2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

AGIAN?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/05, 09:43 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Blk'05@October 3, 2005, 1:10 AM
Hehe....This forum is full of Martial arts, He-Men, Superheroes..
Okay but seriously if you were to stop and get down it would just be more time for them to throw rocks and mess with you more.
I think maybe it's just the Mustang that attracts that kind of people ;-).
Rough, tough, and bad ****!

And I agree she did the right thing. I in no way was insinuating she should react the same way I did.
Old 10/3/05, 05:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by MSP@October 1, 2005, 4:04 PM
Lets understand something about myself.. I am a Petroleum hauler.. I haul "Jet Fuel", to International airports... I also haul gasoline for Shell, Chevron, 76, Valero, Quick-Marts, and many other major gas stations.. My truck and equipment is valued at over $300,000.00.. Both tankers are polished, and all wheels and tires are polished and Armoralled everyday.. My time of work is from 1600pm to 0400am.

Some of the gas stations I deliver to late at night are in very dangerous parts of different cities..

There is one thing you must be, before you take on my job, which pays me close to $90,000.00 a year... You must be down. Punks need not apply..

Now in regards to someone throwing rocks at your Mustang, where I am from it absolutley ridiculous to even dream of running away from this type of situation, no matter what city, or what part of the city your in.. I dont even have any friends who would run away from this type of situation.. I wouldnt even have a conversation with someone who would consider running away from this type of situation.. Like I said, some things in life, you just dont run from.. Throwing rocks at my 2005 Mustang is one of them.. Its either going to be him or me.. I know it wont be me..

Also, if fate should have it, that I dont make it out of this situation, then it was my time to go anyway..

I too am into martial arts. I own a school with around 1000 members. I trained 5X world champion Kathy Long, World Champions Danny Steele, John Adams, Toney Hannon, Fredia Gibbs, Lisa Smith.... I've done a bit of work with Tito Ortiz and promoted most of Chuck Liddels Kickboxing matches. I bench press 500 lbs, I have 22 inch arms and have been in over a hundred of "situations" where it became necessary or at least really fun, to get busy on people's heads.

That Said a buddy of mine, Alex Gong had his car stolen. Alex operated the Fairtex Gym in San Francisco. It's undoubtedly the top muay thai gym in North America. Alex was a tough kid and a World Champion, there's a bazillion Black Belts, not so many world champions. The long and short of the story is that Alex was in his gym working out when he saw his car rolling out of the parking lot. Alex ran out the door, hand wraps still on and chased his car on foot. Traffic what it is in San Francisco, he caught it. He punched out the window and tried to get the keys out of the ignition. The guy driving was a wanted felon. He shot Alex in the heart.

Since I have a wife and kid, it really made me think about the wacky things that I've been in. I've had one ear cut off, shot at, had surgery to repair 3 tendons and an artery in my wrist, broken my hands over a dozen times.....

I really miss Alex. I know others do as well. One of the nicest thugs I've every had the pleasure of meeting. Honest, hardworking, tough, the kind of guy that I hope others see me as. Also the kind of guy I hope my son grows into. I wish he had had a more aggressive govorner on his hiney kicking meter. heck that's what insurance is for.

Sure, I would likely have walked over and grabbed a couple of kids by whatever seemed appropiate and depending on their ages, either pounded them into the ground or held them for the police. But, I don't think it's too appropiate to imply that someone is a punk for just being smarter about things. It's true that men will fight and die for pride, but it's also true that sometimes it's just not worth it.

by the way is celeste a girl???
My $.02.
Old 10/3/05, 05:30 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Rebel73@October 2, 2005, 9:31 PM
I once caught a punk f***king with my car in my driveway at 1am. Immediately my "fight or flight" kicked in and I proceeded to kick the ever-lovin s**t outta him. I am trained in boxing and brazilian jiu-jitsu, and let's just say I took the opportunity to unleash on him. I had had too much crap happen in that neighborhood to just "let it go". Had I called the police my car (or radio) would have been gone by the time they showed up. I'm not stupid. I realized there was a risk involved, but at that moment I was acting on instinct (and rage). He coulda been carrying a gun (which he was). In any case, I slammed him face first against a steel post fence and then I proceeded to sink a rear naked choke around his throat as he cried like a baby. At that time, I didn't know he had been carrying a sawed-off shotgun with him. As I rolled out of the driveway the next morning, my sister discovered it under my car. Scary? heck yeah. Did I regret it? heck no! In my eyes justice had been serviced. No I didn't kill him, but I easily could have, and let me say that I had I seen the shotgun that night, he WOULD be dead. I ended up letting him go with a warning. Our house has never been bothered since.

