2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

DONE Deal!

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/07, 11:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks. Dealer called today and says he checked and they set the FRPP FR3 setting to "medium.," is there any way to check?

He also says now the car is in the body shop getting the fascias done...maybe today, maybe tomorrow he says

to steal a sig line from someone else, today is the longest day of my life....

now to get a camera. Any recommendations for a good cheap digital camera, I'm not looking to spend $500. Best place to shop?
Old 4/5/07, 11:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by futuresvt
Any recommendations for a good cheap digital camera, I'm not looking to spend $500. Best place to shop?
Hey...you're probably spending quite a bit north of $30K for this puppy. Get a good camera so you can take decent pics of it! Don't be postin' that cell-phone cr@p!

I suggest a Canon PowerShot - around $250 - but there are dozens of others for the same $$$. They're available all over the web or at Fry's, Circuit City, etc.
Old 4/5/07, 03:21 PM
GT Member

once you get the car it is a customary thing to roast the tires in big clouds of smoke as you leave the parking lot.
Old 4/5/07, 04:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

OK, so I bought the GT/CS front fascia and asked the dealer to paint the lower portion body colored, a la the Shelby GT.

I get the call today from my salesman saying that the body guys could not paint the lower portion due to the texture, they even called ford and asked and were told not to paint it because it will not work and the paint will come off, etc. Supposedly, my salesman is even saying that he thinks it is a different part than on the shelby b/c the shelby is painted and this one cannot be painted. I think the salesman is wrong about this, but what do I do now...

WTF

Is this legit
Old 4/5/07, 05:39 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Although the white Shelby GT that was 1st photographed back in summer had an all white front, all production Shelby GTs have a black lower portion. Not sure why, maybe because of the same reason they gave you
Old 4/5/07, 05:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by AFBLUE
Although the white Shelby GT that was 1st photographed back in summer had an all white front, all production Shelby GTs have a black lower portion. Not sure why, maybe because of the same reason they gave you
Really?

Anyone have pics or support for this? That would really make me feel better...

Edit: Nevermind, i have solved my own riddle.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/galleries/gt3/gt304-800.jpg

thanks anyway.