2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Dangers of having a twin......

Search this Thread

Old 1/15/05, 07:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I thought I was all cool because my zip is infested....Theres silver and grey and red and blues I guess all of us in Alabaster just have great taste, not even common anymore.........AND until last week ONLY ME in my yalla.

The other day- hubby comes home- WHERE WERE YOU? Me; Here......... I saw your car at the gas station and a MAN was pumping it... Me; check my tank, its on E. I had L.A.S. today........

Yesterday I was meeting my mother to shop.. MOM: Where were you. Me; Post office. Mom: No you weren't! I saw your car way down from the post office. Me:

Sooooooo I keep getting mistook- turns out my snakes are a good thing- Well you 2,just look and see if it had snakes....If it doesn't it isnt me.

I actually have seen that yellow on the road, it has leather. BUT we won't be twins much longer.

So those of you who are 05 sighting deprived, come on down to my town......
Old 1/15/05, 07:31 PM
V6 Member

Not exactly same subject,but I was in TRUSSVILLE today and the only 05 I saw was a white gt just like mine except it did not have opt. rims
Old 1/15/05, 07:37 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by bubba@January 15, 2005, 9:34 PM
Not exactly same subject,but I was in TRUSSVILLE today and the only 05 I saw was a white gt just like mine except it did not have opt. rims
Alabama has an infestation of 05s--------especially the bham suburbs.
Old 1/15/05, 07:48 PM
GT Member

Right about now I'm wishing I had a twin. I can't drive through town without people I know spotting me. I've only seen a Redfire, Torch Red, Silver and Legend Lime. I'm the only white one, not to mention the only GT, which you can really pick out at night b/c of the fog lights being on. And for those that I have been trying to avoid, like his mother, :angry: they see the car and know its me. I'm on my way home and my phone rings, I see its her and I really didn't want to talk, but she kept calling so I answered just in case something had happened, you know? She says-Where are you? On my home I say. She says, I know, I'm right behind you blah blah blah....Its hard to be inconspicuous in this car.
Old 1/15/05, 07:52 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Shannon@January 15, 2005, 9:51 PM
Right about now I'm wishing I had a twin. I can't drive through town without people I know spotting me. I've only seen a Redfire, Torch Red, Silver and Legend Lime. I'm the only white one, not to mention the only GT, which you can really pick out at night b/c of the fog lights being on. And for those that I have been trying to avoid, like his mother, :angry: they see the car and know its me. I'm on my way home and my phone rings, I see its her and I really didn't want to talk, but she kept calling so I answered just in case something had happened, you know? She says-Where are you? On my home I say. She says, I know, I'm right behind you blah blah blah....Its hard to be inconspicuous in this car.
I believe I'd have to shank someone for doing that to me.

One of my husbands friends was going to be a S.A. one day- Hubby was ducking out of work with me in secret.....Calls him on the radio- I just saw your wife going up the interstate- shes driving like a bat out of hades........And he was sitting right beside me......
Old 1/15/05, 08:09 PM
GT Member

What's bad is it not only happens in the town that I live, but once when I went up to Dallas to see my dad and brother. My brother works for a collision repair center and was driving a customer's car. I had gone up there to surprise them and take them out to dinner. Am almost to his shop and he calls and asks What are you doing up here? I try to deny that its me and he says Yours is the only white mustang I've seen up here. He's actually keeping a mental log of how many he sees and what color. I can't go anywhere.