Sobering story!! Nice job kickin his azz.. When I had my 1988 Saleen Mustang, I went out to my ride at around 1 to 2am in the morning, after hangin out with my girl's house... As I approached my car, there were some guys breaking into it.. Same thing happen, fight or flight kicked in, and I rushed... They both pulled out 9mm Glocks and started shooting.. My flight or fight decided it time for me to get the #$%^ outta dodge..

It was not time for me to go yet, so here I am several years later telling this story.. So I know both sides of the equation.. Bum rush, and get busy, or bum rush, and get took wth a gun.. Basically I am just saying that the rush does need to facilitate some type of organized game plan just in case.. Of course, when the rush happens, getting hurt is not the determining factor on whether the rush continues.. However, in my case, I saw the muzzle flashes, and ducked and rolled, zig-zagging as they popped off on me.. The Bullets flew into a house where a women was watching tv..

But yes, we all feel the same way.. Our first insinct is to rush.. Dont change it!
Old 10/3/05, 05:32 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by eric n@October 3, 2005, 3:22 PM
I too am into martial arts. I own a school with around 1000 members. I trained 5X world champion Kathy Long, World Champions Danny Steele, John Adams, Toney Hannon, Fredia Gibbs, Lisa Smith.... I've done a bit of work with Tito Ortiz and promoted most of Chuck Liddels Kickboxing matches. I bench press 500 lbs, I have 22 inch arms and have been in over a hundred of "situations" where it became necessary or at least really fun, to get busy on people's heads.

That Said a buddy of mine, Alex Gong had his car stolen. Alex operated the Fairtex Gym in San Francisco. It's undoubtedly the top muay thai gym in North America. Alex was a tough kid and a World Champion, there's a bazillion Black Belts, not so many world champions. The long and short of the story is that Alex was in his gym working out when he saw his car rolling out of the parking lot. Alex ran out the door, hand wraps still on and chased his car on foot. Traffic what it is in San Francisco, he caught it. He punched out the window and tried to get the keys out of the ignition. The guy driving was a wanted felon. He shot Alex in the heart.

Since I have a wife and kid, it really made me think about the wacky things that I've been in. I've had one ear cut off, shot at, had surgery to repair 3 tendons and an artery in my wrist, broken my hands over a dozen times.....

I really miss Alex. I know others do as well. One of the nicest thugs I've every had the pleasure of meeting. Honest, hardworking, tough, the kind of guy that I hope others see me as. Also the kind of guy I hope my son grows into. I wish he had had a more aggressive govorner on his hiney kicking meter. heck that's what insurance is for.

Sure, I would likely have walked over and grabbed a couple of kids by whatever seemed appropiate and depending on their ages, either pounded them into the ground or held them for the police. But, I don't think it's too appropiate to imply that someone is a punk for just being smarter about things. It's true that men will fight and die for pride, but it's also true that sometimes it's just not worth it.

by the way is celeste a girl???
My $.02.

I heard of the Alex Gong situation.. I was shocked when i heard about it.. I almost told that story here but never got around to it.. Thanks for sharing that with the guys.. Thats a real story with a bad-azz fighter, which didnt go quite the way it should have..

Also Eric, when I first entered into this discussion, I honestly did miss the fact that she was a girl.. I have since posted that I was not aware of her gender..
Old 10/3/05, 06:07 PM
GT Member

A good reason to carry a Glock. Glocks and Mustangs..good combo.

