincerely hope he will be alright.
Old 6/17/08, 09:45 AM
Cobra Member

I hope he pulls through. He is probably going to be guilt ridden. My prayers go out to all of the families, we are pulling for you Kyle!!!!

Roger
Old 6/17/08, 09:55 AM

Hey this is Kaitlin again.
My mom wanted me to let you guys know that the sway bar was checked out by the Sheriff and cleared it. The sway bar was installed correct and legal. Nothing went wrong with it. Just wanted to let you guys know because a lot were asking. I'm not real clear on all the sheriff checked out, but I know that the sway bar was confirmed. Thank you everyone I told my mom about everything you guys have said and this thread has had 754 hits, that's amazing. Thank you everyone.
Old 6/17/08, 10:07 AM

Oh and Jeremy drove a classic white mustang that has 2 blue stripes down the side. Idk if that helps anyone place him and I don't know if he had gotten another one since I last saw his car. I hadn't seen him with a car or talked about it with Kyle in awhile, so I'm not sure. Just please pray for his family, they're having a real hard time I know. Thank you everyone.
Old 6/17/08, 11:19 AM
Big Falken Tires

I recognize Jeremy from the pic on your facebook account - I definitely met him at least twice at Stang get together with Kyle

THANKS for the update on the swaybar Kaitlin - we truly appreciate the info. I just read the update on carepages so I am glad to hear Kyle is stable and his temp and his brain pressure is stabilized as well.

Dave
Old 6/17/08, 11:53 AM
Cobra Member

Oh no Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you recover soon!!! I just talked to you the other day! I can't believe this happened.

Last edited by BlueSkyVert; 6/17/08 at 12:02 PM.
Old 6/17/08, 11:59 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm just beside myself. Don't know what else to say other than we're praying for you buddy.
Old 6/17/08, 12:01 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by singmenething91
Oh and Jeremy drove a classic white mustang that has 2 blue stripes down the side. Idk if that helps anyone place him and I don't know if he had gotten another one since I last saw his car. I hadn't seen him with a car or talked about it with Kyle in awhile, so I'm not sure. Just please pray for his family, they're having a real hard time I know. Thank you everyone.
Hi Kaitlin,

I just sent you an email regarding the package that is out for delivery to your home today by FedEx.

I know you obviously have bigger fish to fry, but can you please respond when you get a free minute? I can't drive my car without those dash panels, and the passenger airbag is out of the vehicle as well.

Thank you very much, and I will be praying for Kyle's recovery!!!!!!!!!!
Old 6/17/08, 12:50 PM
Cobra Member

UPDATE - Kaitlin, I called FedEx and they will be there to pick up the package by 6:00 PM tonight. You can just leave it outside the door.

I am very happy that I didn't have to unduly inconvenience you and your family during this very stressful time!!!
Old 6/17/08, 01:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Like Dave above said. I too am just besides myself. My source up here in the Hernando Sheriff's office, made the inquiry for me. I wanted to do something, just typically did not know what I could do. He told me that his contact person down at Hillsborugh confirmed it was a mechanical failure, probably in the steering. I appologize to all for the insertion "(sway bar)", in my previous post. I just knew that was on Kyle's mind for a long time, and after getting the wrong one, then the wait to put one on, I (real brightly) included that in my posting. We all know how careful Kyle is about his pride and joy Mustang. I was just mad aboout the media assumptions and wanted more. Then I went and made one also. I just wanted to help with the healling process we are all going through. That little GATOR, is a good friend, and I didn't like the way comments were headed on the news links. Sitting up here 40 miles away, I had to do something. I am sorry if I led the gang away with that insertion.
Old 6/17/08, 02:57 PM
Cobra Member

Sad news, wishing him a healthy recovery and my thoughts to the families of the injured, especially to the family of the deceased. Always a tragedy to lose someone too early.
Old 6/17/08, 04:16 PM
MBK
Mach 1 Member

hope he pulls through and gets better
Old 6/17/08, 06:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Like Dave above said. I too am just besides myself. My source up here in the Hernando Sheriff's office, made the inquiry for me. I wanted to do something, just typically did not know what I could do. He told me that his contact person down at Hillsborugh confirmed it was a mechanical failure, probably in the steering. I appologize to all for the insertion "(sway bar)", in my previous post. I just knew that was on Kyle's mind for a long time, and after getting the wrong one, then the wait to put one on, I (real brightly) included that in my posting. We all know how careful Kyle is about his pride and joy Mustang. I was just mad aboout the media assumptions and wanted more. Then I went and made one also. I just wanted to help with the healling process we are all going through. That little GATOR, is a good friend, and I didn't like the way comments were headed on the news links. Sitting up here 40 miles away, I had to do something. I am sorry if I led the gang away with that insertion.
Hey don't worry, no harm done. You were just trying to pass along info.
I agree about the way some news links portray stuff though.

I will be talking about this at tomorrow's Mustang meeting. There are so many of us that care about Kyle.
Old 6/17/08, 06:23 PM

hey there Kaitlin I also want to thank you for keeping us informed. I have met and hung out with Kyle at some of the Central Florida Mustang shows. He is a great guy.We would constantly mock eachothers cleaning habits with our mustangs. All I know is that when I heard the news yesterday I couldnt believe it. If you need anything please feel free to email me at
shadow76@muchomail.com
One thing I have learned is to never give up as I too was in a car accident some years ago with my wife and mom. We were heading north bound on US19 when a car T-boned us and pushed us into another car then in to a fence and ended up in a tree. I ended up with really bad head trauma and in the hospital for some time. I guess what I am saying is with God all things are possible and please know that our Prayers go out to you and the families. Again please feel free to contact us if you need anything

your stang friends,
Perry and Jackie

Quick Reply: Fellow TMS-er needs your prayers, folks