2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

AGIAN?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10/1/05, 10:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

well ok so i didn't get keyed agian but I was out with some friends last night and as we were headed out to listen to a band we went over some train tracks and a bunch of young teenagers proceeded to throw rocks at my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to stop but my friends advised i better not since I didn't know what kind of kids these were...so a little down the road we stop at a gas station and i found 2 pretty good dents and some scratches around both! I reported it to the police and they went and drove around and of course they were gone...Its on the same side as the keying BUT its on the front fender...and i didn't have any scratches from the keying on the front fender, just the door and the back fender...i'm SO mad! I think it makes me madder that i saw who did it and couldn't do anything about it...I just don't feel like I can even have a nice car! why do people do these stupid things!?

My insurance is never going to believe all of this!!
Old 10/1/05, 10:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

:notnice:

Time to start carrying an uzi around
Old 10/1/05, 10:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your insurance will have a hard time believing this? I hardly believe this!!!

j/k

I woulda stopped.

But man, you have some bacd luck...I feel for you, for real.
Old 10/1/05, 10:21 AM
Cobra Member

Maybe you should move...

Is there something in the water there? I can't fathom why someone would think it's okay to destroy something for fun.
Old 10/1/05, 10:24 AM
Bullitt Member

I wish i was telling some sort of funny story that i could later just say I'm just kiddin ya! but i'm not...thats the sad part!

I'm gonna take some pictures later today and i'll post em
Old 10/1/05, 10:25 AM
Bullitt Member

I hate to sound like an internet tough guy, but if some friends were with me, I definitely would have stopped and had a "talk" with those kids.
Old 10/1/05, 10:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Wink

now looking back on it I don't think it would have been safe to have a car full of 19-20 year old girls to stop and talk to a bunch of God-only-knows-what they have with them teenagers and at night for that matter..It was better to just let the police do that, had they found them
Old 10/1/05, 10:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Trampus@October 1, 2005, 12:28 PM
I hate to sound like an internet tough guy, but if some friends were with me, I definitely would have stopped and had a "talk" with those kids.
Sorry, but there would have been little to no words said had I caught them.
Old 10/1/05, 11:00 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally posted by HorsC@October 1, 2005, 8:15 AM
well ok so i didn't get keyed agian but I was out with some friends last night and as we were headed out to listen to a band we went over some train tracks and a bunch of young teenagers proceeded to throw rocks at my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to stop but my friends advised i better not since I didn't know what kind of kids these were...so a little down the road we stop at a gas station and i found 2 pretty good dents and some scratches around both! I reported it to the police and they went and drove around and of course they were gone...Its on the same side as the keying BUT its on the front fender...and i didn't have any scratches from the keying on the front fender, just the door and the back fender...i'm SO mad! I think it makes me madder that i saw who did it and couldn't do anything about it...I just don't feel like I can even have a nice car! why do people do these stupid things!?

Too bad that the Louisiana Flood Waters didn't wash them out to a different place........like OUT TO SEA, and good riddance. "jus kidding, but any kind of vandalism pisses me off.....
Old 10/1/05, 11:35 AM
Team Mustang Source

Sounds familiar, vandalism is rampant where I live. Cars get completely destroyed w/knives and breaker bars. My buddy was driving along a few days ago, following a friend, and they got hailed with rocks. Starred the winshield of one car and broke the side glass out of another.

They did turn around and caught the kids. They were in gr. 9, my friends friend knew who one of them was.

The next day they were at the kids house. The childs mother asked why he did it, and he said that they were bored.

Too bad kids have nothing to do these days. No sports. No internet. No TV. No video games. Have to go out and throw rocks at cars...
Old 10/1/05, 11:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by HorsC@October 1, 2005, 11:15 AM

I'm sorry to hear about this, Celeste. It really seems no one respects other people and their property anymore. It's kinda like that when you park in a parking lot. Our society has become inconsiderate and thinks everything is disposable nowadays, even a 20 thousand dollar plus car. I just don't understand it. :scratch:

Good luck getting her fixed, and I hope she stays that way!
Old 10/1/05, 12:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

This is the reason I don't carry a gun with me. As much as I love driving this car, I'm always worried about something happening to it. If I caught someone doing something to it, I'm sure I'd snap. Better not to catch up with the vandal and pay for the damages than to catch up with them and catch an assult/manslaughter charge.
Old 10/1/05, 12:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Sorry about your bad experience Celeste. My friend who has an identical car to mine said he was having his car hand washed one day and as they were drying it some crazy woman in her 30's came up and threw a golf ball in his rear quarter panel. It left a good sized dent but he had another friend who had a tool that pulled out the dent and all was well again.

