Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does coming here ...

Search this Thread

Old 8/23/06, 01:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does coming here ...

like ten times a day to check new threads make my car come any sooner? This waiting is killing me. Hopefully I will have it be the end of next week.
Old 8/23/06, 01:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LOL No...............I am doing the same thing
Old 8/23/06, 02:00 PM
V6 Member

From Tom Petty:
The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part
I can say that it is definitely worth the wait (as painful as it may be). The drive off the lot; the new car smell; the looks of envy and appreciation you get === its all worth the wait.
Old 8/23/06, 05:56 PM
Bullitt Member

My only problem is once I pick it up it is going right to the paint shop for stripes and to get the side mirrors painted so it is like I have to give it back for a week right after I get it. IT will definitely be worth the wait though.
Old 8/23/06, 06:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sts767
My only problem is once I pick it up it is going right to the paint shop for stripes and to get the side mirrors painted so it is like I have to give it back for a week right after I get it. IT will definitely be worth the wait though.
Hmm CDC claasic or aggressive spoiler first. WebElectric Products harnesses next and than CDC shaker
Old 8/23/06, 08:21 PM
GT Member

I waited 2 months for my 07 Alloy GT, and it seemed like forever. This site was like group therapy for me...LOL. Visiting the site daily will definately keep you excited anout your car.
Old 8/23/06, 10:12 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I helped coming here and it didn't help. I was glad to see that I wasn't the only person desperately waiting then again seeing others get theirs in a shorter amount of time only made me jealous. What can I say ? I must like abuse.

Mine finally showed up at the dealer today but my bank, not going through the dealer for financing, told me that my load was "too old" and I had to start over. This has been a frustrating day.
Old 8/23/06, 10:23 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
You should check into the star shield for the front of the car after you have it painted! Its a clear vinyl that goes right over the paint and you don't even notice its there! Cost about $400 they include the splash areas also, takes the place of a front end bra and is the same that is used on all Porsches!! I watched a demo at SEMA and they had it in a 05" threw a cup full of gravel into the front end and didn't make a scratch!!!
Old 8/24/06, 09:56 AM

It helped me! Once I saw people who ordered their car around the same date as I ordered mine start to get them, I knew it was close. Wish I could make it come sooner for you though.
Old 8/24/06, 10:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by habu
Mine finally showed up at the dealer today but my bank, not going through the dealer for financing, told me that my load was "too old" and I had to start over. This has been a frustrating day.
Too old? I ordered my '07 on April 3 and went straight to the credit union to lock in the spring special rate they had at the time (5.2%). Got my car June 30, almost 3 months later, and since I was pre-approved and had locked in my rate, was in and out in less than 10 minutes with a check. The normal rate they offered at the time was 6.2% and I still got the 5.2%.
-Chip in SC
Old 8/24/06, 12:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah.. a bank that I will not name, wells fargo...., approved me on June 16th and all they needed was the Purchase order(they knew the car was ordered/being built and the reason for the delay). I called to verify once I had the VIN and said that it'd be another month or so and they said they'd wait for the PO. I got the PO yesterday and making all the final plans to finally, finally pick up my car and then I get told that they have a 60-day hold period for loan applications that I'd have to start all-over. It was 7 days past the 60-day mark. I didn't want to go to my credit union because frankly they suck and since in June Wells approved the loan I thought I'd be OK.

Am I Frustrated ?? Incredibly so.