2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

AGIAN?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10/1/05, 04:22 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MSP@October 1, 2005, 4:04 PM
Lets understand something about myself.. I am a Petroleum hauler.. I haul "Jet Fuel", to International airports... I also haul gasoline for Shell, Chevron, 76, Valero, Quick-Marts, and many other major gas stations.. My truck and equipment is valued at over $300,000.00.. Both tankers are polished, and all wheels and tires are polished and Armoralled everyday.. My time of work is from 1600pm to 0400am.

Some of the gas stations I deliver to late at night are in very dangerous parts of different cities..

There is one thing you must be, before you take on my job, which pays me close to $90,000.00 a year... You must be down. Punks need not apply..

Now in regards to someone throwing rocks at your Mustang, where I am from it absolutley ridiculous to even dream of running away from this type of situation, no matter what city, or what part of the city your in.. I dont even have any friends who would run away from this type of situation.. I wouldnt even have a conversation with someone who would consider running away from this type of situation.. Like I said, some things in life, you just dont run from.. Throwing rocks at my 2005 Mustang is one of them.. Its either going to be him or me.. I know it wont be me..

Also, if fate should have it, that I dont make it out of this situation, then it was my time to go anyway..
So you think a $19-$29,000 car is worth getting shot or stabed over and dieing? Im sure some people might think that but others who dont put their valuable belongings before their own life think a little differently. Its a mustang.. and if it gets scratched its not the end of the world.
Old 10/1/05, 04:24 PM
MSP
Banned

Needless to say, I am waiting for the GT500's.. I double dare anyone to throw a milk carton at it..
Old 10/1/05, 04:32 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by RM Mustang 728@October 1, 2005, 2:25 PM
So you think a $19-$29,000 car is worth getting shot or stabed over and dieing? Im sure some people might think that but others who dont put their valuable belongings before their own life think a little differently. Its a mustang.. and if it gets scratched its not the end of the world.

Thats not the point man.. This has nothing to do with the value of the car.. This is something or way you go through life.. This is a way you choose to live your life..

I give respect, and expect respect back.. If someone would choose to throw a rock at my car, think of the type of character that individual has.. Definately not smart enough to stab me.. LOL! In highschool, when eveyone else played football, baseball, and basketball, I competed in martial arts tournements.. Forms, and fighting.. I was trained at an early age to be this way.. I am sorry, but I got my shins beaten with a stick for showing any type of fear.. During my Black Belt testing when I was 17 years old, I had to fight 5 other black belts at one time... Showing fear, is something that is dangerous for me to do in this lifetime.. Yes I am passive, and dont look for trouble.. But if trouble finds me, it must be dealt with swiftly.. Basically, I am trouble for trouble.. LOL!! But I am a nice guy..
Old 10/1/05, 06:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Being a trained fighter, I would have stopped and taken the consequences. Some people have to be put in their place, if words dont work fists, elbows, knees and feet do the trick.
Old 10/1/05, 07:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by eighty6gt@October 1, 2005, 1:38 PM
Sounds familiar, vandalism is rampant where I live. Cars get completely destroyed w/knives and breaker bars. My buddy was driving along a few days ago, following a friend, and they got hailed with rocks. Starred the winshield of one car and broke the side glass out of another.

They did turn around and caught the kids. They were in gr. 9, my friends friend knew who one of them was.

The next day they were at the kids house. The childs mother asked why he did it, and he said that they were bored.

Too bad kids have nothing to do these days. No sports. No internet. No TV. No video games. Have to go out and throw rocks at cars...
No school, homework, sports. just bad parents.....
Old 10/1/05, 07:45 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd be planning a move at this point. There are obviously too many people there who resent those who work hard and gain the ability to buy a nice car.

The chances of this happening so closely to each other are astronomical, but the fact that it has, tells me that more than likely, it very well may happen again.

Get out of Dodge.
Old 10/1/05, 09:08 PM
V6 Member

man, what is up with some people? I feel bad for you dude. I can't believe some one would do that. If that would ever happen to me...they would never see the light of day ever again. And speaking of, i just noticed today that some one scratched my passenger door. Who ever did it is lucky i don't know who they are. I used some of the meguiar's scratch x and it took most of the scratches away, so you can only see them if you look really hard and up close. But anyway, again, i feel for you, and hope that your pony is fixed and looks as good as new.
Old 10/1/05, 09:49 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by keoni@October 1, 2005, 4:07 PM
Being a trained fighter, I would have stopped and taken the consequences. Some people have to be put in their place, if words dont work fists, elbows, knees and feet do the trick.

Thank you!! Its not something that you even think about or debate.. You dont hear the rock hit the car, and think about what if.. You dont ponder whether or not you will get hurt.. Your first instinct is to deal with the situatuation at hand..