You can add Smith and Wesson to that.
Old 10/3/05, 07:55 PM
Closet American

Glock, smock. What you need is a grown up gun, like a .44 magnum.

"Do you feel lucky, punk?"
Old 10/3/05, 08:33 PM
GTR Member

This past friday a law was passed here in Fl. giving people the right to use deadly force if they feel their life is in danger from another individual. There are warnings posted for tourists in ybor city and a few other party places basically saying don't get drunk and start a fight or else.... wn3d:
Old 10/3/05, 08:39 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Boltzman@October 3, 2005, 6:36 PM
This past friday a law was passed here in Fl. giving people the right to use deadly force if they feel their life is in danger from another individual. There are warnings posted for tourists in ybor city and a few other party places basically saying don't get drunk and start a fight or else.... wn3d:

The only problem with that law is, who is to say what the circumstances should be to feel your life is in danger..? Its too open-ended, and leaves the door open for cops, or other bad apples to take things into their own hands in a he said, she said situation.. Problem is, one person will be dead.. So now you will either lose your life without just cause, or goto jail because a jury felt you were not justified in committing the act of a 187..

That is a bad law, and utterly ridiculous.. Self defense is one thing.. Protecting ones family or property is of the utmost concern.. But I'll be darn if I hear that someone I know to be a good person takes a trip to Florida, and has an altercation with someone over a seat on a bus, and that individual feels the need to take their life.. Basically its time to get the heck outta Florida, because there is a situation where wrongs to innocent people can be done, and justified..
Old 10/3/05, 08:44 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by MSP@October 3, 2005, 10:42 PM
The only problem with that law is, who is to say what the circumstances should be to feel your life is in danger..? Its too open-ended, and leaves the door open for cops, or other bad apples to take things into their own hands in a he said, she said situation.. Problem is, one person will be dead.. So now you will either lose your life without just cause, or goto jail because a jury felt you were not justified in committing the act of a 187..

That is a bad law, and utterly ridiculous.. Self defense is one thing.. Protecting ones family or property is of the utmost concern.. But I'll be darn if I hear that someone I know to be a good person takes a trip to Florida, and has an altercation with someone over a seat on a bus, and that individual feels the need to take their life.. Basically its time to get the heck outta Florida, because there is a situation where wrongs to innocent people can be done, and justified..
I don't know all the particulars about that law but I'm sure there's more to it than that.i love this state too much to leave.(the freakin hurricanes I could do without though)
Old 10/3/05, 08:52 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Boltzman@October 3, 2005, 6:47 PM
I don't know all the particulars about that law but I'm sure there's more to it than that.i love this state too much to leave.(the freakin hurricanes I could do without though)

I actually have a buddy that sitting in a Florida prison as I type this for something like that...

He got into an altercation with an individual over a lane change.. They both get out of the car and start fighting.. My friend got the best of him and went to get back into his car, and the guy ran to his car and got a gun.. My friend Ernesto knew what was going to go down and went after the guy as he was reaching into the glove compartment.. He knock the gun away, and placed a choke hold on him until the guy died.. The ambulance couldnt get there in time before the guy had brain damage and died...

Now Ernesto was justified in taking his life, because his life was threatend.. But a jury didnt see it that way.. They said he should have never pulled over in the first place and gave him 5years to life.. He has 2 more years before he can have a parol hearing..

Ernesto was one of the coolest guys around.. Always joked, had a wife and kid, and was a very hard worker.. I still cant believe someone so kool got caught up in this type of situation but it could happen.. People do dumb things in traffic all the time.. Some people duke it out, and leave it at that..

So thats just a bad law, any way its cut up...
Old 10/3/05, 08:56 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by MSP@October 3, 2005, 10:55 PM
I actually have a buddy that sitting in a Florida prison as I type this for something like that...

