Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't buy from Atomic-street

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/07, 09:48 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't buy from Atomic-street

I thought you guys would want to be aware of a bad experience I had with Atomic-Steet (http://stores.ebay.com/Atomic-Street). I ordered the Smoke turn signals, but was shipped Black instead. I emailed them to tell them of the problem, and ask about their return policy. After a few days they replied - asking me to send a picture of what I received. Huh? ...like they don't believe me? Well, no problem - I sent pics. About a week later I get another email telling me to send the item back - and once they receive it - they will then send out the correct item. I asked them to pay for shipping (after all it was their mistake)...but no - I'm told thier policy is clearly stated - they only pay for one way shipping.

Anyway, it's almost a month since I purchased the item - and it's finally due for delivery today. ...sure hope it's the right ones this time.
Old 7/17/07, 11:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Thats just crap service. File a complaint with the BBB. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 7/17/07, 12:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wouldn't hurt people like all of us to just send them a little email to let them know that bad word of mouth can spread like wildfire on the net and a small out of pocket expense can pay dividends in the long run.

Take BMR for example, I have heard nothing but good feedback about them and I am sure their business is thriving because of it.

I will send this company an email just to let them know they are slowly shooting themselves in the foot.

Let us know if the correct part arrives when it is supposed to.
Old 7/17/07, 12:53 PM
Cobra Member

uh oh, I have some smoked corners coming from them as well. Hope I get the right product.
Old 7/17/07, 02:01 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And the outcome this afternoon is ...............................................
Old 7/17/07, 02:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by zaghloul
Thats just crap service. File a complaint with the BBB. Thanks for the heads up.
The bbb for an ebay drop-ship seller?? THAT will do something! You can leave bad feedback but they will hit your right back
Old 7/17/07, 02:30 PM
V6 Member

...the package arrived - and it contained the correct turn signals. So it only took several emails, a few pictures, and having to pay for shipping twice. Others may have better experience, but I'm staying away from Atomic-street.
Old 7/17/07, 02:51 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Why didn't you get them from a 'known' Mustang parts vendor to start with?

The dude's got 23k feedback, but he sells trinkets for everything under the sun
Old 7/17/07, 09:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

I just sent this email:

Atomic Street. I have personally not had any buisness dealings with your company. I felt compelled to just send a quick note to say sometimes paying a few bucks out of your own pocket can spread good words about your business and more importantly, customer service. A person recently posted a bad experience with Atomic Street and I must say, it does not sound good to others.
Just remember people talk and the internet can spread good words or bad words very quickly.
This is not a threat, just an observation from a person that could have been a potential buyer.

I will post any reply I get.
Old 7/25/07, 12:30 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by cop on my back
I just sent this email: ....
I will post any reply I get.
I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply. Well - I just wanted to update this thread. As I mentioned above - I did eventually receive the correct lenses. However, because of all the trouble (and having to pay for shipping twice) I left negative feedback clearly explaining why I was dissatisfied. The next day (amazing how fast they can be when they want) they sent me a request to retract the negative feedback. They said something like "we have re-shipped the correct item"...blah, blah. I replied that - yes - I had received the correct tiem - but my negative feedback statds for the reasons I listed.

Well, as I expcted - they then gave me negative feedback. Here's what they said "EXCHANGED WRONG PART FOR CUSTOMER AND STILL LEAVES NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! BAD BUYER!"

...so - despite paying for the item immeadiately, then having to take pictures of the wrong that was sent - THEN having to pay for shipping AGAIN...I am of course a 'BAD BUYER' for leaving honest feedback. ********.
Old 7/25/07, 01:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

I did not get a reply. You can now reply to their negative feedback. Just say "seller made me pay for shipping on their mistake!".

Just from hearing this will definately keep me away. Good to post the good and the bad from internet "deals" for everyone to see.
Old 7/25/07, 01:02 PM
Bullitt Member

You don't know how to buy properly
Old 7/25/07, 01:05 PM
Cobra Member

I still havnt gotten mine in yet.
Old 7/25/07, 01:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thanks for the info on them I will not buy from them either because of what they did. So far I have been very lucky on Ebay.... You should not have to pay S/H twice because of thier problem..
Old 7/25/07, 01:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I dont like to buy stuff off of eBay. I try to get it direct from a store, or from their website, there's alot of fraudulent (sp?) people on eBay. I saw one guy, quite obviously though, had people he knew post positive feedback on his products, even though I knew they were almost pure crap.