The furthest thing from my mind at the point of the rock impact is whether or not I will risk something once I rush the guy or guys.... What I am thinking as I run up on them, is what guy looks the toughest so I can take him down first..

Not sure if many of you have been in any brawls in your lifetime, but I have.. You dont attack the weakest first, it just prolongs the fight.. You attack the ring leader.. Once he falls, all others run... LOL!! Dont believe me? Most guys who hang out in large groups are all puzzy's.. Thats why they hang out in large groups... Kick the guys azz who thinks he's the toughest, and all his friends are no where to be found..
Old 10/1/05, 10:33 PM
GT Member

"""Thank you!! Its not something that you even think about or debate.. You dont hear the rock hit the car, and think about what if.. You dont ponder whether or not you will get hurt.. Your first instinct is to deal with the situatuation at hand..

The furthest thing from my mind at the point of the rock impact is whether or not I will risk something once I rush the guy or guys.... What I am thinking as I run up on them, is what guy looks the toughest so I can take him down first..

Not sure if many of you have been in any brawls in your lifetime, but I have.. You dont attack the weakest first, it just prolongs the fight.. You attack the ring leader.. Once he falls, all others run... LOL!! Dont believe me? Most guys who hang out in large groups are all puzzy's.. Thats why they hang out in large groups... Kick the guys azz who thinks he's the toughest, and all his friends are no where to be found.. """"

MSP
I'm sure you are tough enough to be many in a fight. And wouldn't back down to too many in a fight myself. But I will say were I live there are some places people wouldn't fight you, they would simply shoot you as soon as you stepped out of the car.
Old 10/1/05, 10:39 PM
GT Member

MSP

Then they would take the car.

There are places known here that is what they do, they hope you stop to start a fight. They will then pull out guns shoot you and anyone one else in the car. Their whole reason for doing it is to steal the car.
Old 10/1/05, 10:44 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by King Cobra@October 1, 2005, 8:36 PM
"""Thank you!! Its not something that you even think about or debate.. You dont hear the rock hit the car, and think about what if.. You dont ponder whether or not you will get hurt.. Your first instinct is to deal with the situatuation at hand..

Not sure if many of you have been in any brawls in your lifetime, but I have.. You dont attack the weakest first, it just prolongs the fight.. You attack the ring leader.. Once he falls, all others run... LOL!! Dont believe me? Most guys who hang out in large groups are all puzzy's.. Thats why they hang out in large groups... Kick the guys azz who thinks he's the toughest, and all his friends are no where to be found.. """"
MSP
I'm sure you are tough enough to be many in a fight. And wouldn't back down to too many in a fight myself. But I will say were I live there are some places people wouldn't fight you, they would simply shoot you as soon as you stepped out of the car.

Yes, this is an understandable situation in our society today.. However, ponder this thought.. In what city in the United States, would people who have a gun, and sell drugs or do what ever they do, find pleasure in throwing rocks at someones car?

You see, once you think about the situation, something obvious starts to be set forth in the observation.. That is, the individuals who would take the time to actually throw rocks at cars are severely extreme losers... Not even gang bangers would disrespect a nice car.. If anything, in most dangerous neigborhoods, you would get some type of respect for having a nice car..

Now of course, I am not saying I would be foolish.. Most people understand that some places should be avoided because of a chance bad things could happen.. Its kinda like my wife and I dont go to night clubs anymore like we did when we were younger.. Why? Because she knows I wont back down, and the chances are more than likely, that I'll end up in jail for fighting.. I cant fight someone like you could in a public place.. Once the cops see my license it is revealed of my status.. So under these circumstances, a nice dinner and a movie is about all we do at night, when we can find a baby sitter..

But the point is this.. If you know something bad could happen, avoid the area where trouble pursist.. If you follow this path in life, and trouble somehow manages to find you, then by all means never run.. Noone has ever solved a problem by running from it.. They either avoid it, or deal with it when it comes..

But once the rock hits the car, you must deal with it..

Now thanks to the guy who ran from this situation, the same guys are going to throw rocks at another 05+ Mustang.. Basically, problem not solved and must be dealt with by someone else in the future..
Old 10/1/05, 10:49 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by MSP@October 1, 2005, 9:52 PM
Thank you!! Its not something that you even think about or debate.. You dont hear the rock hit the car, and think about what if.. You dont ponder whether or not you will get hurt.. Your first instinct is to deal with the situatuation at hand..

Not sure if many of you have been in any brawls in your lifetime, but I have.. You dont attack the weakest first, it just prolongs the fight.. You attack the ring leader.. Once he falls, all others run... LOL!! Dont believe me? Most guys who hang out in large groups are all puzzy's.. Thats why they hang out in large groups... Kick the guys azz who thinks he's the toughest, and all his friends are no where to be found..
Being a trained fighter will give you the upper hand only until one day you run into someone who has a gun. Who has the upper hand their? You might be pissed about having a scratched car, but how pissed would you be if you were to be shot? How much would that lil scratch on your car be worth to you when your life is on the line?