He got into an altercation with an individual over a lane change.. They both get out of the car and start fighting.. My friend got the best of him and went to get back into his car, and the guy ran to his car and got a gun.. My friend Ernesto knew what was going to go down and went after the guy as he was reaching into the glove compartment.. He knock the gun away, and placed a choke hold on him until the guy died.. The ambulance couldnt get there in time before the guy had brain damage and died...
Now Ernesto was justified in taking his life, because his life was threatend.. But a jury didnt see it that way.. They said he should have never pulled over in the first place and gave him 5years to life.. He has 2 more years before he can have a parol hearing..

Ernesto was one of the coolest guys around.. Always joked, had a wife and kid, and was a very hard worker.. I still cant believe someone so kool got caught up in this type of situation but it could happen.. People do dumb things in traffic all the time.. Some people duke it out, and leave it at that..

So thats just a bad law, any way its cut up...
Any road rage altercation is just plain stupid.I know your adrenalin gets going but you gotta let it go.Not pull over to fight the other person. I'm sure your friend is cool but i bet he thinks twice next time.
Old 10/3/05, 09:04 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Boltzman@October 3, 2005, 6:59 PM
Any road rage altercation is just plain stupid.I know your adrenalin gets going but you gotta let it go.Not pull over to fight the other person. I'm sure your friend is cool but i bet he thinks twice next time.

Oh yeah!! You absolutley right.. Traffic altercations are situations you never stop for.. The person will be in your life for 3 seconds, and thats it.. You will never see them again.. I told the story about Ernesto, because the way the judicial system is, who you are and where you come from will have an impact on the ruling a jury makes..

A law like the one you stated makes it easier for jurys to convict those who are of a certain ethnic background and those who may be more or less the a peer of the jury can get away with murder.. But I guess its like that everywhere and not just Florida..

In retrospect I'm sure Ernesto wishes he could have just kept driving..
Old 10/4/05, 09:08 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by BC_Shelby@October 3, 2005, 8:58 PM
Glock, smock. What you need is a grown up gun, like a .44 magnum.

"Do you feel lucky, punk?"
Great post...you da man.
Old 10/4/05, 09:13 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by MSP@October 3, 2005, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah!! You absolutley right.. Traffic altercations are situations you never stop for.. The person will be in your life for 3 seconds, and thats it.. You will never see them again.. I told the story about Ernesto, because the way the judicial system is, who you are and where you come from will have an impact on the ruling a jury makes..

A law like the one you stated makes it easier for jurys to convict those who are of a certain ethnic background and those who may be more or less the a peer of the jury can get away with murder.. But I guess its like that everywhere and not just Florida..

In retrospect I'm sure Ernesto wishes he could have just kept driving..
That's the one cool thing about Iraq. When somebody poses a threat we just shoot at them. Nobody bothers us about it.

But, sometimes they get us first. I hate when that happens.
Old 10/4/05, 08:23 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by army_eod@October 4, 2005, 11:16 AM
That's the one cool thing about Iraq. When somebody poses a threat we just shoot at them. Nobody bothers us about it.

But, sometimes they get us first. I hate when that happens.
Thanks for all you do over there!!
Old 10/4/05, 10:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Wink

Man i need a new screenname....a very girlie one! PROOF!!:This is Me and Ruby before she was made a moving target! ...See i'm a girl!!!!! :shock:
Old 10/5/05, 08:40 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by HorsC@October 4, 2005, 11:27 PM
Man i need a new screenname....a very girlie one! PROOF!!:This is Me and Ruby before she was made a moving target! ...See i'm a girl!!!!! :shock:
Yep, that's a girl alright. And a nice looking one too!

Hope you get your car repaired and back to normal.
Old 10/5/05, 10:51 AM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by HorsC@October 4, 2005, 8:27 PM

Gulp!! I guess she's going to make me beg for forgivness! Drops to one knee, and starts beggin! :worship:
Old 10/5/05, 01:31 PM
V6 Member

Man all this trouble with vandalism on our poor defenseless vehicles. I don't know where you all live to have to put up with this. I've had nothing but praise for my car. Not even so much as a dirty look (that I've caught, anyway). I guess I've just been lucky so far.
Old 10/5/05, 04:37 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Never doubted that she was a girl ...And a very nice looking one at that

Quick Reply: AGIAN?!?!?!?