Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Center of the Fogs

Search this Thread

Old 2/6/07, 12:28 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Center of the Fogs

Hey i was just wonder, trying to find a good centered fog grill for my GT, heh but i wanna find one that comes with the running horse emblem, or do i have to buy that seperate from another site? or does anyone know where to get them together? thanks
Old 2/6/07, 12:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JebusGT
Hey i was just wonder, trying to find a good centered fog grill for my GT, heh but i wanna find one that comes with the running horse emblem, or do i have to buy that seperate from another site? or does anyone know where to get them together? thanks
Hey Matt, I can help you out with this one. Go with the Street Scene OEM style center fog grill. The quaility is top notch, and install is simple. Plus they give you the wire extention harnesses to move the lights to the center. None of the grills come with the logo. We all put our own on. As you can see on the pic I posted below, the emblem I used is from the left fender tribar emblem from a SN-95 GT Mustang. Not too big, not too small. Get alot of looks when I'm at shows. When you get your grill, post some pics.
Attached Thumbnails Center of the Fogs-lbi1.jpg  
Old 2/6/07, 02:06 PM
V6 Member

Sweet, thats the emblem i want,where did you get it? will any one just fit the grill? thanks man, will definitly post pics when i get
Old 2/7/07, 06:36 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JebusGT
Sweet, thats the emblem i want,where did you get it? will any one just fit the grill? thanks man, will definitly post pics when i get
Hey Matt, you can get that emblem from any Ford dealer. They may have to order it in, but it doesn't take long. Any emblem will fit right in. All I used was the 2 sided tape that is on the emblem and stuck in onto the grill. Hasn't come off yet. I also kept the posts on the back of the emblem too.
Old 2/7/07, 08:11 PM

05fordgt, like your fog light grille, I found and ordered a fog light grille for my 05 v6 stang it should be here next week I hope might post some pics of it when I get it on the car. and you guys can let me know what you think.
Old 2/8/07, 02:33 AM
V6 Member

Anywhere online i can buy one, closes dealership is wa marysville one, and i dont plan on going back there for some time
Old 2/8/07, 08:02 PM

try cj pony parts.com or look at the street scene grilles on summit racing.
Old 2/8/07, 08:57 PM
GT Member

Hi Matt:
Another option would be the 3dCARBON grille.
More goodies on this page.