And if you dont think about what your doing then that gives you a better chance of failing. You have to think before you do. When someone just dives into everything without thinking, their is a big chance they wont come out that great.
Old 10/1/05, 11:02 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by RM Mustang 728@October 1, 2005, 8:52 PM
Being a trained fighter will give you the upper hand only until one day you run into someone who has a gun. Who has the upper hand their? You might be pissed about having a scratched car, but how pissed would you be if you were to be shot? How much would that lil scratch on your car be worth to you when your life is on the line?

And if you dont think about what your doing then that gives you a better chance of failing. You have to think before you do. When someone just dives into everything without thinking, their is a big chance they wont come out that great.
Trust me, I do feel for you that you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time.. I am just saying I would have handled it differently.. Are you going to feel bad when someone else post about their car being hit by rocks at the same location? I'm quite sure you will.. I'm not faulting you for doing what your instincts directed you to do.. Its not your fault.. The problem is just left for someone else to deal with...
Old 10/1/05, 11:02 PM

Originally posted by MSP@October 1, 2005, 11:47 PM
Now thanks to the guy who ran from this situation, the same guys are going to throw rocks at another 05+ Mustang.. Basically, problem not solved and must be dealt with by someone else in the future..
You must have missed the most important fact in this situation. The car in question had 18 & 19 year old GIRLS in it. They did exactly the right thing because these young girls did not have a chance against these young men.

I understand your point though. Even as a woman, I can't say that I wouldn't have stopped for a minute anyway to at least give them my piece of mind.

Sorry Celeste that there are so many buttheads in this world. Good luck to you.

Kathy
Old 10/1/05, 11:06 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by racnnut@October 1, 2005, 9:05 PM
You must have missed the most important fact in this situation. The car in question had 18 & 19 year old GIRLS in it. They did exactly the right thing because these young girls did not have a chance against these young men.

I understand your point though. Even as a woman, I can't say that I wouldn't have stopped for a minute anyway to at least give them my piece of mind.
Sorry Celeste that there are so many buttheads in this world. Good luck to you.

Kathy

Thanks for the clarification Kathy.. I didnt know the original poster was a women.. Jesus Christ what has the world come to..!! :shock:
Old 10/1/05, 11:57 PM
GT Member

MSP
I think you miss the point I was making. I know the bad areas and wouldn't go there in the first place. Someone not familiar with the area might.

There are known places that the main motive is to steal the car for a chop shop. They would throw a rock or anything to get you to stop and get out of the car.

They or some accomplace would shoot you and anyone with you take you money and steal your car.

You intentions are to teach them a lesson so they would do it again. But their whole motive is to steal the car and take your money. Getting out to teach them a lesson is doing just what they want.

They aren't going to fight you, just kill you.

Another thing they do is.

You'll be driving down a street, and here cars parallel park either on one side of the street or sometimes both.

A person will be in a car parked about 6 or 7 car behind another person parked in a car maybe 3 or 4 car from a stop sign.

As you pass the first car he will pull out behind you not in a non-treatening way, just like he is just leaving his parking spot.

As you approach the car in front they will pull out in front of you and stop. The first car you passed will pull up behind you and stop blocking you in. Can't go forward and can't go backward.

Some accomplace hidding behind a parked car will come out and shoot you pull you out of the car hop in and drive away with his buddies.

Just something to be aware of. Hasn't happen to anyone I know, but I have heard of these from Cops who had to respond to the shooting.

These thugs don't always do this in the worst neighborhoods either, they are going to leave the area anyway, and they hope that the victum feels they are driving in a safe comfortable area so the person could be caught off guard.

There are some sick people who have no regard for human life, just personal gain.
Old 10/1/05, 11:59 PM
GT Member

Sorry for some of the typos but it's late here, 2:00am.

But I think you get my point.

Time for bed.
Old 10/2/05, 12:45 AM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by King Cobra@October 1, 2005, 10:02 PM
Sorry for some of the typos but it's late here, 2:00am.

But I think you get my point.

Time for bed.
Yes I understand your point.. Hope this teaches us all to stay out of the seedy parts of town with our beloved Stangs.. We just all need to avoid trouble as best we can..
Old 10/2/05, 02:16 AM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by keoni@October 1, 2005, 5:07 PM
I'm trained in self-'offense' too. I don't care who you are - you can't outfight a bullet.
Old 10/2/05, 03:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by BC_Shelby@October 2, 2005, 2:19 AM
I'm trained in self-'offense' too. I don't care who you are - you can't outfight a bullet.
Be ready to shoot before he does!

Quick Reply: AGIAN?!?!?!?