It makes you wonder what kind of a world we have now!
Old 10/1/05, 02:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Oh....I would have stopped....I would be in jail today....But I would have stopped !!!
Old 10/1/05, 02:31 PM
Queen Of Nascar

I would have stopped too and Celeste you probably would have too had someone have not said "Don't stop". I know you are so mad. That just blows!
Old 10/1/05, 02:55 PM
GTR Member

the odds for that are incredible.I say go and buy a lottery ticket ASAP
Old 10/1/05, 03:38 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by HorsC@October 1, 2005, 8:15 AM

Note to self..

Anytime anyone, young or old, hostile or just stupid throws rocks at my ride, follow these few steps..

1. Immidiately park car safley off of the road way...

2. Set emergency brake.

3. Open car door, closing it gently and setting alarm..

4. Run up on said individual or group of thugs.

5. Beat azz! Disregarding saftey for myself, and the consequences of a biased jury in an attempted 187 case...

6. Dont leave the scene until individuals or group are beaten so bad they beg for mercy..

Dude, never in this lifetime will I ever get punked this bad by anybody.. In life, once a punk, always a punk.. Some of us make this decision in life early on.. Not calling you a punk, but I dont know what else to call it.. :bang:
Old 10/1/05, 03:48 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by MSP@October 1, 2005, 3:41 PM
Note to self..

Anytime anyone, young or old, hostile or just stupid throws rocks at my ride, follow these few steps..
1. Immidiately park car safley off of the road way...

2. Set emergency brake.

3. Open car door, closing it gently and setting alarm..

4. Run up on said individual or group of thugs.

5. Beat azz! Disregarding saftey for myself, and the consequences of a biased jury in an attempted 187 case...

6. Dont leave the scene until individuals or group are beaten so bad they beg for mercy..
Dude, never in this lifetime will I ever get punked this bad by anybody.. In life, once a punk, always a punk.. Some of us make this decision in life early on.. Not calling you a punk, but I dont know what else to call it.. :bang:
Depends on where you are driving of course. If your close to your own neighborhood that would sound like a good thing to do to let out your anger, but in a place your not to familier with would be a bad idea. Especially when its night time. You dont know what their carrying with them
Old 10/1/05, 04:01 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by RM Mustang 728@October 1, 2005, 1:51 PM
Depends on where you are driving of course. If your close to your own neighborhood that would sound like a good thing to do to let out your anger, but in a place your not to familier with would be a bad idea. Especially when its night time. You dont know what their carrying with them
Lets understand something about myself.. I am a Petroleum hauler.. I haul "Jet Fuel", to International airports... I also haul gasoline for Shell, Chevron, 76, Valero, Quick-Marts, and many other major gas stations.. My truck and equipment is valued at over $300,000.00.. Both tankers are polished, and all wheels and tires are polished and Armoralled everyday.. My time of work is from 1600pm to 0400am.

Some of the gas stations I deliver to late at night are in very dangerous parts of different cities..

There is one thing you must be, before you take on my job, which pays me close to $90,000.00 a year... You must be down. Punks need not apply..

Now in regards to someone throwing rocks at your Mustang, where I am from it absolutley ridiculous to even dream of running away from this type of situation, no matter what city, or what part of the city your in.. I dont even have any friends who would run away from this type of situation.. I wouldnt even have a conversation with someone who would consider running away from this type of situation.. Like I said, some things in life, you just dont run from.. Throwing rocks at my 2005 Mustang is one of them.. Its either going to be him or me.. I know it wont be me..

Also, if fate should have it, that I dont make it out of this situation, then it was my time to go anyway..
Old 10/1/05, 04:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

I would have taken out my camera & pointed it at their ugly little mugs & said say cheese & then proceeded to take their picture. Then I would have gotten out of the car & went after them.

I too would probably still be in jail but it would have defiently been worth it to me. And besides after I called my mother to bail me out I would have had company because she too would be in jail with me. So, we could just catch up on some family bonding time , you know?

Quick Reply: AGIAN?!?!?!?