2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Anyone see the Forza Motorsport Showdown lat night?

Search this Thread

Old 3/15/07, 02:38 AM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 06GT
I'm in Arizona, we don't change clocks for daylight savings, so I have no idea what time that is anywhere else.
You guys don't change your clocks...?

Thank god there is one sensible place left on Earth.
Old 3/15/07, 04:37 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saw it, awesome finish. the girly in the stang hung in there to pull out the win for 100K....SWEET!

and Zona never changes their clocks, but there is very little that is sensible about Zona....LOL!
Old 3/15/07, 07:10 AM
Team Mustang Source

I'd have to agree with you all that the girl was hot... but my favorite part was in the first show and the last race. As soon as she was a lap down and she pulled on the run way my favorite quote "boys, i don't know how but that mustang is back in the game, ya better step on it" lol
Old 3/15/07, 05:26 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
If the girl had started the road race track she prolly would have taken it.That Mustang was a really nice car.
Old 3/16/07, 09:50 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rrobello

and Zona never changes their clocks, but there is very little that is sensible about Zona....LOL!

Visit California for a while and you will think that AZ is the most sensible place on earth.
Old 3/16/07, 01:05 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Originally Posted by 06GT
Visit California for a while and you will think that AZ is the most sensible place on earth.
I live in Socal and it was a joke!
Old 3/21/07, 06:56 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Watched the final show. Man was that lame.
Old 3/21/07, 07:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

I just watched the final show on Speed, and Derrick Cope's niece Angela won the $100,000.00 in her Mustang. Heck the show was lame but a Mustang won, so all is good.
Old 3/22/07, 09:56 AM
Cobra R Member

yah, I couldn't believe all the mechanical issues! What's up with that?
Old 3/22/07, 02:33 PM
GT Member

Last night was the first show I'd seen. I don't think I could have picked a worse one.

- Running a 12.1 in a piggy Z? Obviously these cars weren't stock, right? If that's the case, then why did so many cars seem to have such crappy cooling systems? I counted 3 cars out of 6 with major cooling problems, including the Vette in limp mode. Bad show. How much more interesting would the race have been if it were an actual RACE. This wasn't supposed to be enduro nonsense, it was a 15 lap shootout. Bad form.

- I have major issues when the whole competition is rendered moot by the point value of the final event. Why bother having previous events if the guy who wins the last race wins the whole thing? Where's the reward for consistency? Where's the reward for being good over all of the previous events? Lame lame lame.

- Not knowing who's on what lap or how far behind anyone is? Bad form.

- I don't think Blondie could have worn any more lip gloss. Sheesh.

- I wanted to see the show when I first heard about it, but after last night, I'm glad I missed most of this series. Pinks All Out was much more entertaining.
Old 3/22/07, 02:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by GoFaster
Last night was the first show I'd seen. I don't think I could have picked a worse one.

- Running a 12.1 in a piggy Z? Obviously these cars weren't stock, right? If that's the case, then why did so many cars seem to have such crappy cooling systems? I counted 3 cars out of 6 with major cooling problems, including the Vette in limp mode. Bad show. How much more interesting would the race have been if it were an actual RACE. This wasn't supposed to be enduro nonsense, it was a 15 lap shootout. Bad form.

- I have major issues when the whole competition is rendered moot by the point value of the final event. Why bother having previous events if the guy who wins the last race wins the whole thing? Where's the reward for consistency? Where's the reward for being good over all of the previous events? Lame lame lame.

- I wanted to see the show when I first heard about it, but after last night, I'm glad I missed most of this series. Pinks All Out was much more entertaining.
Something tells me he didn't like it.

Old 3/22/07, 11:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by GoFaster

I totally agree 100 percent.

Also, the girl was UGLY. Maybe if I had 6-7 beers in me, she would start to look decent.